Archeage (1 Viewer)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Tim's mods just need a realistic vagina shape for her keep the hairy pubic hair will make a good mods for the Asia people. Good luck on improve them.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I've been too busy with work the last 4 days to really work on this but did have some trial and error... and error... and errors... After trying multiple photo editing programs, it came back down to HexEdit in the end, but I think I've managed to get the hang of it... Probably would have happened sooner had I not been a Hex edit noob, but oh well. But I have made progress and as of this morning at least got 1 race nude... but not yet quite right. But as I just got home from a 12 hour shift and have already worked on this a couple hours it will have to wait till tonight, where I hope to have this file re-summitted here for others to enjoy. Here is pics of my progress thus far.

View attachment 21172View attachment 21173

@PufferFish, can you release this mods? the ones on page 11 is the same but her vagina does look different than the ones on page 10. I'm current playing on NA with this human race too. if you have time please do it for other races too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killy2250

Potential Patron
Can anyone link me to the most recent mod that works with the cuttent patch? I don't feel like reading trough 21 pages.
Tyvm :)

Exgenesis

Content Creator
Can anyone link me to the most recent mod that works with the cuttent patch? I don't feel like reading trough 21 pages.
Tyvm :)

Henturok, Eddyboy and Pufferfish all have good mods that work with the current version. (I havent checked out Badilator's yet) These mods will remove your underwear and replace it with a nude texture.

Henturok has an invisible armor mod, so that you can wear what you want, and see your model naked. This was a damn clever mod.

I have a micro-mod with links to all of these that I will share for your convenience, here. The links are on the second page down. I think you will find every link you need without having to dig through threads. Links to all the mods are in the text on the second page.

If you need help getting your batch files to work, send me a PM. Key is you have to use absolute paths like:

C:\Mod\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w C:\Mod\bin\ArcheageScript.run "C:\Program Files (x86)\glyph\games\ArcheAge\live\game_pak" C:\Mod\clothed_1.2\

Killy2250

Potential Patron
tyvm Exgenesis! :) I will certenly check out your topic and get what i want :) Also the mod from Henturok seems like a great idea XD

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Much love guys <3
Sorry for being absent for so long, had to take care of things.

Started making proper textures for v1.2, I reckon these are coming along nicely - what do you guys think?

IAUvK5n.png

Vio4atI.png

Tim Mae

Content Creator
Any chance you might be doing a shaved version?
Probably not, for two reasons:
- There's already a shaved nudemod by Eddy (StarkNaked), there's a link to it a few pages back
- Don't really like the shaved look, personally :)

Anyways, continued:

usea4Y8.png

ErUWxFY.png

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@Tim, awesome jobs there bro, your new mods does gives me a boner there.I have eddy's mods installed right now. Do I need to do a clean install on my back-up data ones? Great mods keep it up.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
I have eddy's mods installed right now. Do I need to do a clean install on my back-up data ones?
Doesn't matter, all of these mods replace the same files, there shouldn't be any cross-dependencies between any of them.

- - - Updated - - -

ok so im getting an error that says theres a conflicting argument with the script, any help?
Can you make a screenshot of the error, please?
P.S. - you probably missed a slash or added a space in your game path.
If a folder name contains spaces, either surround the entire path with "", or use the first 6 letters of the folder name, followed by "~1" instead of the full name (for example "Game Folder" becomes "GAMEFO~1").

Hope that helps.

mike141

Potential Patron
Can you make a screenshot of the error, please?

here is the error sorry for the poor quality

--edit--

Never mind fixed it the quotations went in weird places and I have to say pretty good but are the firran done?

Attachments

• WP_20141101_001.jpg
    WP_20141101_001.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 466

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@cool Tim, I will install it now and test it out.

Edit: worked great except there's buggy and glitchy but will wait until its final version , keep up the good work,Tim. Cheers for anther hairy and beautiful nude mods from Tim.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
worked great except there's buggy and glitchy
Please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it, because I'm seeing no bugs or glitches as of yet.

are the firran done?
They're only "Barbie-mode" for now in this patch... I'm still not sure what to do with them :)

P.S. - Just went over the thread, some amazing works by folks here while I was gone!
As for the Ferre - you can just combine mine and Eddy's patches if you want all 4 races.
He's done a tremendous job on them! Part of the reason I didn't touch them beyond barbie is because of the sheer amount of different textures that need editing.

Tim Mae

Content Creator
After I applied the nude mods using eddy's installer. Her shoes shows some glitches on them. That one I noticed.
I've had this kind of issues when I started making my textures, deleting and re-downloading ArcheAge
was the only thing that helped solve them (and a few other weird glitches).

Anyway, I've removed the link to all of my WIPs and created a new thread for AA v1.2,
with my mod and Eddy's Ferre textures all compiled into one, with an easy installer.

You can find it here.
Enjoy!

Exanara

Potential Patron
I am wondering if it would be possible to update this for the newest update where they released 2 new races for the game?

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
I am wondering if it would be possible to update this for the newest update where they released 2 new races for the game?

An update for this mod would be great! Tried applying the StarkNaked version of this mod last night and it worked, but not for the new races and the body textures did not match the face textures of the elf race and human race. The cat race, sorry forget the name, seemed to be working fine in character creation. That's as far as I got before the servers shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.