Black Desert Custom BGM Request (1 Viewer)

antonyeus

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, if you're like me-excited for Black Deserts soundtrack but only to be disappointed you might've thought about how great it would be if we can add or create our own BGM. Now some people will just say, "just use some music player". Well that kind of answer will only be given from people who like to do things half assed, I don't want to use or do things that are half-baked. For instance, when we get into a fight...how the heck will you find the time to PUT on some good battle music when you're already in a battle? Or when you go to the new maps or cities with great visuals...should you put on your favorite theme right away? It feels stupid honestly for both of these situation BUT by being able to customize the tracks by rewriting or replacing the files it feels legit. The right songs, at the right time. Thats what I want and I'm sure many others would as well. So I made this thread in hoping that some folks who are good at modding would consider giving us some help with this.

Much appreciation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.