Aion (1 Viewer)

cyberbiznes

Potential Patron
Naduron I understand - you're in love with the game TERA.
AION game you do not care now and mod it too - too bad.
Maybe this will change when you go out AION 3.0

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Naduron I understand - you're in love with the game TERA.
AION game you do not care now and mod it too - too bad.
Maybe this will change when you go out AION 3.0

Naduron is busy on other projects so stop harassing him,please.
When a modder says no leave him alone.

cyberbiznes

Potential Patron
Too bad words - preferably remove everything associated with AION then no one will interfere in the work Nadurowi TERA no Gandalf and you You'll be satisfied with my work for no one and did not ask for AION

G

Gandalf

Too bad words - preferably remove everything associated with AION then no one will interfere in the work Nadurowi TERA no Gandalf and you You'll be satisfied with my work for no one and did not ask for AION

Do not post in this thread anymore.If you post here again i'll have to report you to the Admin.
Also you need a better translator for we can't always understand you.

K

kotsey

These mods are actually quite old, and done for average graphics. since 1.5, there have been 2 or 3 major graphical updates including a whole new engine for higher tier machines, and frankly, these mods look like ass on the high detail engine. No offense intended. they were amazing work back at launch. I'm still impressed that in a game with so many body sliders that the only major clipping error was a small slice taken out of the neck.

Really though, comparing the bodies in the nude mods to, for example, the body for the hot swimsuit costume, the swimsuit has such higher graphical quality. I really don't mean to attack all the modders' hard work, but I think its time some brave soul stepped in to appease us drooling pixel-fiends, and i'm a lazy prick unwilling to learn to do it myself.

any takers? :p

Falcy

Potential Patron
These mods are actually quite old, and done for average graphics. since 1.5, there have been 2 or 3 major graphical updates including a whole new engine for higher tier machines, and frankly, these mods look like ass on the high detail engine. No offense intended. they were amazing work back at launch. I'm still impressed that in a game with so many body sliders that the only major clipping error was a small slice taken out of the neck.

Really though, comparing the bodies in the nude mods to, for example, the body for the hot swimsuit costume, the swimsuit has such higher graphical quality. I really don't mean to attack all the modders' hard work, but I think its time some brave soul stepped in to appease us drooling pixel-fiends, and i'm a lazy prick unwilling to learn to do it myself.

any takers? :p

It sucks, but I've already tried to get anyone onto this. But the interest for modders in Aion is pretty much out the window xD

Falcy

Potential Patron
It's like you didn't even take the time to read through this thread.. I'm pretty positive the stuff for Aion doesn't work anymore since 2.5 with the introduction of the High Graphics Engine.
So you're shit outta luck until someone makes a new one, which won't happen cause no one is interested ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.