Are not all .swf files supported by the game's built in uploader? (1 Viewer)

thatoneguy1987

Potential Patron
When playing the game and uploading some .swf files seem to load fine in SDT through the Modding tab and Import .swf (like Jeannie_db2) and (RemiWings) from the archives (nice mods by the way).

But other .swf mods don't seem to be loading for me (for example platformheels) from the archives. Do I need an external tool (I downloaded Loader3.9b.ModGuy some time ago, but wasn't very successful with using it and discovered how to upload swf files in the game so i let it be) (I'm a bit stupid with learning how to use tools).

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
True.

There are many " Loader-Only" mods out there and no easy way to spot the differences ;)

Just 'em, and if they don't work right, they're Mod-Load oly.

Good luck!

RajasGrime

Content Creator
It's simple, if you open the mod SWF and see this:

Oo6qG.png

It's loaded under the Modding tab in-game. Anything else is a Loader mod.

Faceless

Content Creator
Anon and Modguy discussed making the loader mod extensions .mod instead of .swf, but I dunno if anything was decided.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Faceless said:
Anon and Modguy discussed making the loader mod extensions .mod instead of .swf, but I dunno if anything was decided.
The loader already supports the .mod extension, it's really up to the modders to start naming the extensions .mod

thatoneguy1987 said:
When playing the game and uploading some .swf files seem to load fine in SDT through the Modding tab and Import .swf (like Jeannie_db2) and (RemiWings) from the archives (nice mods by the way).

But other .swf mods don't seem to be loading for me (for example platformheels) from the archives. Do I need an external tool (I downloaded Loader3.9b.ModGuy some time ago, but wasn't very successful with using it and discovered how to upload swf files in the game so i let it be) (I'm a bit stupid with learning how to use tools).
In the archive, I separate the loader mods from the swf imports are in ZZZ_SWF_Imports and loader mods are in ZZZZ_Extra_Content\Loader\ZZZ_Loader_Mods.

thatoneguy1987

Potential Patron
Yea, I tried using the loader for the catsuit mod I just downloaded and the high heel platform shoes.

Anonymous mad a really nice guide for the loader [Applause] thanks for the guide.

I tried to make it work for an hour and a half.
Unfortunately I'm one of those people that seems to only be able to use these kinds of things if the person is like right next to me showing me (with the exception of learning how to mod Rome Total War which took me months to learn, and still learning stuff). But I have the same basic problem learning just about anything, I guess I'm just like that.

I'm sure it helped a lot of other people though so kudos!

I guess I should be doing my college papers anyway :P. This game is just so addictivly (apparently not a real word) pleasing to me.

If konashion could figure out a way to make it an app or game for phones or something I bet he could be rolling in some dough.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
thatoneguy1987 said:
Yea, I tried using the loader for the catsuit mod I just downloaded and the high heel platform shoes.

Anonymous mad a really nice guide for the loader [Applause] thanks for the guide.

I tried to make it work for an hour and a half.
Unfortunately I'm one of those people that seems to only be able to use these kinds of things if the person is like right next to me showing me (with the exception of learning how to mod Rome Total War which took me months to learn, and still learning stuff). But I have the same basic problem learning just about anything, I guess I'm just like that.

I'm sure it helped a lot of other people though so kudos!

I guess I should be doing my college papers anyway :P. This game is just so addictivly (apparently not a real word) pleasing to me.

If konashion could figure out a way to make it an app or game for phones or something I bet he could be rolling in some dough.
Well, from my understanding with Adobe AIR it's very simple to port flash games to any platform, I also don't understand it, so don't quote me on it.

Also, the game would never last or even make it on either iOS or Android markets... and Kona doesn't do it for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.