animtoolsV12 startup? (1 Viewer)

TJ Crax

Potential Patron
I have done everything and installed the mod. But now I dont know how to startup the mod. I set it up so that it would begin right after opening up, but the the mod did not start. How do I access the mod within the game?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I have done everything and installed the mod. But now I dont know how to startup the mod. I set it up so that it would begin right after opening up, but the the mod did not start. How do I access the mod within the game?
version 12 is a tad old, just released 15

there should be included documentation with the mod on setting it up, i also have video tutorials in my imports thread for setting up and using animtools.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I set up animtools like it said but it doesn't work
If you're new to SDT then it may be easier to download sby's Loader Pack. It contains a pre-installed version of animtools which requires no configuration, and which will work immediately out-of-the-box.

If you want to solve this problem directly, then please create a new Help thread to discuss this issue.
  • identify which version of animtools you're using
  • describe the steps that you've taken so far (download, setup, install path, configuration, game initialization, keystrokes or button presses, etc)
  • describe the next step which you expect to occur, and identify what's happening (or not happening) instead
  • run the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger, and post a stack trace for any error messages which appear
  • provide a few screenshots so that we can understand what's going wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.