Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (2 Viewers)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ETA on V15, I'm hoping to have it updated and uploaded by this evening. I've been making time today to catch up on the forum and archive

I may even work on an audio dialogue if I stop being so lazy.

1 looks deffo Nami the other not so much, unless someone else confirms your suspicions I'll ignore the second one.

As for your organizational idea, I completely agree, that's what Project Dragontail was about, but I need a programmer far less lazy than I.

jacksomber1 said:
i'm new to this. how do i use all those little numbers and letters to get the hair file?
I don't know what you are talking about. If you are talking about the md5sum, that only serves the purpose of verifying that the file is correct.

mitesh123

Potential Patron
Where can i get the latest version of the game without going on deposit files and magnet links because they do not work for me so can anyone send me a link or send it to me by email (upon request) thanks

Lizoran

Potential Patron
mitesh123 said:
Where can i get the latest version of the game without going on deposit files and magnet links because they do not work for me so can anyone send me a link or send it to me by email (upon request) thanks
I just sent you a link, see if it work's for you.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Archive v15 released. Likely lots of stuff wrong with it as I've not been around for a few months and I was just trying my damnedest to get something cranked out. Up to date as of now as no one has released anything since I archived it.

Also included a link per Final's request.

SabataLucian

Potential Patron
I just noticed that there are two folders for Puella Magi Madoka Magica. One is named Puella Magi and the other is Madoka Magica. The Madoka Magica one seems to have everything that the Puella Magi one has plus 2 identical hairs for the main character.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
SabataLucian said:
I just noticed that there are two folders for Puella Magi Madoka Magica. One is named Puella Magi and the other is Madoka Magica. The Madoka Magica one seems to have everything that the Puella Magi one has plus 2 identical hairs for the main character.
Fixed for next version. +Karma sir.

mavtt13

Potential Patron
sorry for the newbie question, but what am I supposed to do with the "codes"? I have SDT, I have downloaded imports in .swf files and imported them successfully to the game. But I don't know how to add characters using codes. Can someone please explain? thanks!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
megawasp said:
Stand alone flash player for all major OS. FSP.zip

Host is no longer up.
Thanks, I'll fix this with new FSPs later today

Updated across the board.

mavtt13 said:
sorry for the newbie question, but what am I supposed to do with the "codes"? I have SDT, I have downloaded imports in .swf files and imported them successfully to the game. But I don't know how to add characters using codes. Can someone please explain? thanks!
copy the "code" and paste the code in the game.

Modding tab > character code > paste > click load > ??? > fap?

Fenris

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Positive karma to anyone who finds errors in the archive to be fixed
  • The Tex Avery folder is written as "Tax Avery".
  • Stargirl is in the Marvel folder (even though "DC" is part of her file name).

• Anastasia was from Don Bluth Studios, not Disney. Bluth used to work for Disney and took some of that style with him when he left, which is probably why so many people make that error.
I'll let you know if I spot anything else.

There are some nice (and unexpected) bonuses in the archive, now that I've taken the time to download it.

V

vic

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai has two folders, one that does and one that doesn't end with an exclamation point, by the way.
The Nippon Ichi folder contains an Alraune hair, which should be in the Disgaea folder... which already has a copy of it.
The Ronin hair doesn't belong in the Touhou folder, it's from Disgaea too.
Ore no Imouto has two folders too, the other with the full name. Although i'm not 100% sure they're the same thing.
The Persona main folder has an Aegis hair, which seems to be a previous version of the Aegis hair already in the Persona 3 subfolder. Talking about which, I'd do something about that Pixie over there. Maybe merge the Persona/Shin Megami Tensei folders? The SMT one doesn't have much anyway. It's just a Yuzu hair and a duplicate of it.
The Pokemon folder is... a bit of a mess in general.
Saya no Uta is written as Saya no Ute.
There's an Ika Musume folder, when the Shinryaku! folder already contains her. The hair in the Ika Musume folder is also of noticeably lower quality than the other ones.
The Suetsugu folder contains nothing but a duplicate of one of the proposed Megaman Legends 3 heroines.
The Tales of Vesperia folder, outside the main Tales of folder, contains what seems to be a newer version of Judith's hair, already in the proper vesperia folder.

That's all I could find, I guess.

Danman2327

Potential Patron
theres two HighSchool DxD folders. one is "HighSchool DxD" the other being "High School DXD". don't know if it was mentioned

J

jackalope044

I keep getting "unexpected end of archive" when I try to unzip these files. Any advice?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Did you download all 4 parts, did you verify the md5sum? Are your files named properly? Which file are you trying to extract?

Download all 4 parts.
Verify checksums.
Verify filenames match.
Extract .001 file using 7-zip.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
I was able to download it completely. However, it could be that they used IE to download, and IE's download function is faulty in my experience.

The download(s) could also have been interrupted unintentionally. Closing a laptop cancels downloads, public networks cut off access after a certain bandwidth is reached, and the sites the files were uploaded to aren't really all that fast (I realize Mediafire has problems; I too have seen too many files become deleted because of copyright and/or nudity issues, namely Brawl Hacks).

wswd009

Potential Patron
I'm using wireless access point with a size cap, so I'm not going to try downloading the mass site archive again
but I just figured out a way to help download from these damn hosts
probably you guys already knew it http://usepremium.blinkweb.com/
it used to be impossible for me to access mediafire from here in China, because there's a GFW thing
but with this approach I managed to get over that fxxking GFW and downloaded Dante's stuffs successfully from MF, for the first time
the page above provides a list of sites who provide something like a VIP download from the major filehosts, free of charge
it's "something like a VIP" because it seems to me that they made use of some exploits out there, you paste the url of the filehost download page and it generates an alternative dl link for you to Save As
so if "time's up, download failure" is your problem maybe you can try this, it worked for me anyway
well many sites there only work with the Mozilla browser so it really didn't save me trouble but thank god it worked
forgive me if my English is strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.