Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

1337Haxor

Potential Patron
Hmmm... how are you guys able to still get the mod to work? My game just crashes now after removing the paz file. O.o
I put the paz file back but the mod doesn't work the same anymore. I can still see the base body in character creation when viewing the underwear clothing but in game viewing the underwear even in a safety zone doesn't work.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
how does your basebody mod makes the kibelius armor into a nudemod? i downloaded your textures and added them to the modded folder but ingame my kibelius is still fully visible inclusive the underwear.

Seconded. Plus I can't run the nude mod now because removing the paz file crashes the game before it starts.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I put the paz file back but the mod doesn't work the same anymore. I can still see the base body in character creation when viewing the underwear clothing but in game viewing the underwear even in a safety zone doesn't work.
Try my solution above, put everything on, turn on option to view underwear in safe area, then take your underwear off

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
how does your basebody mod makes the kibelius armor into a nudemod? i downloaded your textures and added them to the modded folder but ingame my kibelius is still fully visible inclusive the underwear.
My character is automatically nude in kibelius (both wings and non wings) while using joku texture

PinkNyao

Content Creator
My character is automatically nude in kibelius (both wings and non wings) while using joku texture

Huh, that's weird. I am also using the Joku texture, but I am not nude automatically in the Kibelius outfit with modded textures. Are you still using the nude mod without the paz file?

Jeany

Casual Client
thats strange i use his nude textures aswell and also all of Nicky's textures but all that disappeared are the wings and nothing else even the underwear is visible all the time -.-

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Huh, that's weird. I am also using the Joku texture, but I am not nude automatically in the Kibelius outfit with modded textures. Are you still using the nude mod without the paz file?
Yea without Paz file, I only use joku mod

Jeany

Casual Client
nvm i got it to work ! <3
atleast a lil solution but i want my bigger bewbiez back =(
i hate Daum for ruining it for us -.-

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Ok, I figured it out. This is what I did.

1. I was originally using Joku files, but that didn't work, so I downloaded PrincessNicky's base nude textures.
2. Loaded my game, showed me in underwear with Kibelius armor.
3. Removed underwear and now nude.
4. Works for both wings and non wings version.
5. Must be wearing the Kibelius outfit and be using the base body textures from PrincessNicky's textures for it to work.
6. Removing Kibelius outfit just shows the regular armor or starter armor you are wearing.

Here:
2016-04-13_435148086.PNG
2016-04-13_435101063.PNG

EDIT: Oh, the invisible textures work too btw, just tried it.
2016-04-13_435889134.PNG

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
Indeed. As soon as I saw that you could get cash shop items without paying for them, I knew this mod was on borrowed time. As long as that angel costume still works, I guess it's better than nothing. But it's a shame.

Just a nude mod, they don't care. But the ability to use cash shop outfits without buying them, was a high priority fix. I'm actually surprised it lasted as long as it did.
Yeah, that's why until it got on public, I've never mentioned about armor swap.
htsEg8g.jpg

I tried that on 3/7, and I knew sooner or later they will fix it.

Oh well, at least we can still use resorep..

Daedalus

Content Creator
Help, BDO crashes after moving the paz file. Using basebodyv2 textures. Is there a simple fix to get nude back?

Jeany

Casual Client
i hate Daum for ruining it for
Mind to list your steps? I haven't got home yet so I can't check it. Thank you
i downloaded the texture mods from Nicky placed them into the resorep modded folder, then got me the invisible texture for the Kibelius Armor and placed it in the resorep modded folder aswell and voila naked babes again xD

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
i hate Daum for ruining it for

i downloaded the texture mods from Nicky placed them into the resorep modded folder, then got me the invisible texture for the Kibelius Armor and placed it in the resorep modded folder aswell and voila naked babes again xD
Were you using Joku v2 beforehand?

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
We should be able to at least remove all inner armor from the game right? similar to how we textured over starter armor. can someone upload that again I cant seem to find it by digging for it.

Here: This is what my modded folder looks like
http://i.imgur.com/cM6lr5P.png

And this is what the models look like i ngame:
http://i.imgur.com/i7MGagk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KgjVWiT.jpg

So my question is, how do I identify everything but the starter armor so I can delete those invisible textures. because those textures are causing body parts to go missing.( due to the lack of paz method)

I tried it with only the nude texture files but the inner armor pops up. so there must be a file in there which affects the inner armor, the problem is I cant find it based on just the numbers.

tl;dr if I want nude inner for starter (all cash shop inner is as the devs intended) I also have to deal with missing arms and legs. help please.

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Can confirmed my nude mod still working after the patch without having to do anything else. =]

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
My mod is not working.
"The file is corrupted. If this persists, repair the file."
Generally, not exactly the same thing but it does say corrupted.
Please let me know any suggestions! I miss the mods already. ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.