Shoot training simulators (MILO, VirTra & Co.) (1 Viewer)

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Hi,

I leave the shadows and step into the light for a while here because I guess you not yet found this and I cant get more of what I found by coincidence recently. ;-) I by the way already tried to post it before/right after registration but it obviously failed then, so I try again (a last time).

I talk about shoot training simulators like MILO: MILO Virtual: Simulation Training | MILO Simulators or VirTra: Law Enforcement Use of Force Training & Police Training Simulators. These two seem to be the most established and large but there also is some more (but not so worthy what I saw).

These simulators are similar to the old FMV-shooters like Crime Patrol or Bumer but with much more potential as it seems. There are always several things that can happen in the same situation and so the probability that a sexy female enemy is amongst is high (or more than one!) - and I saw already a lot of examples. But there also seems a mode/program where you yourself can plant digitised enemies in a scenario and this looks then a little bit like rail-shooters like Target Terror. I not saw them yet but I guess a lot of female enemies too available there.

I already searched for all I could find at Youtube and so but the problem is that the available videos often use only a quantum of the potential, show us over and over again the same scenes (inkluding a lot of blah blah) and often are in bad quality. I also dont know if "the games" could work on a usual PC because it usually seems at least to be for 180-degree-screens.

So it would be really sexy if some of you maybe can get access and at least make worthy videos in better quality or in the best case get access to the many video-clips (like those of Bumer) and the data of the digitised persons like it already happened with Target Terror. ;-/

Look here this horny-making example of the many at timecode about 0:40 - a mad amok-girley in flip-flops and with a shotgun:

Any further questions about the potential!? ;-D

I tell you here lies a sunken sexy treasure that waits for getting salvaged... 8-)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Ah, this sort of stuff. I imagine it's locked up tight, anyone selling anything to police or the military are supposed to do that for real reasons(access to training is important intelligence) and will actually do it for non-real reasons(those clients will pay you anything for whatever you give them).

There's also a real matter of taste here, since these are sold to public institutions. It's already pretty messed up to be creating scenarios to blow away teenagers in a school setting, and if the scenario is sexy teens? Oh boy, do I have some questions about how much was spent on this thing.

However, I totally see the potential. This is basically a 3-wall FMV shooter. As an entertainment product, or as a product catered to us, it would be incredible. It's probably more useful to us than the cops. Maybe a furry will hear about it and finance a private version that's user configurable.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Honestly you'd probably have an easier time hiring a bunch of models, making FMVs and then coding up a quick point and click lightgun game out of it in Unity or something.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Honestly you'd probably have an easier time hiring a bunch of models, making FMVs and then coding up a quick point and click lightgun game out of it in Unity or something.

This is... also true. These things are bound to be super costly and locked up tight. Look at the poor dude who's been playing pachinko to get footage of lupin bad girls cause there's no other way to get the art from it, and now add in the security apparatus red tape and infinite funding. I'm not going to pretend it's not cool, but I also can't pretend that getting your hands on either a unit or footage from these things will be any easier than getting cells from a slot machine.

I guess we could always get lucky. But considering you've been looking for a long time, I imagine the chances that something got uploaded that you didn't notice are pretty darn slim.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Hi again.

To make this clear right now if there is any doubt: It is only about the fetish-factor here and not about the sense and purpose of these shooting simulators or self-righteous cops, etc.. Similar like with games like Target Terror. Neither the game itself was very good in my opinion nor I liked "the idea" behind it and the "political correct" side in me says it would have been better without female enemies there (although some others maybe insist on the womens right to get shot like men) and even feels compassion in games or movies when they get shot and suffer - but the fetish side in me gets horny. ;-) And so I behold these shooting training simulators just as another FMV-/rail-shooter - nothing more, nothing less. And as long as it is virtual I like and enjoy it - the fetish-side in me.

And I dont think they only sell that stuff to the police and military. I think I saw also private-persons playing this and some...shoot-clubs or however I should call it also seem to have these simulators.
So...if maybe some of you also belong to these decadent people with an ass full of money then you maybe NOT buy the tenth car, NOT book the flight to the moon next year and NOT buy Sharon Stones used Dildo of the 80s in the next auction and instead of this such a simulator. Its for a good purpose: to make us horny. ;-D Or maybe you can get access on a public place to it and make some good videos. I here in my country surely not can.

Lookie, lookie what's all posible here (I hope it works):

Badgirl Gundown-1 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (4).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-1 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (10).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (12).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (14).PNG Badgirl Gundown-2 (15).PNG Badgirl Gundown-3 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-3 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-3 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-3 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-4 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-5 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-5 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-5 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-5 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (4).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (10).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (11).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (12).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (14).PNG Badgirl Gundown-7 (15).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (11).PNG Badgirl Gundown-8 (13).PNG Badgirl-1.PNG Badgirl-5.PNG Badgirl-6-1.PNG Badgirl-8.PNG

Three of the pictures not from MILO or VirTra but the exploitation there (trial version) was lower than expected in the end. And now imagine this all here bigger and in GOOD quality (although I tried to remaster it a little bit). ;-/

I think here is more zako-potential than in Bumer, Crime Patrol 1 & 2 and Space Pirates TOGETHER! Some things I not even made a screenshot of because the quality just not was worth it and many things I not even saw yet of course.

I showed you the gate to sexy paradise but only somebody else can open it... :-)

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I have tried similar thing at a studio, yeah. but wasn't that... great.

perhaps the one I played was the poor quality, but yeah.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I think you misunderstood, the reason I brought up taste and policing was because in this case, the contents of something like this are a matter of public policy. I make pictures that are supposed to bring to mind rail shootin, provided art to a guy on this very forum who made little clicky shoot games, and I often wondered if I could make one in unity or something. I am in no way judging your want to see this stuff, just bringing up that its eroticism is straight up a political issue and thus may not be nearly as good as hoped. The SEXY GIRLS in the last few pictures are all stock images, clearly just part of a razzle presentation rather than something they produced. Which, when combined with the barriers that are already in place because of who they're sold to, might tip this further into the area of fool's errand than you think.

That comes from a place of sympathy. I spent a very long time trying to track down a comic I saw a particular ad I for in a magazine when I was a kid, only to realize once I found it that it wasn't like... all that good. That honestly, if I didn't have so much fun along the way, just wasn't worth the effort I put in to find it.

I can understand the archivist's instinct and the fervor that comes with looking for something that you know exists but you can't get at. I think that might be the driving libidinal instinct here. Especially since you're basically making a plea for an eccentric billionaire to buy one of these things so that we can look inside it, when honestly if an eccentric billionaire is here and into this stuff and not just hiring models to actually shoot, I'd much rather they take their resources to make the sexiest rail shooter ever made. Honestly that even might be not that hard to accomplish as a community goal.

I'm not going to dissuade you from trying to find more, it's just impossible for me to not see all the barriers around this particular thing and wonder if it'd really be worth the effort to get it. It's expensive, protected, and the scenarios contained have to be produced in a way that will be able to convince institutions that it will be instructive. I can't see a scenario where the camera cuts to an upskirt in one of these things.

tcladykiller

Vivacious Visitor
A VR game would get you as close to this experience as you can get without access to all this hardware and software. But I'd be willing to bet it's at least as immersive of an experience.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Yes, because it IS so difficult to get more stuff of this I registered here and started that thread... ;-)

And who likes the fetish-part of games like Bumer or Crime Patrol only CAN like this here too and gets probably at least ten times the amount of this. Because unlike a classic FMV-shooter it not always happens the same way here and if a woman maybe in the one situation is harmless or surrenders in the other she shoots and has to get shot (but you also seem to can negotiate with them or use non-lethal weapons in some modes at least). It also not only seems to be one kind of death/one video-clip (at some modes/situations at least) because for example the flip-flop-girl in the shown video leaves the door and could get shot right behind it - or later when she got much closer to that cop/the player. And as I said: it also seems to have options that you can make your own scenario with implemented real-looking sprites from a big pool - hostages, passengers, enemies.
But I of course also only know what I saw (and read a little bit) - and this is limited unfortunately... ;-/

I still think this here has much potential - more than every other FMV-shooter we know and even with a Target Terror touch. So, I gave you the key to the kingdom - but somebody else has to use it. 8-D

slayer

Master of this Domain
(...) Because unlike a classic FMV-shooter it not always happens the same way here and if a woman maybe in the one situation is harmless or surrenders in the other she shoots and has to get shot
I always wanted a rail shooter with divergent paths, and, particularly, girls that could either shoot or be innocent depending on the playthrough.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Yes, because it IS so difficult to get more stuff of this I registered here and started that thread... ;-)

And who likes the fetish-part of games like Bumer or Crime Patrol only CAN like this here too and gets probably at least ten times the amount of this. Because unlike a classic FMV-shooter it not always happens the same way here and if a woman maybe in the one situation is harmless or surrenders in the other she shoots and has to get shot (but you also seem to can negotiate with them or use non-lethal weapons in some modes at least). It also not only seems to be one kind of death/one video-clip (at some modes/situations at least) because for example the flip-flop-girl in the shown video leaves the door and could get shot right behind it - or later when she got much closer to that cop/the player. And as I said: it also seems to have options that you can make your own scenario with implemented real-looking sprites from a big pool - hostages, passengers, enemies.
But I of course also only know what I saw (and read a little bit) - and this is limited unfortunately... ;-/

I still think this here has much potential - more than every other FMV-shooter we know and even with a Target Terror touch. So, I gave you the key to the kingdom - but somebody else has to use it. 8-D
yeah i don't know if the thing is still in service, but there was commercial game for this. I played it a couple times. It was long ago, so if they are still around, the tech must be much more advanced. But I fear if that is the case, I would have heard of it again at some point. Really do sound like its... not that fun or something. Or they had poor advertisement.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
About nine months later...and still no progress. :-( A damn pity. Is there really not a little bit of freeware or so... ;-) Whatever, besides Virtra and Milo I also found FATS, Ti, DAVNAR, something with Laser Shot...and I guess some more meanwhile. There were also some new videos but unfortunately often not really new stuff. Some simulators seem to be at least from the last decade. Unbelievable that I oversaw that for so long. Last time I said it probably has more potential regarding zako-stuff than the FMV-games Bumer and all American Lasergames together - and now I'm quite sure it's at least 100 times the amount. But I of course also over and over saw the same things again and often in bad quality. And in the end I even found the demise of the Flip-Flop-Badgirl (but some other badgirls ALSO wear Flip-Flops! ...Although I prefer sweaty socks) but the quality is not really worth it to show it here unfortunately. ;-(

OK, at least maybe post different things you maybe found in good quality here (and a certain size that makes sense) - and I also add some more stuff (let me call it bearable size and quality, not good of course):
Badgirl Gundown-6 (16).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (17).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (19).PNG Badgirl Gundown-6 (22).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-9 (11).PNG Badgirl Gundown-11 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-11 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-11 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-11 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-12 (2).PNG Badgirl Gundown-12 (4).PNG Badgirl Gundown-12 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-12 (9).PNG Badgirl Gundown-12 (13).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (4).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (10).PNG Badgirl Gundown-13 (12).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (6).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (10).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (12).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (14).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (17).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (19).PNG Badgirl Gundown-14 (20).PNG Badgirl Gundown-16 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-16 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-16 (7).PNG Badgirl Gundown-16 (8).PNG Badgirl Gundown-16 (10).PNG Badgirl Gundown-17 (1).PNG Badgirl Gundown-17 (3).PNG Badgirl Gundown-17 (5).PNG Badgirl Gundown-17 (8).PNG Badgirl-9-3.PNG Badgirl-10.PNG Badgirl-11-2.PNG Badgirl-13.PNG Badgirl-14-1.PNG Badgirl-14-4.PNG Badgirl-14-6.PNG Badgirl-15.PNG Badgirl-19-2.PNG Badgirl-20.jpg Badgirl-20-3.PNG Badgirl-21.PNG Badgirl-22.PNG Badgirl-23-3.PNG Badgirl-24-2.PNG Badgirl-25.PNG Badgirl-29.PNG Badgirl-30.PNG Badgirl down.PNG

All these evil sexy femal lifeforms you can shoot - or electrify (although some almost too cute to shoot). Only one or two here maybe fixed paper-targets. And this all is still just the peak of the iceberg; it's a sexy mad paradise. :-D I also saw a lot of things that had just a too bad quality to make screenshots and/or were too small. And surely the most things I NOT yet saw - nor you. Like I mentioned earlier; very interesting that some things are not just simple FMV-clips but digitised characters like at Target Terror - and if you once have that data you can do whatever you want with it I guess... ;-)

I still hope we once get this all in better quality and bigger size... ;-/

Last edited:

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Well, I approximately enlisted about 500 videos and checked about 100 of them in about 30 hours. The quality and size of them often bad and a lot of blah blah combined to stupid faces. ;-D

The answer unfortunately is no. I also have some videos but I'm more the image-series-fan. So if I found rare more or less useful things I made some screenshots and left the video again. I think I captured not a single of them - nor saved the link. It was also often more or less commented and thats not so sexy to hear the "wise talking" of a news-moderator or police-officer while watching it... ;-/

Just go to youtube (the most of the videos anyway there as it seems) and google (I used video- and image search-mode most the time) and type words like shoot/police training simulator, shooting range, shoot or no shoot decisions/scenarios and so on and maybe the name of a certain simulator if you want to check that one more accurately. But unfortunately many things repeat there over and over again. I can't tell for example how often I meanwhile saw that damn Virtra college-shooting with always the same scenes and most the time in low quality. ;-P

But there is such a big potential and just shown the peak of the iceberg as I said. And I also made NO screenshot of many things because the quality was just not good enough - but saw much more than I've shown you here. BECAUSE it is so difficult to get more of that stuff and this in an acceptable size and a good quality I started that thread... ;-/ But obviously that shit is secured too much and not enough people using it and making an acceptable video in a "shoot-house" or whatever (the stuff is not just for police and military but of course also no common video-games).

And so I fear the golden gate to the sexy paradise...keeps being a forbidden door, a door the most of us cannot pass. :-( So as if Gandalf personally is protecting it... But maybe sometimes a new video appears - but usually then in no good quality.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Holy hellfart, one thing I forgot and I hate unfinished businesses.

Here, Hogan's Alley X (no, it has nothing to do with Wrestling):

I could only find this video and another one and there unfortunately only men shown (and even this already a little bit sexy) but I could imagine that also a few female enemies are available. This is from Laser Shot and "just" costs 50 Dollars - but it's surely much less than the "professional" police training simulators I was talking about earlier. But the problem is...I just got Euros, no Dollars. 8-D So, if one of you is maybe curious enough to reveal this mystery. ;-D And like we say in my strange country: I not wanna buy the cat in the sack. If there are NO women in the end then this would be...annoying. ;-/ But perhaps some of you already know it and can tell (or even show) us...

But this kind of simple shooter is what I really would wish to see as a zako-game. Can this be so difficult that there seems still nothing (I know) available, just stupid porn-videos and so?

Here, at Deviant Art a few years ago I found a simple flash-game made by simple italian teenagers (but now it's gone I think):
Punished Terrorgirley (1).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (7).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (11).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (12).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (15).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (19).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (22).jpg Punished Terrorgirley (27).jpg
The blood-effect is from me by the way. Unfortunately she was a bad actress and smiled when she died but still sexy (OK, they claimed to be Teenager-Terminators) - especially with her purple socks (a pity that they cut off her foot on ground; the green-screen-wall perhaps was too small). There was another female target but this here was clearly better and I just want to show an example.

If THEY can do is it really so difficult then for zako-fans to make some games in that style I ask myself over and over again...? ;-/

So, I think The Predator leaves the hunting ground now again. 8-)

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
Yes, it had a name - that I forgot. :-D I think it's anyway obsolete because since two or three years the flash-games seem no longer to work. I also think it's no longer represented at Deviant Art.

I made a video of it with bandicam and later a rework with a little bit worse vision-quality but perhaps better compatibility and implemented death sounds that were missing in the short game. But it seems to be that I can't upload videos here, just images... ;-/ It's anyway not the big hit.

So better let me take a picture of my favourite celebrity-terroristress as farewell-present:
Lily Terrorprincess-62.png

Oh, do you see the madness and the lust for murder in her eyes? You maybe thought Vanilla-Lily is just cute and harmless but no: deep in her heart she is a blood-thirsty, mad terrorgirl that wants to cause chaos and to enslave innocent men! :-D

Hm, a game with female celebrity-enemies also would be sexy... ;-/ There are candidates really made for this: Mila, Kristen, Cara,... Wasted potential that they never have been evil girls to annihilate in movies so far or at least very seldomly. ;-(

Preddy over 8-)

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
No, I never dealt with that so far; too complicated and the effort not worth that short video. It is currently just on my HD and keeps being there. A 1000 years ago I had a rapidshare-account but used it the last time in 2010 if I remember correctly and can't find the password. :-D So shit on it.

I anyway not really plan to intensify this here as an active freak to be honest; I originally just wanted to get more of the rare shoot training simulator stuff and gave up my status as passive observer mainly because of this... ;-)

And if they not even give me my AI-generated Terrorgirleys in that other thread there... ;-/

Oh, and regarding Honey-Lily again: Of course just sexy disturbed fantasy; Lily is the most cute celebrity girl I know for me and I'm on the brink to love her. :-) Natural born Terrorist Queens are girls like Mila and Cara. ;-D

But even an allegedly so harmless Vanilla-Lily of course could be a mad murderess with perverted thoughts and desires after sunset:
Lily-Honeybitch-2-2.jpg

:-D

Over & out

PS: Finally give me more shoot training simulator shit in good quality or I get angry here! 8-/

Phaohao

Avid Affiliate
I want to make Black Rose a shooting game.

Attachments

• 5a783bad1dc8223cbd52e5d5159f602e.png
    5a783bad1dc8223cbd52e5d5159f602e.png
    884.4 KB · Views: 115

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.