Abropo's BDO armor mods (1 Viewer)

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
That's because Nicky is using the low durability armors as base. You can use the 2 sets she added later in the thread, Witch and Valkyrie if I recall correctly
I used the Witch's set of Nicky witch her base body and when I get into the game, I can see that my character only has a head and shoes, the body parts between them are missing, and the armor is still the same as the original armor, even when I slide the durability bar to zero. I don't know what the problem is:frown:

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I used the Witch's set of Nicky witch her base body and when I get into the game, I can see that my character only has a head and shoes, the body parts between them are missing, and the armor is still the same as the original armor, even when I slide the durability bar to zero. I don't know what the problem is:frown:

I think you have different modding methods mixed up there, my fault for starting with the modified Cerophono method and then swapping to Abropo.
The thing with witches is there's next to no skin mesh under the clothing in the original game and that situation is only partly fixed with the modified Cerephono method. But for example where pants have been removed, there is no skin mesh underneath, hence why you'd see nothing there.
My witch mods are intended for use with the Abropo method which provides full skin textures under clothing, so allowing for pants and such to be removed without making legs disappear.
While it won't hurt to have my first mods packages running in the Abropo method (you simply wouldn't see them most of the time), it doesn't work to have my later mods packages running in the modified Cerephono method, you need to change to the Abropo method for them to work properly.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
I think you have different modding methods mixed up there, my fault for starting with the modified Cerophono method and then swapping to Abropo.
The thing with witches is there's next to no skin mesh under the clothing in the original game and that situation is only partly fixed with the modified Cerephono method. But for example where pants have been removed, there is no skin mesh underneath, hence why you'd see nothing there.
My witch mods are intended for use with the Abropo method which provides full skin textures under clothing, so allowing for pants and such to be removed without making legs disappear.
While it won't hurt to have my first mods packages running in the Abropo method (you simply wouldn't see them most of the time), it doesn't work to have my later mods packages running in the modified Cerephono method, you need to change to the Abropo method for them to work properly.
What I have done:
- Install Resosep tool.
- Download mammamia.rar and extract all folders inside into game folder (character and sound). (I haven't used Cerephono method)
- Download your Witch's mod and Base body, extract all .dds files into Resosep's modded folder
- Start the game and here is the result:

HyI1Qq8.png

dnsHZbi.png

You can see that the base body is working but the Witch's mod isn't. Am I missing any steps?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The partcutdesc.xml inside the mammamia.rar is blank, nothing to delete.
I think you're not actually running the Abropo method, you have it in place but you're not swapping out the PAD00001.PAZ file to activate it.
From what I see with your examples, that's just the normal game textures running (the exposed boob can still happen in the normal game textures, but if you stripped the rest of the costume you would probably have holes in the skin mesh somewhere).
You need to re-read the instructions about swapping out the PAD file each time you run the game and try it again :)

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
I think you're not actually running the Abropo method, you have it in place but you're not swapping out the PAD00001.PAZ file to activate it.
From what I see with your examples, that's just the normal game textures running (the exposed boob can still happen in the normal game textures, but if you stripped the rest of the costume you would probably have holes in the skin mesh somewhere).
You need to re-read the instructions about swapping out the PAD file each time you run the game and try it again :)
Oh, I didn't notice that the launcher checks files 2 times, before and after Click Game Start, my bad :oops:. I have to move the .PAZ file right after the launcher disappears and it works perfectly, problem solved. Thanks for reminding me :D

CIrno

Potential Patron
Heyo, sorry for bothering but i've tried a bunch of different things and have ended up with either a fully nude model, or a partially working version Screenshot

I cannot for the life of me get rid of the underwear/pants, could you point me in the right direction? I'm using cerophono, your valkyrie armor mod 2, and Joku's higher rez nudes... that's absolutely it :< If I use your mammamia, I get bra & panties, and after messing with the patcher on cerophono, I get the screenshot above at best... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out what!

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Heyo, sorry for bothering but i've tried a bunch of different things and have ended up with either a fully nude model, or a partially working version Screenshot

I cannot for the life of me get rid of the underwear/pants, could you point me in the right direction? I'm using cerophono, your valkyrie armor mod 2, and Joku's higher rez nudes... that's absolutely it :< If I use your mammamia, I get bra & panties, and after messing with the patcher on cerophono, I get the screenshot above at best... I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out what!

From your screenshot, with that set up you seem to be missing the file to remove her knickers.
Try throwing the unpacked file from here 493059137.rar into your Resorep "modded" folder and see if that fixes your problem.

Attachments

493059137.rar
192 bytes · Views: 318

CIrno

Potential Patron
From your screenshot, with that set up you seem to be missing the file to remove her knickers.
Try throwing the unpacked file from here 493059137.rar into your Resorep "modded" folder and see if that fixes your problem.
Thank you very much, that worked! I'm just confused as to how all of this comes together then, did I unknowingly have a .dds file that removed bra already?

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Thank you very much, that worked! I'm just confused as to how all of this comes together then, did I unknowingly have a .dds file that removed bra already?

You probably have a nude pack that removes bra and knickers from all females.
However, the file I gave you wasn't part of that, it was the knickers for that specific armor.

zomgauser

Potential Patron
I'm a bit confused about applying your armor mods. When running Cerophono's patcher, what do I select to show your armor the way it should be? If I select -replacement Damaged, then all I see is a damaged variant (not even the right one. It appears to be original armor damaged, though the nude body shows through underneath. If I select Removed, then everyone is just naked. And if I don't run the patcher, well... I get nothing.

abropo

Avid Affiliate
I'm a bit confused about applying your armor mods. When running Cerophono's patcher, what do I select to show your armor the way it should be? If I select -replacement Damaged, then all I see is a damaged variant (not even the right one. It appears to be original armor damaged, though the nude body shows through underneath. If I select Removed, then everyone is just naked. And if I don't run the patcher, well... I get nothing.
you don't use the patcher. when i said refer to the way cerophono does it, i meant delete the paz0001 from your folder and thats it. don't use cerophono's launcher that messes with the multiplemodeldesc.xml if you don't want everyone nude.

zomgauser

Potential Patron
you don't use the patcher. when i said refer to the way cerophono does it, i meant delete the paz0001 from your folder and thats it. don't use cerophono's launcher that messes with the multiplemodeldesc.xml if you don't want everyone nude.
I'm suuuper confused, then. I have your armor mods and Nicky's Kibelius armor in the modded folder currently. The Kibelius armor works, the Ghillie suit works, and about half of the starter armors work. I just didn't notice because my main concern is valkyrie1, which doesn't work. I'd try to start over from scratch but I'm wondering if my paz00001 backup that I'm using isn't a good original backup, if that's possible. Does Cerophono's method change the paz file itself?

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Any idea why only half of the armors might be working, then?
If you have both my files and nicky's, it'll conflict. they use the same numbers but mine have a different extension, so resorep will only show one of the armors or none at all. make sure you dont have 2 textures for the same armor.

zomgauser

Potential Patron
If you have both my files and nicky's, it'll conflict. they use the same numbers but mine have a different extension, so resorep will only show one of the armors or none at all. make sure you dont have 2 textures for the same armor.
I'm using her basebody and Kibelius mods, nothing else. I cleared everything including the modded folder and started from scratch today. Maybe I'll start from scratch again and see if it changes. When I start from scratch, should I go as far back as resorep or can I ignore that and just delete and start over with files that I've added (modded, character, sound)?

abropo

Avid Affiliate
I'm using her basebody and Kibelius mods, nothing else. I cleared everything including the modded folder and started from scratch today. Maybe I'll start from scratch again and see if it changes. When I start from scratch, should I go as far back as resorep or can I ignore that and just delete and start over with files that I've added (modded, character, sound)?
leave your resorep and other files alone.
just download the mammamia.rar and overwrite that folder to yours, and don't use cerophono's patcher.
just drag and drop the valkyrie1 into your modded folder, and make sure you have no duplicate textures.
make a backup of paz000001.paz and delete it from your paz folder.
thats all you need to do.

noctred

Potential Patron
So... the following armors don't seem to be showing up correctly -

MUHpndh.jpg

QfDVtyR.jpg

rRQzOjZ.jpg

The former still has the full length skirt, the second still has the pants (actually not 100% sure that's the right armor), and the last one is missing the leather stocking thingies. It's almost like the archives are missing files? I've tried downloading them again in case the initial downloads were corrupt, but same thing. The other armors appear to be fine.

edit:

I'm not using Nicky's armors alongside these, or anybody else's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.