[animtools] is there a way to straighten her legs all the way? (1 Viewer)

icyartillary

Potential Patron
I'm working in the Animtools Editmode tool, attempting to make a strappado pose similar to [links], but I can't seem to make her legs straighten out. I don't know if this was just never anticipated by the tool's creator, but I feel like it should be possible, since I've seen the game accidentally render her legs as rotated forward as having her foot in front of her thigh. Is this just a skill issue, or a hard limit to the game? Am I just stupid and not changing the right value? Pic related is as close as I was able to get with her legs, both calves stop moving down after [left/right] calf end angle gets to -19.

Untitled.png

icyartillary

Potential Patron
Apologies, but I have a minor followup, I have a first test pose set up (not done, still definitely working out some kinks) pic1, but when I import to the loader I get a few errors and pic2. I seem to have loader version 5.45 which best I can tell is the most recent version, is there a separate setting I need to change to give her full range of motion ingame? It appears her legs and arms are still maxxing out at much lower values.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 091056.png

Screenshot 2022-08-06 091142.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.