Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
i just tried to extract these 4 archive files and it didn't work properly

winzip and 7zip both said the thing was both invalid and empty for some reason

Count Distinct

Potential Patron
New to the boards here, but why not throw up a torrent for the archive? Do we not have enough active members to properly seed? Just an idea; really enjoying the community so far.

D

DieselMeister

I keep getting the unexpected end of archive too. I verified all of the checksums and the 4 files are named correctly. I right click on the .001 file, extract it with 7zip, but it still doesn't work.

Count Distinct

Potential Patron
DieselMeister said:
I keep getting the unexpected end of archive too. I verified all of the checksums and the 4 files are named correctly. I right click on the .001 file, extract it with 7zip, but it still doesn't work.
Try highlighting all four files and then extract.

Aelvir

Potential Patron
You're .zip files do not work, they download successfully, but when they do it its considered a .002 or .003, etc.

I somehow can get the archive opened but it refused to extract anywhere of even open any of the files.

SabataLucian

Potential Patron
I noticed a new folder in archive 17 called Sakura Card Captor which is weird because there already was and still is a folder called Cardcaptor Sakura. The old one has 3 different hairs for Sakura and the new one has a hair for that friend of hers who follows her around with a camcorder and nothing else. They should be joined.

B2oba-Izi

Potential Patron
I downloaded the 4 parts but not working
Sorry for my English language because I am French.

Help me please

TeeDeeBeast76

Potential Patron
I'm loving the new mods that come to this game. One mod I'd love to see is a long tongue for the girls, either pointed or forked to wrap around and/or pull the lucky cock into the hungry girl's drooling maw.

T

timotyyyy

hi guys i'm new , could be cool if someone gives me the .exe through a pm , uploaded.net doesn't work in my country and if i try to use a proxy it doesn't allow me to click on dowload :(

S

somethingsomething

damn.. Part 1 of the archive is hosted on a server that's down on filefactory... can someone upload part 1 somewhere else?

SonofX51

Potential Patron
amthejam said:
New to the boards here, but why not throw up a torrent for the archive? Do we not have enough active members to properly seed? Just an idea; really enjoying the community so far.
Yeah, a torrent would speed up things greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.