Bigger breasts ? (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey, i cant find a swf mod for bigger breasts :(
Where can i find one ?
Please try to be precise when asking for help.

@sby has created a Loader mod called superBreast which can be found in his thread. It allows you to stretch the girl's breasts along the x and y axes. Thus, you can slide the breasts to an appropriate shape (small and perky VS large and curvy) and then "inflate" them. The artwork-manipulation isn't very fancy, so the outline of each breast will become thicker as the breasts are expanded. The nipples will also beecome proportionally larger. If you go beyond ~150% then you'll probably notice minor errors in the artwork and alignment. If you're very enthusiastic about giant breasts then you'll probably be willing to overlook such details. There are also optional adjustments to the "breast firmness" parameter which governs jiggle physics.

Alternatively, you might be asking for an extension of the slider range. It's possible to imagine the breasts expanding smoothly - so that they grow and droop until they're eventually resting in the girl's lap (and posing a serious threat to her mobility). As far as I know, no such mod exists. Someone would need to draw the new breast sprites by hand, and the breast-physics code isn't really intended for such shapes.

You can find specific examples of vanilla costume mods which include very large breasts. SuperB has made a few.

You can also find specific examples of vanilla body mods which replace the breasts entirely. Example. These are almost always smaller than the default breasts, because the default bodyshape conforms to absurd anime/comicbook standards for female anatomy (and some SDT fans prefer more natural shapes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.