Abropo's BDO armor mods (1 Viewer)

abropo

Avid Affiliate
So... the following armors don't seem to be showing up correctly -

MUHpndh.jpg

QfDVtyR.jpg

rRQzOjZ.jpg

The former still has the full length skirt, the second still has the pants (actually not 100% sure that's the right armor), and the last one is missing the leather stocking thingies. It's almost like the archives are missing files? I've tried downloading them again in case the initial downloads were corrupt, but same thing. The other armors appear to be fine.

edit:

I'm not using Nicky's armors alongside these, or anybody else's.
Your first pic has the wrong armor.
2nd pic's undergarments probably have been changed in the recent mediah patch, will need to find new number for that.
3rd pic has different boots. I think i used Zereth boots for the pic.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I'm using her basebody and Kibelius mods, nothing else. I cleared everything including the modded folder and started from scratch today. Maybe I'll start from scratch again and see if it changes. When I start from scratch, should I go as far back as resorep or can I ignore that and just delete and start over with files that I've added (modded, character, sound)?

Resorep's job is to inject modded textures into the game for you, it doesn't care what modding method you're using.
So you need to keep your nude basebody textures in the Resorep "modded" folder plus any other modded costumes/armors you want.
The modding method you use determines what overall effect is applied to character related textures, such as the Cerephono method which provides a whole basebody and ditches the clothing, the low-durability swap variation which provides some (but not all) whole basebody and changes all costumes/armor to the low-durability version, and the Aprobo method which provides a whole basebody under the original undamaged costumes/armor.
Each method has it's purpose but Resorep doesn't care which you're using, it will simply try to swap out the modded files in your "modded" folder for the same filenames in-game.

noctred

Potential Patron
Your first pic has the wrong armor.

Which armor is that supposed to be? All of the blue skirt armors in character creation still have long skirts.

edit:

Also, here's the resorepDll log when running the game with only your Valkyrie1 files in the resorep modded folder -

01-04-2016 06:41:56 Game is loading unsupported texture, skipping
01-04-2016 06:42:58 Overriding file 493059137
01-04-2016 06:42:58 Old pDesc:
01-04-2016 06:42:58 UINT Width; 512 UINT Height; 256 UINT MipLevels; 10 UINT ArraySize; 1 DXGI_FORMAT Format; 71 DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc; 1 D3D11_USAGE Usage; 1 UINT BindFlags; 8 UINT CPUAccessFlags; 0 UINT MiscFlags; 0
01-04-2016 06:42:58 New pDesc:
01-04-2016 06:42:58 UINT Width; 512 UINT Height; 256 UINT MipLevels; 10 UINT ArraySize; 1 DXGI_FORMAT Format; 71 DXGI_SAMPLE_DESC SampleDesc; 1 D3D11_USAGE Usage; 1 UINT BindFlags; 8 UINT CPUAccessFlags; 0 UINT MiscFlags; 0

If I'm interpreting that correctly - looks like the only texture that gets overwritten is the blank texture and the actual armor textures are getting skipped?

Last edited:

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Which armor is that supposed to be? All of the blue skirt armors in character creation still have long skirts.

edit:

Also, here's the resorepDll log when running the game with only your Valkyrie1 files in the resorep modded folder -

01-04-2016 06:42:58 Overriding file 493059137
01-04-2016 06:42:58 Old pDesc:
01-04-2016 06:42:58 New pDesc:

If I'm interpreting that correctly - looks like the only texture that gets overwritten is the blank texture and the actual armor textures are getting skipped?
its still working. agerian armor is the only one that uses this texture iirc

Ray Wing

Content Creator
Not quite correct. Unsupported textures are game textures in format that Resorep cannot handle. Looks like these are not used for characters but are used for terrain so I did not implemented code to handle them. Resorep was never able to capture or replace such textures. So you may just ignore those in log.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
Interesting question, the Cash shop outfit with the wings. is there a way to make the skirt longer? I'd really love for that to extend down to around the calves. so it looks less liek a night gown. I'm using a tall dark Valkyrie it would really make her look and feel like an amazon. looking for how to's or a straight up mod of it :P

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Interesting question, the Cash shop outfit with the wings. is there a way to make the skirt longer? I'd really love for that to extend down to around the calves. so it looks less liek a night gown. I'm using a tall dark Valkyrie it would really make her look and feel like an amazon. looking for how to's or a straight up mod of it :P
na, you would need to edit the model to make things longer. texture modding only allows us to edit the area already available.

Evilshana

Potential Patron
I want to keep the repaired armors as it is but want to impliment the broken versions.

Which of the .DDS are broken armor?

I know I can figure it out if I keep putting and a removing files but that would take me, who is not skilled in modding or file reading, hours.

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
This is amazing, Ive gotten the treant file. Thanks for sharing btw. Now folks in guillie suits look ridiculous and lewd HAH!

abropo

Avid Affiliate
I want to keep the repaired armors as it is but want to impliment the broken versions.

Which of the .DDS are broken armor?

I know I can figure it out if I keep putting and a removing files but that would take me, who is not skilled in modding or file reading, hours.
which one are you asking about?
2964248393~Valkyrie3
1096000857~Valkyrie2
476778469~Valkyrie2
916941136~Valkyrie1
3299583280~Ranger1
3648053331~Shudad
780345102~Ignis

abropo

Avid Affiliate
This is amazing, Ive gotten the treant file. Thanks for sharing btw. Now folks in guillie suits look ridiculous and lewd HAH!
Yeah no problem. I've only been editing armors that I personally use, so I haven't gone around doing complete wardrobe overhauls as Nicky has. The way I edit them is due to my personal preference as well :u Not a huge fan of complete nudity (Gotta leave a bit to the imagination!).

Evilshana

Potential Patron
which one are you asking about?
2964248393~Valkyrie3
1096000857~Valkyrie2
476778469~Valkyrie2
916941136~Valkyrie1
3299583280~Ranger1
3648053331~Shudad
780345102~Ignis

Thank you very much. I want all of them for the broken version.

Last edited:

abropo

Avid Affiliate
lnYLc8H.png

I have problem with this class, do you know what the problem is, and how to fix it?

That's an issue directly stemming from having an empty partcutdesc.xml file, because the lines in that file contain information on what body parts to make invisible on certain armors. Therefore if you would like to fix this issue, you're going to have to do some research and figure out which line(s) you need to add to make that clipping go away. I believe PrincessNicky has released a fixed partcutdesc.xml in her armor release download. Start there.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
That's an issue directly stemming from having an empty partcutdesc.xml file, because the lines in that file contain information on what body parts to make invisible on certain armors. Therefore if you would like to fix this issue, you're going to have to do some research and figure out which line(s) you need to add to make that clipping go away. I believe PrincessNicky has released a fixed partcutdesc.xml in her armor release download. Start there.

You need to make a customized partcutdesc.xml, depend on what you need it's gonna be different.

I'm having a blank partcutdesc.xml. Do I have to define the elements inside this file to fix the problem?

eyenight

Content Creator
I'm having a blank partcutdesc.xml. Do I have to define the elements inside this file to fix the problem?
Simple way:
Download Nicky's latest pack and open partcutdesc.xml.
Find: <Path>1_Pc/12_PKW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path> (Line for plum JP. You're playing in JP, right?)
Cut that, and paste it a little bit on top, I wrote comment in it. I think you will understand where to paste.
Edit: I forgot, this line too: <Path>1_Pc/12_PKW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path>

It will fix the clipping issues for plum, but if you have modified texture of plum, you might have invisible skin problem. If you don't want that, try a little complicated way:
Download my pack and open partcutdesc.xml.
Read this and this.
Find the line you want and edit that.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
Simple way:
Download Nicky's latest pack and open partcutdesc.xml.
Find: <Path>1_Pc/12_PKW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path> (Line for plum JP. You're playing in JP, right?)
Cut that, and paste it a little bit on top, I wrote comment in it. I think you will understand where to paste.
Edit: I forgot, this line too: <Path>1_Pc/12_PKW/Armor/10_Lowerbody</Path>

It will fix the clipping issues for plum, but if you have modified texture of plum, you might have invisible skin problem. If you don't want that, try a little complicated way:
Download my pack and open partcutdesc.xml.
Read this and this.
Find the line you want and edit that.
Thanks for your quick reply, I will try that method.

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Short question:

Which parameters i have to delete in the partcutdesk.xml to use the valkyrie mods?
I already messed in that file because of other mods, dont want to delete everything, I'm afraid of loosing the other mods.

I tried deleting every parameter with "pvw" in it, but just ended up with never ending "missing file" windows when i start the game. (Held space for around 2 mins, it didnt stop so i stopped and added the backup of my old partcutdesk)

I don't know if needed but I use the EU client, with Cerophonos Nude Patch, Joku V5b, BlackFireBRs Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover and Kibelius Wingless from Princess Nicky.

Greets

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Short question:

Which parameters i have to delete in the partcutdesk.xml to use the valkyrie mods?
I already messed in that file because of other mods, dont want to delete everything, I'm afraid of loosing the other mods.

I tried deleting every parameter with "pvw" in it, but just ended up with never ending "missing file" windows when i start the game. (Held space for around 2 mins, it didnt stop so i stopped and added the backup of my old partcutdesk)

I don't know if needed but I use the EU client, with Cerophonos Nude Patch, Joku V5b, BlackFireBRs Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover and Kibelius Wingless from Princess Nicky.

Greets
Download PrincessNicky's new file. In there contains a partcutdesc.xml that should fit with all these armors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.