IRL Beat ‘Em Up fantasy RP (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Have this fantasy scenario of having my gf dress up in a slutty street fighting costume like one of the female characters from Final Fight, Streets of Rage, side-scrolling brawlers like that, then “go up against” me and a couple other guys who are thugs/henchman. Have her play-fight us for awhile until we get the better of her: she gets a few good hits in on us and maybe knocks us down a couple times, but eventually we “deplete her health bar” with punches, kicks, grapples, maybe smack her around with foam weapons. But instead of a game over screen, after she’s subdued she just gets fucked silly in a gangbang. Keep in character and taunt her for not making it to the end-stage boss, manhandle her rough and really degrade the heroine who got her ass handed to her by common “zako” lol. Rip away her empowering little outfit piece by piece until shes down to her panties and maybe stuff them in her mouth when we’re done with her.

Certainly beats just watching a Continue countdown She’s a short twentysomething blonde with a nice juicy ass, thick thighs and green eyes with freckles, wondering what you guys would want to see her dress as in this scenario and what kind of scene you’d help me play out if you were one of the enemy characters

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
2tvvK8G.jpg
ZTnzOac.jpg

Imagine her dressed in some B. Orchid style gear, but maybe with a different colour pattern :oops: (that's "Juk Cosplay" for those curious)

Thanks for sharing this fantasy with us btw, sounds super hot

And I know it's just a fantasy, but I would SO be down to help fund something like this if you were actually able to put a project like this together :grin:

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
2tvvK8G.jpg
ZTnzOac.jpg

Imagine her dressed in some B. Orchid style gear, but maybe with a different colour pattern :oops: (that's "Juk Cosplay" for those curious)

Thanks for sharing this fantasy with us btw, sounds super hot

And I know it's just a fantasy, but I would SO be down to help fund something like this if you were actually able to put a project like this together :grin:
Isn’t the alternate color swap for Orchid hot pink? she would look great in that. disarm her and use those tonfas against her lol

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
Have this fantasy scenario of having my gf dress up in a slutty street fighting costume like one of the female characters from Final Fight, Streets of Rage, side-scrolling brawlers like that, then “go up against” me and a couple other guys who are thugs/henchman. Have her play-fight us for awhile until we get the better of her: she gets a few good hits in on us and maybe knocks us down a couple times, but eventually we “deplete her health bar” with punches, kicks, grapples, maybe smack her around with foam weapons. But instead of a game over screen, after she’s subdued she just gets fucked silly in a gangbang. Keep in character and taunt her for not making it to the end-stage boss, manhandle her rough and really degrade the heroine who got her ass handed to her by common “zako” lol. Rip away her empowering little outfit piece by piece until shes down to her panties and maybe stuff them in her mouth when we’re done with her.

Certainly beats just watching a Continue countdown She’s a short twentysomething blonde with a nice juicy ass, thick thighs and green eyes with freckles, wondering what you guys would want to see her dress as in this scenario and what kind of scene you’d help me play out if you were one of the enemy characters
A guy after my own heart. I've got a similar fantasy of my wife that I'm constantly playing around with. A city under siege by thugs/villains as she's forced to take up her mantle and fight them again. There's a good ending outcome for her at the end of the entire campaign, but deep in my heart, I'd watch her lose against *every* single foe she encounters. We can always choose the continue option, but let's play out the game over scenes and all the ryona(and possible guro) elements that a beat-em-up/H game has to offer to her.

The bad guys are definitely going to get to know her real well whenever they win. And they're very eager to have that kind of opportunity against someone who used to be a huge thorn in their side.

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
I think her being passed back and forth between Jony and Atlas(from Final fight 2) in a dizzying combination of their fists and bearhugs would be a fantastic start for her defeat.

Also, courtesy of inspiration decided to do a mockup based on the MK3 costume, your avatar and your description. She does kind of end up looking more like the female gang members you'd encounter in Final Fight/Streets of Rage :D

Continue_GF_01.09.23.png

(Edited so image is not an attachment, actually not sure which is the preferable option but realized in another post I had just posted the image directly into the post)

Last edited:

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
I played out something like this (though I was a zako) many years ago with a guy I was dating. It was super fun, though it was before we knew what the heck a zako was called :P
That does sound like fun, I'd love something like that. Never done that before(heroine or zako as its a sensitive subject/fantasy). That and I don't do roleplay very well, I'm more comfortable with narrative/storyboarding and coming up with the scenario/encounter. Did your character typically end up fucked/KOed/other during those plays?

Speaking of the Continue countdown, I like the idea of the thugs just having her surrounded as she's sprawled out on the floor, struggling to regain her composure. They're on the verge of winning and just laughing as they taunt and stare at her lustfully. The thugs slowly moving in as the proverbial timer counts down to 0. Once it's game over, she slumps over defeated with a final echoing moan, no longer able to fight.

Having failed to overcome her foes, they'd pounce on her and immediately have their way with her, doing what any thug would do in that kind of situation. Whether it be beating her further into submission, stripping her or getting straight to business with violating the heroine.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
That does sound like fun, I'd love something like that. Never done that before(heroine or zako as its a sensitive subject/fantasy). That and I don't do roleplay very well, I'm more comfortable with narrative/storyboarding and coming up with the scenario/encounter. Did your character typically end up fucked/KOed/other during those plays?

Speaking of the Continue countdown, I like the idea of the thugs just having her surrounded as she's sprawled out on the floor, struggling to regain her composure. They're on the verge of winning and just laughing as they taunt and stare at her lustfully. The thugs slowly moving in as the proverbial timer counts down to 0. Once it's game over, she slumps over defeated with a final echoing moan, no longer able to fight.

Having failed to overcome her foes, they'd pounce on her and immediately have their way with her, doing what any thug would do in that kind of situation. Whether it be beating her further into submission, stripping her or getting straight to business with violating the heroine.
My girl in her torn and tattered pink costume, bruised and scuffed up, trying her hardest to get back up while the enemies circle her like vultures, calling her names and commenting on her figure. The timer gets urgent like THREE, TWO, ONE... but she gives up. Game Over. A few low-level henchmen proved to be too much for her, how embarassing!

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
A guy after my own heart. I've got a similar fantasy of my wife that I'm constantly playing around with. A city under siege by thugs/villains as she's forced to take up her mantle and fight them again. There's a good ending outcome for her at the end of the entire campaign, but deep in my heart, I'd watch her lose against *every* single foe she encounters. We can always choose the continue option, but let's play out the game over scenes and all the ryona(and possible guro) elements that a beat-em-up/H game has to offer to her.

The bad guys are definitely going to get to know her real well whenever they win. And they're very eager to have that kind of opportunity against someone who used to be a huge thorn in their side.
Love the idea of her dressed as Supergirl or Wonder Woman and getting absolutely stomped out by a powerful male villain. In front a whole city’s worth of onlookers. The shock in their expressions as their beloved heroine gets her sexy body rocked blow after blow from their nemesis as he laughs in her face about how weak she is in comparison

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
Love the idea of her dressed as Supergirl or Wonder Woman and getting absolutely stomped out by a powerful male villain. In front a whole city’s worth of onlookers. The shock in their expressions as their beloved heroine gets her sexy body rocked blow after blow from their nemesis as he laughs in her face about how weak she is in comparison
The costumes, the power and strength and the loss of it all is what makes it for me. Already brutally defeated but they're just indulging in the victory lap(s) as they show off what else they can do to her while onlookers turn from admiration to shock and eventually into degeneracy as some begin to egg the villains/thugs to carry on mercilessly.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
The difference between the zako fantasy and the heroine fantasy is a reversal of roles and power within the setting. The core is a combatant overcome by someone she thought she should be able to beat, except in the case of the whole zako thing she can't take down the/a hero rather than a bunch of bad guys.

This changes a lot of the flavour, but not necessarily the setup or action. It can still be a humiliating defeat, a dire situation where no one is there to help her, someone who thought themselves powerful brought low and instead struggling to even get to their knees. I love the idea of begging here; the weak and helpless bad girl offering all of herself to the hero in a desperate plea for mercy. Aggressive begging, stripping herself while trying to touch him wherever she can, is usually the scenario I have in mind for beat 'em up girls. There has to be a reason the hero stops, after all, instead of just ignoring her and moving forward. I also like the idea of sex already being on the table with her trying to get at that dick in a fight or insinuating that she'll molest him after she beats him. Makes it feel less predatory.

Wagles

Avid Affiliate
The difference between the zako fantasy and the heroine fantasy is a reversal of roles and power within the setting. The core is a combatant overcome by someone she thought she should be able to beat, except in the case of the whole zako thing she can't take down the/a hero rather than a bunch of bad guys.

This changes a lot of the flavour, but not necessarily the setup or action. It can still be a humiliating defeat, a dire situation where no one is there to help her, someone who thought themselves powerful brought low and instead struggling to even get to their knees.
Absolutely, its a great way to summarize it. Just a reversal of the role and who has the power/is the winner in the situation. Just to add to it from my personal opinion. When it comes to the heroine, they're not expected to lose, there's more drama from their defeat than the villains. There's a backstory/history/(personal) investment to the character and more at stake should they lose. Villains will do as they often do which is gloat, pummel/torment, capture for nefarious purposes, dispose of, or other things.

Whereas for zako, it's very much an M. Bison kind of scenario, "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday." Unfortunately, I only really recently realized what zako was(though I've seen the term for many years), and from my understanding they're essentially fodder(good or bad guys) More often than not, there's more than one of them just getting blitzed through en masse at the hands of their foe(s). I could be wrong but I haven't delved too much into zako to know better, but it feels like it's impersonal. With that being said...

I love the idea of begging here; the weak and helpless bad girl offering all of herself to the hero in a desperate plea for mercy. Aggressive begging, stripping herself while trying to touch him wherever she can, is usually the scenario I have in mind for beat 'em up girls. There has to be a reason the hero stops, after all, instead of just ignoring her and moving forward. I also like the idea of sex already being on the table with her trying to get at that dick in a fight or insinuating that she'll molest him after she beats him. Makes it feel less predatory.
Now we have more focus on an individual character in this scenario. A sense of desperation and as you mentioned, a reason for the hero to not carry on and ignore the body count behind him. And even that brief character introduction changes it ever so slightly, as if she's the stage boss. Although she could just easily be a regular enemy that walks in on the screen and does a quick little quip too. Maybe giving up some information and a nice little breather for both of them. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.