anyway to get the old moder (1 Viewer)

srotu

Potential Patron
i have downloaded 5.11 but cant seem to get it to work before my HD died i had 4.9 and it worked fine for me. is there anywhere to get a copy please.
thanks

ModGuy

Content Creator
Of course there are ways, ask a member for it for example.
Don't do that though, fix the error instead of avoiding it.
Go ahead and describe the issue you are having and I'll try to sort it out.

srotu

Potential Patron
with the new mod i have yet to get it to do anything with the old one i could import outfitts and such i had this problem with my old hard drive that died with this new one also im running 7 and playing in ie thanks

ModGuy

Content Creator
srotu said:
with the new mod i have yet to get it to do anything with the old one i could import outfitts and such i had this problem with my old hard drive that died with this new one also im running 7 and playing in ie thanks

The new loader is designed to remove bugs existing in the mods.
Which mod in particular does not load for you?

ModGuy

Content Creator
If nothing at all loads then there is an issue with your configuration.
Attempt to play the game in the standalone projector.

srotu

Potential Patron
after downloading the zip file i open it when i click on the files not the folders ie opens a window im asked to allow blocked i click yes and nothing happens when i open ie for lanything i get asked the same thing. could it be a i need a diffrent version of flash for this version 5.11 but the one i have now works with the stand alone copy? im running 11.402.278

ModGuy

Content Creator
I'm having trouble understanding what you mean srotu, unfortunately I'm not sure how I can help out.

srotu

Potential Patron
i wish i could explain better so yuou could help but if i could get 4.9 that would work for me i could send you my email to send to

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
You should just use the standalone player.

Or download the flash plugin for IE since it sounds like you don't have that.

But seriously, just use the standalone player

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.