Black Desert: Color change for red eyed black smoke demon (1 Viewer)

Worth doing?

• Damn ... yes please !

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Faahh .. nope.

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I Love you HappyGuy !

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

HappyGuy

Potential Patron
Simple as that. I'd LOVE to see a color swap for this demonic little piece of shit. Blue/green eyes and white smoke if anyone is capable and willing to invest the time in it. I'll be working on it myself in my free time, but a better modder can most likely beat me to the punch. I'd appreciate the effort. Here's hoping fellow demon haters ! :wink:

HappyGuy

Potential Patron
Well work and life have taken away my enthusiasm towards getting this done, however continued playing of BDo and the current reappearances of this black, teeth chattering, chittering, babbling douche bag have rekindled my fire towards editing him out of the game entirely. BDo Demon. I AM going to FIX you... At least by deleting your sound files. Thanks to all the " I Love you HappyGuy" voters. I really appreciate it and the love is mutual, I assure you !!! To you guys who want this demonic little turd still in your game ... well ... I'm sure some people like shit sandwiches to and that must be you guys ! = O Much love to the lovers. Indifference to the haters. And big hugs and encouragement to the tards ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.