Alcaster4242 chikan clothing (1 Viewer)

YouMayUseAnyNameYouWish

Potential Patron
How do i use the newest mod?When i use it through the meta injector using the v1.4 and let the program decide, some of the files will fail like texture/PEW_00_UB_0001.dds and texture/PVW_02_UB_0002.dds

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
How do i use the newest mod?When i use it through the meta injector using the v1.4 and let the program decide, some of the files will fail like texture/PEW_00_UB_0001.dds and texture/PVW_02_UB_0002.dds
I'm not sure.
I don't have BDO installed atm.

Might make sure the name is correct and the file path.

whereblack

Vivacious Visitor
sorry for asking, but do you have the version without writing tattoo? :O

edit : also do you have "pre applied cum layer"?

i want to edit that to my DK skin :O

edit 2 : nvm my m8, you doing very good job :3
thanks for uploading the pdn file

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
sorry for asking, but do you have the version without writing tattoo? :O

edit : also do you have "pre applied cum layer"?

i want to edit that to my DK skin :O

edit 2 : nvm my m8, you doing very good job :3
thanks for uploading the pdn file
No problem. :D

Dormain

Potential Patron
How do you actually get this to work? Does it work/need Resorepless nude mod? (I guess so)! Do you install this with meta injector or do you put textures somewhere? Everytime I have used meta injector the body and head are invisible!? I am using resorepless nude mod but I want to apply these textures to resorepless bodies. How do I do that? Pls help! Sorry...I'm really a newbie for modding this game.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Put the textures where the others should be, I guess.
I haven't played the game for a while, but a few post above stated it works still.

Dormain

Potential Patron
Yeah I got it to work too! Didn't know needed to put the files in .resorepless folder inside files_to_patch folder. And then run the injector!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.