Agent Aika live action (1 Viewer)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
YouTube - ‪Agent Aika Live‬‏
i dont know if this has been posted yet, but if it hasnt, here you go

Are there any more videos like this? videos where one female searches another unconscious female or takes their clothes, something about that just does it for me, its so hard to find videos like this though since its such a specific fetish

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I remember that video! I thought it was pretty interesting, and goes to show me that white panties just aren't that interesting real life as it is in anime. As for a video in it's style..I dunno, it's using the same style as AIKa (being a promo video for the series after all), and AIKa is a VERY special case of panty flashing that only a few other animes do.

As for the searching....I'm sure someone else can help you with it. *dotty eyes*

D

dangerfan

Just posting my comments at the Youtube video: I loved the sequence from 4:40 to 5:45 of Aika vs the sniper Delmo. Aika has already taken out five Delmos and is about to gun down two more, but the sniper watches the security monitor and grabs a rifle, thinking she has taken Aika's measure and will have the pleasure of ending her rampage. The first sign that her overconfidence might be misplaced is when she fails to hit Aika with her first shot. Aika was in full view, within range and stationary, but the Delmo flubbed it anyway. It was in the end her only real chance to beat Aika, and she would get no more chances. Once Aika recovers from the ambush, we see her looking around her, immediately taking in the surroundings and formulating a plan. Her keen intelligence is really her greatest weapon against the slower witted Delmos. The Delmo sniper grins wickedly when she sees Aika's shoe peeking from behind the crate. She takes careful aim, still grinning, sure she is about to flush out the intruder. And this is the Delmo sniper's biggest mistake - underestimating Aika! She fires off a round and is flabbergasted to see only an empty shoe. "Where did she go?" she asks, her eyes wide in surprise. "Right behind you!" Aika says, smiling, her gun trained on her would-be assassin. Aika smiles like she is in a big game with the Delmos, racking up points as she outwits or overpowers one after the other. She smiles at the Delmo's humiliation at being defeated. But Aika's grin quickly turns to a look of grim determination and even spite. The Delmo sniper is not just some chess piece to be taken off the board. She is a cold blooded killer whom Aika must take out permanently. The cowardly Delmo tried to kill Aika from long range, but now she will feel Aika's sting at very close, point blank range. Seeing Aika in her stocking feet just highlights the cleverness of this amazing agent!

x_countryguy

Potential Patron
I think part of the problem is that anime comes with a lot of benefits. One, you don't have to worry about costume wrinkles. Two, the lighting is always bright (assuming it's animated that way). Three, you don't have to worry about hurting the models you hired for your movie since it's animated. It's always going to leave anime adaptations (and to a a certain extend J heroine moves) feeling kind of flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.