Aeka/Ryoko: Tenchi Muyo (long hair fix) (1 Viewer)

drambuie

2D Artist
This was a long overdue fix so I took matters into my own hands.

I am not the creator of the original hair for Ryoko and Aeka, I just transferred the existing ones to a Long Hair Template and extended the missing bits with quick and dirty vector additions that match the original.

Aeka's tails are still too short, but they are complete and the maximum length the template will allow. They also have to defy gravity backwards a little bit to avoid having them drift in front of her stomach and between her knees.

I am pretty handy with vectors and do Aeka fan art for fun, so if someone wants to make dynamic hair, I will give consideration to providing the vector elements. Just let me know what is required (I am not a Flash programmer and not inclined to download the SDK and learn how to make dynamic hair mods because I already have too many things to do, but I might find time to draw the parts required if someone wants to create the mod with minimal/shared effort).

Aeka.png Ryoko.png

Code:
charName:Aeka;
bodyScale:1.075;
iris:wide,146,58,84,1;
breasts:57;
blush:196,80,77,0.431;
eyebrow:normal,146,110,167,1,94,42,114,1;
customHair:hair\Aeka.png;

Code:
charName:Ryoko;
bodyScale:1.075;
iris:cat,125,108,28,1;
breasts:70;
blush:196,80,77,0.431;
eyebrow:normal,143,188,221,1,58,104,152,1;
customHair:hair\Ryoko.png;

drambuie

2D Artist
I would have, but they are uncredited in the archive and a search of the forum returned no results. These are very old hairs and I expect all record of them was lost when the forum was relocated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.