Alcaster4242 chikan clothing (1 Viewer)

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
greeting,where should I put these files in the folder?
Um, I don't know.
(I currently have not played BDO for a year now, so I don't know what updates BlackFireBR et al, has done).

I used it when all I had to do was run the injector.
It knew where to put it.

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
Um, I don't know.
(I currently have not played BDO for a year now, so I don't know what updates BlackFireBR et al, has done).

I used it when all I had to do was run the injector.
It knew where to put it.
metar-injector?thank you I will try.hmm,no more person make the Npc texture like this....

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Was wondering if you have the nude textures files for hte body without the cum splashes and only the tattooed writing.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Not sure what I did wrong but I edited the .pdn to my liking and then saved it as a .dds file. Used Meta Injector and patched it into the game but when I loaded the game up to check, there were seams all over the body; shoulders, spine, waist, feet etc.

I used DXT5 (Interpolated Alpha). Compressor Type: Cluster fit (Slow/HQ), Error Metric: Perceptual. I also left Weight Color by Alpha and Generate Mip Maps unchecked.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
The body texture is DXT1.

Basically in BDO.
If it's not transparent = DXT1.
If it's transparent or have transparent parts = DXT5.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
The body texture is DXT1.

Basically in BDO.
If it's not transparent = DXT1.
If it's transparent or have transparent parts = DXT5.

I fixed it by re-downloading the files and starting over again. I thnk I somehow may have accidentally modified the background texture in some way.

daenks

Potential Patron
I found out about this mod a few days ago :3 I love mods that change npcs so thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.