ArcheAge Nude Mod: Age of Naturalism (1 Viewer)

papeleki

Potential Patron
aww.... unfortunately doesn't work for sea server. or maybe i missed some step? i did follow "readme" instruction to just install and leave it be.

Hi all! the mod works on ArcheRage? i was trying but i can't make it work...
btw, great work, i test it on ArcheAge and works perfect :)

what server sir?

BoobsLover

Casual Client
Hi all! the mod works on ArcheRage? i was trying but i can't make it work...
btw, great work, i test it on ArcheAge and works perfect :)

If you search here in forum you will find many other mods for Archeage. All uses the same textures files, with diferent ways for instalation.

papeleki

Potential Patron
so i installed the 3.0 installer and i can't get shaved textures. is it not compatible with Unchained?
sadly for me, i also installed 3.0 and did not work for sea (either disconnected at loading screen or illegal program detected)

sorry sir, please let me know if you use any special methods to install that unshaved mod or just follow "readme" like usual. also the mod always got error when i run as admin (unable to detect game_pak even if i rewrite the file path manually). still ended up in detected

Quaren

Content Creator
I'm sorry I've not been around. Started a new job over a year ago and just haven't had any time to muck with this sort of thing.

If you guys are talking about ArcheRage (I'm still catching up on the threads) this mod is currently dead in the water. They did something to disable ALL external mods including KRFont and FOV mods. I have an idea of how to fix it but I have no real way of testing it without risking getting my account banned.

Earlier someone asked about making bigger boobs (I guess?) unlikely. CryEngine is....irritating at best. It's theoretically possible, but would be incredibly difficult to implement and would probably trigger every anti-cheat they have in place to detect illegal modifications. I'll spare you the nerd shit, but can explain if you're curious.

As for updating textures, that is entirely beyond my ability. I'm not an artist. I'm an unpaid untrained incompetent programmer at best, and a dweeb at worst. I have the artistic aptitude of a blind gorilla. If/when I can get back to working on this, I'm more than happy to incorporate someone else's textures into the mod, but as I've been forced to say, I have very very little time.

As it stands I'm not sure if or when any work can be done to this mod. Since I don't want to risk getting banned on the server I actively play on, and have no intention of purchasing Unchained or going anywhere near live, I'd have to do some nerd shit to set up a testing environment and......(this goes on for a while)...I don't really have time to do any of that.

I'm very very sorry. If someone else wants to tackle this I'm happy to communicate with them in my limited time and share ideas, but beyond that there's not much I can do.

Quaren

Content Creator
wheres for male version?

They'd look like Ken dolls. As far as I am aware, there's no way to modify ArcheAge character models without triggering several different anti-cheat programs. Practically speaking, this makes even trying pointless.

Yeah. I managed to get it to work though. Still wish we could get better models/high res textures though

Beyond my ability. The instant someone wants to make new textures I am 347% happy to put them in. But as I said in the last reply, there's no way to modify models. You're limited to CryEngine 2 quality I'm afraid.

Zarikan

Potential Patron
I tried to play with this mod, but I got an indefinite ban on my account. I think the character models are updated, and the mod needs updates. Due to the mismatch of textures in the game, errors appear that the anti-cheat takes for suspicious activity. If you want to install the mod, do it from a non-primary account.

PufferFish

Avid Affiliate
Well, first of all, I use an older version of this program with my own resources I created years ago. Including the Warborn stuff I created and added to this mod. And I've never been banned in this game or any other game by using a nude mod. As long as you're not using this program while you have the game running (which shouldn't even work by the way) I don't see how Easy Anti-Cheat can even detect anything happened. So I don't know how people got banned. I think more likely it was due to using macro programs in game rather than this mod. But, user beware I guess. Anyhoo, I re-installed this and have been playing again and it's working the same as it always did. I'm on NA Unchained by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.