All characters deleted (1 Viewer)

alexspark47

Potential Patron
All of my characters I had saved got deleted from SDT and I can't seem to find them anywhere. On top of that whenever I do remake them and hit save character they're deleted next time I get back on the game.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
That's normal with vanilla sdt. Save Character is a vanilla feature. If you are using the loader, check the included documentation and/or the following guide for information about features like loader character folders:
Modguy's Loader Revised Saving Guide
If you are using vanilla and have no interest in the loader, then you have 2 options,(unless you are using the android app i am using in the screenshot below)
the first one is the character list backup. This will create a backup file of all the saved characters that you can load into sdt. The second is to create a charcode. To do this, generate custom save data, copy the text generated, and paste it into a text file. Do this for every character, then you can copy one of the codes, paste them into the custom save data text box, and click load. Note this only works with one character at a time.
Screenshot_2018-08-27-01-45-07.png

If you are not using the loader and wish to learn more about it, i highly recommend checking out the following:
stuntcock's Getting Started With SDT
Huitznahua's newbie guide
Sby's Common SDT & Loader questions answered

Last edited:

alexspark47

Potential Patron
That's normal with vanilla sdt. Save Character is a vanilla feature. If you are using the loader, check the included documentation and/or the following guide for information about features like loader character folders:
Modguy's Loader Revised Saving Guide
If you are using vanilla and have no interest in the loader, then you have 2 options,(unless you are using the android app i am using in the screenshot below)
the first one is the character list backup. This will create a backup file of all the saved characters that you can load into sdt. The second is to create a charcode. To do this, generate custom save data, copy the text generated, and paste it into a text file. Do this for every character, then you can copy one of the codes, paste them into the custom save data text box, and click load. Note this only works with one character at a time.
View attachment 78597
If you are not using the loader and wish to learn more about it, i highly recommend checking out the following:
stuntcock's Getting Started With SDT
Huitznahua's newbie guide
Sby's Common SDT & Loader questions answered
Thanks a bunch man, I'll try it out

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it saves its data in the common flash storage space, which tends to get cleared out by browsers
if going to use in game saving, i suggest using character backups for when the game data gets cleared

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.