darkside

Swell Supporter
Hi everyone I have been reading the forums now for a few years specifically the zako thread section and have finally thought of contributing with a zako story. This story is somewhat based on the Power Rangers though with this story it portrays a different angle were a young 19 year old male civilian named Skylar encounters and interacts with a equally young newly recruited male zako. Skylar is 5 '8 blonde haired green eyed guy with a slim but toned build. The zako he encounters is 5'9 and has a slimmer build than Skylar the image of my avatar is a great example to the build of this zako his eye color is blue. This zako organization is comprised of male and female minions called Ninjets they resemble ninjas though their uniforms are a black shiny soft skin tight spandex with two eyes holes that are slanted and oval shaped with a spandex mask sown into the spandex hood to resemble that ninja look. However their spandex on the bottom of their feet and palm of their hand is slightly thicker and made of various polypeptides and other extremely resistant material meant for a ninjet to scale various and rugged terrain if needed though that's all the spandex suit offers for bliss protection. Though a ninjet is sensitive all around their groin, belly and chest area are their most sensitive regions for a quick defeat though tougher or lucky ninjets can possibly endure for a longer time. Ninjet bodies are lean, quite and agile their skill level ranges from very inexperienced that an average person can easily defeat a ninjet to somewhat skilled that they can defeat a average person to really skilled that a ninjet can defeat 2 -5 people. Ninjets enjoy kidnapping people as they love engaging battle to test themselves or just to have an easy victory. Recruiting though is not a problem as all that join enjoy the look and status of being in a feared clan of ninja zakos.This is just a somewhat brief background of who are the ninjets and Skylar. I will do my best to write this story as this my first time posting a story and may take me some time to write this as I'm still figuring out how to write and add to this story.

A Zako Encounter

Chapter 1

A young civilian walks late at night on a concrete bike trail it's dark though the trail is brightened by light post every so often. As he walks he calmly kicks a pebble trying to entertain himself in the long vast trail the breeze feels cool and fresh as a dirt path is directly to right following by a small dip that gradually concaves to a canal. To his left is another vast dirt path that connects to a beautiful nature preserve covered with bushes and shrouded in darkness. Skylar enjoying his walk glances at the beautiful scenery around him before kicking the small pebble around while checking out his legs in his stylish slim fit tapered blue jeans as he has his hands in his pockets admiring the lightly distressed pockets around the hips of his jeans glad that he made such a great purchase. As the civilian enjoys his walk and attire in the distance a lone ninjet awaits behind a bush for a weak victim he wants to prove to himself that he has what it takes to battle an opponent one on one.
The minion has no back up so he has to choose his victim wisely as he is vulnerable himself he is a freshly recruited black ninjet is slender and extremely sensitive especially sexually sensitive as he has little to no sexual experience and is constantly horny especially in a suit as tight and appealing as his. Skylar is closing in distance and is heading towards the lighting of the light post the ninjet has a better view of his victim now and peers his head out from behind the bush the civilian won't spot him as he is shrouded in darkness as well as his suit is a nice shiny jet black. He inspects the civilian and is slender just as himself though he looks to be more toned though.

Ninjet: " Eeh... No matter I am a ninjet what do i have to fear from a mere civilian it is laughable I am agile and skillful."

Continuation of chapter 1 will start in next post ...

darkside

Swell Supporter
The ninjet grows more boastful the longer he resides in his shiny skin tight spandex. The minion is eager to do battle the thought of defeating his perceived weak prey invigorates him, growing in sensitivity by the second, his superiors would be pleased of his success suddenly his horniness fills him with glee that he jumps up and yells out "Eeh!" Skylar jolts from surprise.

Skylar: "What the? ..Who was that? Show yourself!?"

The minion jolts out of hiding his quite delicate feet move soundlessly in the cool night then appearing into the light within a blink of an eye. Skylar is taken aback, to how quickly this spandex man moves, the minion scurries short strides left to right as he stops between his strides he extends his legs out wide and crouches, his fine legs glisten as they are extended his crotch exposed as the light envelopes his slender build. He then waves his arms around in an attempt to intimidate me.

Ninjet: "Eeh!" ( He yells out in a high pitched minion tone.)

As he moves the sheen from his body follows along, he crouches lower and the sheen from his thighs and calf's are quite a spectacle to witness especially his slender arms as they move about gracefully. Skylar can't help but to be frozen in place struck with awe and the look of disbelief encompasses his face. The ninjet takes the time to inspect the civilian body as he is dumbfounded, the minion is confident in his fighting abilities even though he is lacking in strength. Though while in his skin tight spandex the suit gives him a sense of superiority thinking he has the strength of 3 men, when in fact he doesn't even display the strength of an average human how pitifully sexy and perfect for any civilian horny enough to take advantage of a freshly recruited sexy zako. Skylar starts to come to his senses and asks the youthful zako in spandex a question.

Skylar: " Wow! Are..are you a zako? P..please get out of my way!"

Skylar thinks to himself I ..Im just trying to enjoy my walk I don't want to fight my way out of this situation if I have to but then again ...it would be pretty hot to be in a ruckus with a hot guy like this.

Ninjet: " Eeh! Yes I'm a zako alright ( As the zako engages with Skylar he expresses his body undulating his shoulders and arms in a calming manner.) ..What you haven't heard of us? We're quite popular you know. Eeh! Enough chatter! ..ready yourself for defeat! Civilian! Eeh!" ( The minion points at him aggressively his slender shiny arm fully extended his hand so soft and fragile yet skillful enough to be of a threat or a nuisance an adherence to his naivete.)

Skylar: " Wait!! I've heard of people in black spandex fighting the rangers ..so their true ..I never, I never thought I would ever come face to face with a zako."

I inspect his body thinking to myself pfft I can take this guy he looks feeble, vulnerable, and delicate in the soft yet revealing spandex.

Skylar: "Your not giving me much of a choice are you little zako?"

The ninjet opens his legs slightly wider and crouches lower his bottom getting closer to the pavement preparing to strike as he moves his arms out wide and up and down, swaying. The civilian can't help but to linger at the minions crotch area and thighs readily exposed especially if an opponent would come from behind and give him a good crotch grab it would surely spell defeat for this minion. The ninjet notices the civilians lingering gaze upon his gifted shiny body and readily attacks quickly jumping up from his crouched position and scurries to him with lightning speed while waving his arms around in a minion like manner. Before the civilian has time to react the ninjet bear hugs him tightly.

Skylar: ( Responds in a grunting voice.) " Hey I ..I wasn't ready ...l ..let go of me zako! That's ..not fair you had me distracted! "

Ninjet: "Eeh! You ..you should of been better prepared you insignifi..cant civilian!" ( The minion struggles intently.) The ninjet tries to squeeze tighter knowing he only has limited strength but still displays his cockiness. "Your not going anywhere!"

Skylar can feel the very soft fabric of the fighters spandex pressing tightly against his skin which makes him ponder the thought of if this minion can use his body for sexual distraction then he can too. So he soothingly rubs his hips with vulgarity against the minions crotch immediately causing him to shudder with sensitivity, feeling his soft slender muscles. The minions bright blue eyes stare into mine intently, flustered and awkward our faces close together I gaze at the spandex along his head pressing tightly against his skin his pale white skin contrasting well with his shiny black spandex I can make out the line of his ears and the delicate features along his face as in his check bones, soft seductive outline of his lips and that sexy jawline. I feel so infatuated by him that I accidentally think out loud.

Skylar: " They did a good job in recruiting boy toys Like you."

Ninjet: "Eeh?" The minion tilts his head oddly.

As the civilian has the feeble minion in a reel he blows a kiss to him causing the minions cheeks to go red blushing in embarrassment. The civilian smirks from the beauty of a combatant losing concentration. Steadily I feel the minions arms loosening and shaking his strength diminishing his legs widen trembling as well.

Skylar: " Such a nervous wreck aren't you zako boy?"

I lift my arms up with force breaking free of the zakos pathetic bear hug the force causes him to stagger back a few steps, his arms and legs spread out wide leaving himself completely exposed. I briefly look down to see that the zako has formed an erection, but I quickly decided to take my chance and strike the minion square on his lean chest "Eeh!" He exclaims holding his chest, sending him flying back and falling on the concrete pavement. He arches his back and hip thrusts, the light from the post perfectly hits his body making it shine all over especially his erection straining through his tight spandex. I quickly walk up to his body his hips still thrusted into the air and punch his lower belly "Oof!!" He utters, sending his body down to concrete floor. I move my fist away and the zako hip thrusts a second time! He holds his lower back and butt aching from his delicate body lightly spatting onto the pavement. As the minions body arches greatly his butt tightly clenched, him twisting tilting his hips to the side as his slender legs spread out, one of his delicate spandex feet lift up briefly then placed back down. The zakos erection perfectly displayed making it the cherry on top I strike his squishy unprotected minion balls bare knuckled "Eehhhh!!!" (The spandex fighter yelps) driving his hips down to the concrete his shiny slippery slim legs kick and squirm as his head shakes profusely his eyes wide open staring intently at mine then his head tilts back and slaps his slippery fingers around his lips as his other hand desperately holds onto his crotch. Skylar still holding on firmly not letting go twists his knuckles around feeling up those soft spandex covered zako balls this must be the dream of a fetishist defeating a evil fighter in spandex.

Ninjet: "Eehhh!! ..Eeh! .Eehh!!" The ninjet continues to yell out.

He proceeds to kick his legs while i feel his erection throbbing up consecutively then a clear sticky like substance oozes out, presumely precum then a rush of white cum shoots out of his thin spandex like a beautiful fountain then as soon as it spouted out it slows and flows out nicely and settles down to his balls covering my knuckles in his lowly zako goo.

Skylar: "Wow I didn't know I turned you on that much!?"

As the ninjet released all of his lowly sexual fluids his strength dissipated with it his movements slowing and then his slender limbs spread out wide completely limp and defeated. I release my fist from his groin looking at it covered with cum. I try wiping some off the pavement as best as I can.

Skylar: " Your done already? I was just getting started."

I stand up and look around the area its desolate dark and quite despite the trail being lite up.

Skylar: " Getting a little chilly ..huh fighter? Pff ...Well? I guess I can't leave you out here all by yourself ..in the middle of nowhere. Your a vulnerable zako and your even more vulnerable now laying here all limp, defeated, sexy. Huh? What? I didn't say that. Haha. " he laughs nervously. "Ok let's get going zako."

He crouches down close to him and is generous enough to clean off some cum off his groin and lifts him up grabbing the zako by the spandex of his neck and rests him on his right shoulder.

Skylar: "Wow your so frickin silky soft, I guess that's not a surprise but damn your light."

As the civilian carries the zako he feels up his firm soft butt then feels up his inner thigh. The ninjet unconscious unaware he's being safely carried away by a civilian. As the civilian is carrying the ninjet on his shoulder he walks for quite some time on the long bike trail as he looks in the distance he sees the trail coming to an end. He reminisces about his brief encounter with the zako thinking how magical it was how sexually enducing it was and still is. I vaguely remember people whispering gossiping and telling their encounters with these lean masked black spandex wearing individuals and how orgasmic the experience was and how all of their hormones were chemically out of balance feeling a sexual rush unlike they ever felt. I found it quite strange at that time to how some hooligans in black skin tight spandex can sexual induce all these people, but now I can certainly feel what they have expressed but it still doesn't add up. There must be more to these zakos being able to control such sexual urges within these people but it clearly back fires so its definitely a double edged sword that these minions have no clue how to handle in any way shape or form. While the civilian is deeply thinking a small group of four black ninjets run in the dark nature preserve next to the bike trail. The ninjets presumably on a scouting mission, one of the ninjets notice and point it out to the others that a fellow combatant is downed and being carried away they move oddly like the lowly zako they are and discuss among themselves if it's worth retrieving their fellow combatant. One of the zako a female informs them that it's a ninjets duty to aid there fellow zako especially a freshly recruited one as she gains the scent of the weak zako.

Female Ninjet: "He's a fresh one alright."

The others stare intently at their defeated comrade and notice even in a defeated state the demeanor of the zako is of a freshly recruited one. Another states that once he awakes he may be interogatted for information so they must retrieve their weakling combatant. They nod at each other while crouched as they sway their arms and give a "Eeh" for respect and agreement then quickly and silently run in darkness with grace and beauty.

End of chapter 1

Chapter 2, will continue in next post.

darkside

Swell Supporter
Chapter 2: A Ninjet Ambush

As Skylar's journey through the nature preserve comes to an end, he pauses to scan the area as he holds onto the combatants legs and looks to his left then his right.

Skylar: "Phew..the coast is clear."

The surrounding area is filled with the distant sound of crickets chirping into the abyss with the rustling of the trees as the breeze of the air comes to a faint, the night is calmly still the buildings nicely lite, a serene night. I walk past the brief dirt path leading to the concrete sidewalk and take in the beautifully quiet atmosphere the city gives this night. A humourous thought pokes my mind, thinking, what would others be pondering if they were to witness me carrying a good looking guy in spandex, in the dead of night. Mabye a cute chuckle thinking those two are getting raunchy tonight or they would be full of jealousy knowing I have successfully defeated and captured a zako and will have the time of my life with this goon. Nonetheless I make my way crossing the street and spot a potential obscured pathway. As I walk, the light magnificently reflects off the minions spandex, he glistens like silk smoothened to perfection.

Skylar: "Yes" he loudly whispers with excitement. "Cool an alley."

The alleyway resides between two businesses lite by light post but definitely obscured in many areas. A perfect get away from any to be prying eyes.

Skylar: "Looks like we're heading in zako boy." He smacks his fine ass. The ninjet still unconscious briefly twitches."Damn, I still haven't broken a sweat I can carry you all night." (He delightfully overween's.)

As I walk the pathway I get frisky with the zako, after all, I deserve such a treat of besting him in a fight. My hands gently caress his calf's lingering just a bit as I slowly ascend to his inner thigh and give a generous squeeze. I hold onto one of his thighs for support as I use my right hand to grasp his cute little shiny bubble butt and give a few squeezes before I give it a little smack. The material of his spandex echoes a sharp spat sending an orgasmic chill up my spine before tingling my entire body. His body clearly has a mind of its own as I feel his erection jabbing at my collar bone. While the civilians thoughts wander, clearly awe struck by the zakos pristine body a group of ninjets intervene. Two male ninjets come bursting through a narrow gap between the adjacent buildings. They scurry side to side, legs widen open as they stop in place to barricade the civilian then lower their bodies crouching while waving their arms around trying to look intimidating and swaying their shoulders back and forth. Their lissome legs gleam with elegance as their svelte bodies bob up and down.

Ninjets: "Eeh!! Eeh!!" They both utter. Their arms humorously waving around like wacky inflatable tube men in the wind. My serious concerned face quickly dissolves into laughter as I deride a remark to their gleeful aspiration to fight though feeble attempts to bestow terror upon me.

Skylar: (bellowing a laugh) "Hahahaha!.. Sorry guys! ..You goons are just too silly. (He titters) The circus is on the other side of the city."

The ninjets hold their bodies still while their limbs are out wide and turn their head to look at each other and tilt their heads, clueless, yet so adorable. "Eeh?" They sheepishly say.

Skylar: "Perfect! Hey guys I hear the circus is in need for some cute mimes." I burst out in a chuckle.

The zakos gleaming legs quiver, their faces must be blushing like strawberries in bloom under that skin tight hood.

As my focus is on the shiny goons I am jolted by a sudden high pitched "Eehs!!" Behind me, two female zakos scurry into motion blocking my escape path their bodies equally as shiny to the pair of male zakos. The female ninjets scurry side to side moving oddly as they open their legs wide their bodies mesmerizing in the black spandex increasingly more exiguous than their male counterparts, their hips rounded though sleek. Their breasts are decently sized though the other zako has smaller breasts but to be honest I would fuck both of them.

Skylar: "Trying to get the drop on me, huh fellas? I'm surprised to see more of you zakos, this night just keeps on getting better!"

The female ninjets scowl giving a menacing leer at the civilian with their arms up in the air. Moving them in a circular motion then widening their legs some more before inching carefully to him in their wide stance. Skylar gives a facial expression of satisfaction as he holds on tight to his prized ninjet and tilts his head to the side as his body teeters. He licks his lips seductively.

Skylar: "Wow" (he motions his lips silently.)

His eyes lazily gaze upon the females glossy slender legs then up at their crotch staring intently at their vulnerable vaginas so readily available for a cunt busting. The zakos notice the civilian in a trance and proceed to scurry side to side overjoyed with their success.

Female ninjets: "Eeh! Eeh!..Eeh! Ha we got you now Weakling!"

He quickly shakes off his distraction.

Skylar: "Almost got me there ladies." Giving them a cute smirk.

Female ninjets: "Eeh! Eeh!" (Continuing to scurry side to side)

Female ninjet 1: "Hand over our comrade civilian! Or prepare to face the wrath of the greatly feared Ninjets! Eeh!"

Skylar: "Hey! I'm just trying to be helpful I'm keeping him safe, plus he attacked me first!"

I look to my right noticing an abandoned chair next to a dumpster and decide to rest the defeated ninjet there, his body sits softly limp and unconscious. Meanwhile the female ninjets just oddly move about. I give a cute smirk as I look at the limp cute combatant and spread his thighs open tapping his erection for good luck.

Skylar: "I'll be back for you, ok spandex boy. Just let me take care of your sexy friends."

Female ninjet 2: "Ha! if you really think you can best us your Clueless."

Female ninjet 1: "Eeh! Exquisite combatant. We don't need a compliment from a insignificant civilian as Yourself. Eeh!"

The females wonder why the males have not attacked yet and look to them noticing their sheening legs quivering and rock solid hard on's.

Female ninjet 1: "Eeh! What are you waiting for? ATTACK!! You Horny Blundering Fools!!"

Female ninjet 2: "Stop checking us out and attack already! We had him distracted!"

Male ninjet 1: (They salute) "E ..eeh, but we're too horny, Eeh!" The other zako holds his erection and nods attentively.

Skylar starts to grow exceedingly excited and nervous wondering if he has what it takes to defeat 4 evil sexy spandex fighters. After all he's just some average guy. (He thinks to himself) What am I thinking I'm about to fight a group of zakos, a sophisticated ninja clan that regularly engages the rangers and consistently fight average joe's like me but on the other hand I did defeat a zako earlier a so called ninjet. It was surprisingly pretty easy though his agility did throw me off so I will at least give him that. Maybe he was one of the weaker of his clan a newbie, nonetheless I'll take my win against a combatant and even better and more humiliating since he's a hot guy in spandex.

These ninjet chicks seem more bumptious than the other two goons perhaps their more experienced fighters then them. I guess I'm going to find out.

Female ninjet 2: " Such men, always so aroused and weak minded. I will take care of this nuisance myself! Eeh!"

She gleefully jumps up from being crouched and dashes towards the civilian striking him with a right jab. I act quick and bob down then side step away to the middle of the alleyway.

Skylar: " You can do better than that, come on sexy ninja." I extend my arms out and gesture my hands to her to 'come bring it' as I get into fighting position.

She leers at me then with grace dashes towards reeling her arm back before delivering a crushing blow I see it coming and easily pivot away grabbing her slender silky arm and twist it effortlessly I place my arm on her shoulder locking it in then I apply pressure down to make her crouch she spreads her legs out as she moans "eeeehhh..e..eehhh." she holds onto her arm shaking her head about "Eeh! Eeh!" She pleads in a minion like manner. The minions move closer trying to find an opening but Skylar keeps them back by using her as a shield alternating her among them unsure of how to further advance they decide to skitter about oddly. She tries squirming more though she utter fails, quickly giving into the superior civilian she foolishly mocked. I relieve tension from her arm and immediately put her in a chock hold.

Female ninjet: "Eeh!" (She grunts as she clenches her teeth)

She grasps the civilians toned forearms.

Skylar: "Having some trouble minion?"

As I have the minion in a choke hold my body clings to her slippery silky spandex the aroma of her spandex and feminine fragrance captivates me. I bring my face next to her head and take a deep sniff of her submissive scent and place my hand on her inner thigh and gently graze it up and down. I gaze at the other zakos once more locking eyes with them as I seductively lick and bite the bottom of my lip. Then I tighten my grip on her and lift my other hand up with an open palm and with vulgarity I slap her vag a loud sharp spat echoes the alley. The zako immediately buckles her knees together, convulsing, I vigorously rub her vag. Crotch grabbing her with an exceedingly gracious squeeze. She squeals and yelps.

Female ninjet 1: "Eeh!! Eehhhhhh!!! ..eehhh!..eeh!..eeh!"

All the trembling, rubbing, moaning, and swooshing spandex turns me on. Just as I'm about to finger her the zako climaxes, releasing her orgasmic fluids in my hand. I clench harder feeling the squishy wet sounds contrasting with her skin tight spandex. The thought of her being so inept turns me on, making it too easy so I let her go and turn her around facing me.

Skylar: "Let's go zako! Give me your best shot!"

Her legs clearly trembling as she holds her extremely sensitive crotch appearing on the brink of collapse. It looks as if it takes every fiber of her being to carefully let go of her crotch revealing how wet she really is. That smack to the pussy almost did her in. She throws a pathetic punch only for me to block it casually brushing it off.

Skylar: " The only thing you have succeeded in today is failure minion."

I simply pick her up by the waist and bear hug her squeezing firmly feeling that wet crotch against my belly. She squirms like the silly zako she is and not even 3 seconds in she goes completely limp and dangles from her waist. I notice her piercing nipples straining through her thin spandex though the light skitters from the minions draws me back to focus. I carry the minion over my shoulder and toss her into a trashcan her body crashes in legs dangling lazily. The remaining zakos look overly excited especially the guys, their erections perfectly displayed. A male zako rubs his cock to the enjoyment of his fellow comrade humiliated, his head tilts back and body briefly twitches his buddy notices and lightly punches his shoulder.

Male ninjet 1: "Inducing self stimulation? We're on a mission comrade! Attack the civilian at once!"

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh!" He salutes not giving a second thought to his comrades failure from forming an erection.

Skylar: "Looks like your next spandex fighter."

The zako scurries over to him running awkwardly while erect.

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh!" He jumps up and spin hook kicks me in mid air.

I watch in amazement as his slender body spins his leg extended out with a gorgeous sheen which is more than enough to distract anyone weak minded. I quickly come to my senses blocking his kick and grab his leg and neck in a smooth transition. Holding onto him tightly I aggressively dart towards the wall. The zakos eyes flashed a wide-eyed look of innocence while his slender shiny arms flail like a fish out of water.

Male ninjet 2: "Eep! No wait! Eehhh!!"

I ignore his pitiful cry for mercy and want this nuisance to be defeated. His back and head crash against the wall making a hard thump "Ughhh!" (He cries out) as I let him go he spreads his legs open for support and extends his arms out as their pressed against the wall clinging on as his head spins in a daze. I spare him no time grabbing his arm as I give a one arm shoulder throw slamming him on top of some boxes next to me. "Ooh" The zako squirms around aching at his back, slightly thrusting his hip left to right all while his towering erection swings as he motions. As he struggles I'm tempted to finish him with a gut punch though he looks quite defeated as he slows his movements laying comfortably on top of the crushed boxes.

The female ninjet scowls, leering at me while moving with glee knowing it's her time to shine she jumps up from her crouched position and jolts towards Skylar throwing herself at him with a overly excited wide hook Skylar simply ducks positioning behind her shoving her towards the wall. "Eeh!" She utters. The minion recovers then throws her arms to the side fidgeting her fingers sizing him up for her next attack. She bursts into a skitter then flails him with attacks skylar effortlessly blocks the wide hooks and strikes her vulnerable belly as she's exposing herself yet again. "Eeh!" She yelps bending down holding her gut. I take advantage of her severely weakened state grabbing her arm then tossing the zako to the wall she yells out a brief "Ehh!" As her knees buckle close together and slender arms lay strewn across the wall. I simply walk up to the minion knowing she's way too weak to even think about attacking me.

Skylar: "Is it sore here fighter?" He rests his palm on her lean belly. "Why are you fighters so weak and sexy?" Her nipples harden straining through her thin silk like spandex.

I gently run my fingers from her belly down to her vagina lightly tickling it making her squirm as her thighs rub against each other completely overwhelming the combatant. "Eehhhhhh!!!" She cries out in arousement as her most intimate part is being fondled. Knowing damn well it's almost impossible to do anything of significance at this point as she is reaching her climax.

Skylar: " Like that zako? Well you'll love this." He says with emphasis.

'SMACK!!'

Skylar cups his palm and with vulgarity grabs the zakos pussy.

Female ninjet 1: "Eeh!!!" The zako grunts in agonizing arousal.

Skylar: (chuckles) "What can't take it? I thought you bitches were supposed to be tough."

Her legs widen out as her feet jump up several times likely from the stinging sensation of the clasp to her vag, suddenly her shiny body trembles into a nervous frenzy. Feeling her clitoris moistening as a rush of fluids eject from her vagina, spraying out through the cracks of my clenched fingers and the thin flimsy unprotected spandex.

Watching a minion in their most vulnerable state not only turns me on beyond anything I have ever sexually comprehended, but is the most satisfying thing that I have ever experienced in my life. It is truly unique the aroma, touch, sight, sound, and taste yes taste I can perfectly imagine the taste of her spandex lingering in my mouth salivating the flavor of sweet defeat and humiliation though that isn't my only reward as I have her sexual fluids for relishing. I squeeze aggressively as my hand jerks up and down, the squishing dribble of her sexual fluids against her spandex reverberates a squirming erotic chill. Her moaning becomes more subtle as she loses consciousness. Her head lazily wanders in circles as her eyes begin to shut. Suddenly her body goes limp as I release her she drops butt first, thighs spread out revealing her wet spandex. As I admire her defeated body she twitches likely from sexual overload.

Skylar: " Aww ..what's wrong fighter was I too much for you?" He slaps her face lightly. "Wakey wakey zako ....pfft, no use she's out cold."

As the civilian is preoccupied the remaining ninjet notices his recently perceived defeated comrade struggling to rise. His bumbling horny friend oddly rushes to his aid doing his best to make himself of use. The ninjet struggles but is eventually successful as his zako friend is a writhing mess. He gently places him against the wall inspecting his buddy while crouched his movements odd patting him down with his forefingers making sure he doesn't overstimulate him.

Male ninjet 2: " Eeh! Fellow comrade I have come to your aid. Are you ok? Are you sensitive?"

Male ninjet 1: "Eeh! Release me you pungent fool!"

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh! My apologies sir! Eeh!" He stands straight and salutes him his erection lavishly protruding.

Male ninjet 1: "You take orders well comrade."

Male ninjet 2: " Eeh! It is my duty as a ninjet sir! Eeh! " He salutes again then stays motionless until further orders.

Male ninjet 1: (sighs whispering under his breath.) "Imbecile"

Male ninjet 2: (The zako doesn't make out his demands.) " Eeh! Permission to repeat order sir! Eeh!"

Male ninjet 1: "Enough ninjet! Attack the civilian at Once!" He glances at his rock hard erection. " And stop showing weakness calm yourself this instant combatant!"

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh! No disrespect sir but your erect as well. M ..my ..my apologies sir I'm only trying to help. Eeh! I will cease to discuss I will make my self of use sir and pride the ninjet clan. Eeh!!" He spins 180° and lands in a crouch, legs spread out gleaming, his body shining with perseverance. He oddly moves about spindly raising his arms as he sizes up his victim and rushes toward Skylar with great speed. Skylar is no idiot and has been aware of the zakos chattering though his attention is primarily focused on the defeated female zako.

Skylar: (Slaps the zakos wet vagina.) "Good job fighter at least you tried, let's see if your male buddies can do better I bet not." I immediately spin behind catching the rushing minion in time. He abruptly stops his tracks noticing his comrades rather riveting defeated pose. He skitters side to side the aroma of her sexual fluids exciting the weak willed combatant to a new high.

Skylar: (Lingers down at his erection.) "You boys have big dicks for weak combatants."

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh!" He tries covering his erection but does a bad job at it.

Skylar: "Geez can you guys do anything right?"

Male ninjet 2: "Eeh!!!" The remark visibly upsets the zako and is genuinely doing his best. He always dreamed of becoming a zako and knew he would be admitted within the clan due to his very trim figure. He feels he has a purpose and is accepted even though his fellow combatants know he is among the weaker of the clan. The weak have a place among the ninjet clan because the weak have an opportunity to be transformed to hardened fighters or can be just thrown into a group making us strong in large enough quantities. Our spandex suits an extension of ourselves aiding in that strength.

The ninjet delivers a heavy swing putting all his weight into the punch. I simply duck side stepping away then yank him from behind grabbing his skinny neck putting him in a choke hold as I wrap my other arm around his torso. The zakos beautiful blue eyes widen suddenly realizing he's trapped. He does his best to wiggle free though after a few attempts he is forced to accept the civilian is stronger than him.

Male ninjet: 2: "Eeh! Civilian ...p ..please release me! Y .. you're exciting me!" He grunts clenching his teeth.

Skylar: "Aww, so soon? I was enjoying your ass grinding against my dick. But whatever you say cute stuff." He whispers the last several words against his ear.

The other zako rushes to his shiny combatant in need as he grows near I let go of the ninjet slapping his ass real hard then shoving him towards his friend. "Eeh!" They yell out. His aiding friend stuck like a deer in head lights, watching as his comrade crashes into him they fall to the ground squirming on each other. I listen to the sweet sound of silky soft spandex swooshing enjoying the view of two beautiful men struggling. I stomp on the top ninjets butt "Eeh!" (They grunt) making their groins rub against each other. Their eyes widen as they look at one another, their bodies convulsing, faces touching.

Skylar: "You two look cute together."

He removes his foot of his butt leaving some dust on it he then turns him around facing up and sits on top of his rib cage "Ooh" (the minions utter) trapping both of them under his weight. Their bodies wiggle, arms squirming around then tapping at the civilian in an act of submission. "Eeh! Eeh!" (They whimper) Skylar is having so much fun he decides to play with the inept zakos. He grabs the zakos slippery arms struggling slightly at first but quickly gathers their arms together pinning them down. The ninjets beautiful pearling eyes widen stunned as they surely believed their combined squirming would be enough to overpower a mere weakling civilian. Even with all they have witnessed and their current state of being emasculated the feeble ninjets still manage to carry a shred of confidence.

Male ninjet 1: " Impossible! H ..how are you so strong c ...civilian?"

Skylar: " I don't know maybe you guys are just that weak ...but oh, don't worry, I find that really sexy. "

The Ninjets stop struggling and give a starry eyed look of innocence to Skylar expressing their gratitude of their lissome physique. As I have the minions in a cute daze I gallantly run my hands down to their slender silky arms greeting their lean chest I press lightly carefully massaging the top minions chest in circles. The minions breathing come to a crawl as their bodies grow still but lightly twitch with sporadic excitement. The expression in their eyes show all but submissiveness and a longing to be fondled with great care.

Male ninjet 2: " Please civilian ..I'm extremely sensitive." The bottom ninjet says as he tucks his knees together.

Skylar: "Is that so?" He balls his fist and quickly pounds the ninjets chest the force reverberating down to his fellow combatant. "Ooh!!" "Eeh!" They grunt.

The ninjets surprised from the attack become dazed for several seconds. He pounds his chest again this time with a little extra force "Oooh" I let my hand rest feeling his feeble chest rise as he breathes weakly. Finally I decided to free them from my "crushing" weight such pathetic hot fools. As I watch them lay strewn about their energy depleted, so I brazenly feather their silky bodies from their legs and stop at his neck grabbing the top ninjet by the spandex lifting him up. I scan my surrounding area finding an abandoned large desk and lay the minion their without a struggle, lightly smacking his chest then raising his leg, resting his ankle on my shoulder feeling up his gorgeous thigh as I slide down to his firm shiny ass slapping it. "Aah! Eeh!" I feel the heat coming off his body as my dick rubs against his ass, fantasizing to the thought of fucking this zako RAW! but nah I will save it for my prized ninjet it is his honor to take for being so easily bested. I toss his leg down letting it dangle off the desk, his body spread out in a inviting manner. I look to his erect penis protruding out and gently give him a hand job the barely conscious ninjet let's out a moaning "EeeEeeh!" Then in a matter of seconds he erupts in a glorious white goo his cum spraying on the both of us. The minion going unconscious immediately after. Skylar grins as he wipes off the cum on his hand to the minions spandex mouth letting him have a taste of his own defeat.

Skylar: "Good job fighter." He gently smacks his groin and moves onto the next minion.

He kneels down and gawks at his vulnerable limber body as he seductively claws at his chest running his fingers down to his sunken belly. The ninjet shivers with sensitivity, his bulge tingling, I glare at his beautiful bulge with vulgar intent cupping my hand giving his manhood a shake the minion stiffens enamored with the civilians fondness for treating his precious groin with care. He twitches jolting his head then slaps his thighs together completely aroused.

Skylar: " I bet the minions never touched you the way I have." I wink at him.

The ninjet proceeds to shake his head no.

Skylar : "Want more?" I say seductively as I charm the weak spandex guard.

The minion nods ardently.

Skylar: "Good, that's a good minion." I state with a dearing tone while I delicately pat his bulge as it were a precious jewel. The minions erection rises, throbbing going against his skin tight spandex. He jerks his head around while squirming his shiny legs. "Eeeeheeeh!" Suddenly the minion tucks his elbows close to his body contorting his arms and movements becoming fidgety. My heart is racing so fast at this point I feel as if it will burst out of my chest. This must be a dream come true to many that truly wish to encounter such a zako especially ones that you can easily physically manhandle.

Skylar: "How does that feel zako? Good?"

The minion nods attentively, eyes wide open like a school girl meeting her first crush. Such minions so gullible and easily seduced It's a shame I have to defeat him well, at least I can finish my fun with him before we part ways. I place my hand on his belly gently rising up to his chest soothingly scratching at his nipple the minion shivers and begins to release precum. I lightly dab my finger on it showing him his sticky clear substance.

Skylar: "Someone is reaching their climactic finale."

I stand up and press my foot against the minions bulge tapping at it watching the minion flinch "Eeh! Eeh!" I grin at the site of him so open to all I have made him endure. I press down further this time with additional force the minion kicks his leg up then widens them apart feeling his squishy balls along with that hardened dick.

Skylar: "So inviting to punishment minion." He nods again eager for more ball busting.

As I look into the minions captivating eyes i proffer a sight of grinning malevolence, it astounds me how a minion is capable of such benevolent innocence it presents to how complex a ninjet can rather be. I raise my foot and stamp down crushing his precious jewels. The minion caught off guard becomes a squirming mess his legs kick erratically as he holds onto the civilians foot. "Eeeeeeeeh! Eeeh! Eeh!" He cries out. The friction of silky spandex against my leg is orgasmic as I listen to the swooshing spandex. The ninjet suddenly bangs his fist against the concrete then raises his arm into the sky while trying to pry his fingers into his mouth "Eeeeheeeeheeheeh!" The look on his eyes as he stares intently into mine are of the feeling of being betrayed. What a pitiful stupid ninjet for trusting a civilian never get in the way of a man taking what he wants, but why be stingy I can retrieve this minion as well and have two personal guards at my request. But no, i will save that for a different day. The minion gives a final "Eeh" as he squirts his load onto my foot, his slippery legs have managed to wrap around mine. His body softens as he squirts his last few drops releasing my leg.

Skylar: "Rest easy minion." I tap his bulge finally having the chance to move onto my prized ninjet. " Wow these spandex fighters are so horny and sensitive."

I stand confident looking to my surroundings with the array of defeated combatants laying strewn about humiliated covered in their sexual fluids. I look over to see my ninjet still sitting comfortably limp erection displayed even among unconsciousness. I walk over to the minion kneeling down rubbing his smooth leg while holding onto his delicate toned fighting arm.

Skylar: "I'm at a loss, can't believe your the first spandex fighter I ever defeated, hmmf." I sigh.
"Alright it's time to get going spandex boy." I grin happily ear to ear.

The civilian lifts him up and carries the minion over his shoulder and walks over to the upsidedown female zako in the garbage can smacking that vagina one last time.

darkside

Swell Supporter
I'm actually starting another story about the ninjets. Though I may continue this story some time in the future since I have a rough draft already written. I just thought people didn't like my stories that's why I haven't continued them.

WHOOPASS447

Avid Affiliate
I'm actually starting another story about the ninjets. Though I may continue this story some time in the future since I have a rough draft already written. I just thought people didn't like my stories that's why I haven't continued them.
Oh, what is called?

darkside

Swell Supporter
It's going to be called, Night Ambush of the "Newly Improved" Ninjets. I'm still I'm the process of writing that story so don't know when I will release it, hopefully within 2 months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.