Archive & Game download (Check Here Before Requesting) (1 Viewer)

Renegade

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Renegade said:
Ok, so I am having a bit of trouble opening the archive. I have 7zip and when I extract part one it opens it and then it gives me a .zip folder. I try to extract that and it says there is nothing in it. Also all of the other parts I cannot extract with 7zip. It is v13 of the archive.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, I have never had probelms extracting files before. Maybe it has something to do with the achive being in parts and there is something I forgot to do?
I'm such a silly bitch, I forgot to update the md5sums like I said I would. Verify your md5sum for all 4 files.

If all 4 match my md5sums, verify that all 4 files have the exact same name (this does not include the extension as those will be different 001-004)

If they are all the same (as they should be), attempt to extracy the .001 file, this should not contain a .zip file.

Yeah, the problem was that the first file had a different name than all of the other files. Thanks for the help I fixed the name and got it to work.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Er, so...

If 7zip is telling me there are "4120 errors" that's bad is it?

It has 4,859 Files in 729 Folders. Is that correct?

But ah...none of the files will open.

Rassum frassum. How do I check the darn modsums anyway?

EDIT -

I recommend downloading a "full set". (Such as all Hotfile).

Seems to work better if all pieces come from same service.

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Hey Ano,
just downloaded the parts of "Archive v13" from multiple hosts and came across a problem while unzipping.
Problem was: The files had different names

"Anonymous Archive v13.zip"
and
"Anonymous Archive-v13.zip"

No big deal, just wanted to let you know ;)

EDIT: Damn didn't check, before posting! -.-
Sorry :P

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Oh look, v14 is out, still kind of working on that project.

Hypothetically all files use the '_' instead of ' ', so you shouldn't need to rename files.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
A couple things:

First, about the unzipping the .001/.001/.003/.004 files, I found that if I select all of them and right click them to extract all of them at the same time, they automatically merge into one file. Dunno if that helps anything, but I thought I'd put that out there.

Second, the "maydrawfag" import in "ZZ_Unkown" in the archive is a version of Mei from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Dunno what's up with that name. :o

ghostreaper

Potential Patron
i havent been around for awhile but what happpened to the old sdt archive site? this download is good but im just wondering what happened to the old site that had all the hair imports?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
ghostreaper said:
old sdt archive site?
Never heard of any "sdt archive site" or any sdt site that has been around longer than this one, bar Konashion's blog.

Also, this archive has an exponentially greater amount of content compared to any other site.

Imperator

Potential Patron
Just downloaded V14 and found all the models I was looking for, thanks anon.

BTW, the "maydrawfag" import in the ZZ_Unknown folder is actually Mai from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Imperator said:
Just downloaded V14 and found all the models I was looking for, thanks anon.

BTW, the "maydrawfag" import in the ZZ_Unknown folder is actually Mai from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Apparently I already fixed that for v15.

F

furrylycan

Do I have to download all 4 parts for it to extract correctly? I downloaded the first and I got nothing

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Since you mentioned it....

Any ETA on v15?

Yes, I have v14 plus various d/l from the boards but of course I want the update as you organize better than me.

D.

Potential Patron
Hey man, thanks for the archive. The collection of hair is huge, it must have taken you a hell lot of time to compile it!

I do have one suggestion, but I have no idea where I should post it...
Basically, since there's so many hairstyles, and since I'm sure I'm not the only one who heavily bases his characters on hair, I thought of a hairstyle database. Simply put, we'd class hair that's in the archive by color. I'd suggest a thread on the forums or a .txt that comes with the archive.
It'd look a little something like this:

-Light brown hair:
: Trucy Wright, from Ace Attorney
: Makoto, from BlazBlue

-Dark Brown hair:

- light blue hair:

etc, etc.

This is bound to be a huge project, and again I don't know if I made the right choice but suggesting this, but at least I know I'd benefit from it, so I might as well try ^^

----

Edit: to help out, I think Unkown(26) and Unknown(41) in ZZ_Unknown are both Nami from One Piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.