Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (2 Viewers)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ZipMip said:
Anyone able to put a mirror on mega.co.nz?
Nope, but New archive v16 is released.

Someone suggest something to listen to while downloading the archive, Final has failed to appear and name a new song.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Anonymous said:
Someone suggest something to listen to while downloading the archive, Final has failed to appear and name a new song.

"Killer Queen" by Queen. Take it or leave it.

frie35

Potential Patron
Had a problem but solved it
Great archive, I'm kind of overwhelmed by the sheer amount of content

R

reaper7777

Hey, how do I download the archive files using that website?

That interface is ridiculous. : l

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
New archive v17 released. Updated loader.zip with all loader mods released to date. Hosted sdt.swf on site, we'll see how bad that hurts the server.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
barel said:
Vin said:
Ever thought of setting up a SVN so you don't need to upload 4 separate rars?
That's actually a very good idea.
what would be even better is if an actual project svn is set up.

would be a good amount of setup effort, but if modders/artists had their own folders in the repository that they had rights to update, could theoretically have a contantly updating archive.

but then as mentioned, requires people capable of using svn.

SeaFox

Potential Patron
Thanks for bringing out the SDT_1_21b.swf !
Because I cannot get the ".exe" versions to work!
I really need to get a new PC! :p

sby

Content Creator
Coder
SeaFox said:
Thanks for bringing out the SDT_1_21b.swf !
Because I cannot get the ".exe" versions to work!
I really need to get a new PC! :p
there's .exe versions . . ?
>_>

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I'm gonna be downloading v17 and try to see what happens if I run a compression tool over it. Perhaps it's possible to reduce the size of the archive - both packed and unpacked.

A

AlexaSylvia

I downloaded it and it says its invalid when i try to open it and empty when i try to extract it. Sorry if this is a problem that has been solved but i cannot find a solution.

S

Shade13

AlexaSylvia said:
I downloaded it and it says its invalid when i try to open it and empty when i try to extract it. Sorry if this is a problem that has been solved but i cannot find a solution.

Same problem as this guy. That said, do I have to download all 4 parts before unzipping them or can I just unzip them one by one?

TravLurk

Potential Patron
Thank you for the archive, Anon! There's just sooo much good content in there. still new to SDT but the archive and these forums are perfect for exploring what all you can do with SDT.

jrock620

Potential Patron
Hey this archive is great. I'm new but been lurking for a few months. Great job thanks for the archive its a great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.