Abropo's BDO armor mods (1 Viewer)

abropo

Avid Affiliate
I'll just post stuff here collectively instead of having it spread across multiple threads. I'll add more as time goes by.

Most armors are now not working as of the 4/13/2016 patch.

"1_PHM", Warrior
"2_PHW", Sorceress
"3_PEW", Archer
"4_PGM", Giant
"5_PBW", Tamer
"6_PKM", Blader
"7_PVW", Valkyrie
"12_PKW", Plum
"8_PWM", Wizard
"8_PWW", Witch
"13_PNW", Kunoichi
"13_PNM", Ninja (Male)
"22_PKWW" ???

Shudad armor (Conqueror's pack)
c8f6b32e87.png
b002d9ef05.png
bc5c7c84be.png
c557b6ad49.png

Treant armor
c5bcfdeb9d.png

Ignis armor
d0c6f856c4.png
236dac8857.png
799f4a0336.png
cb02eadf47.png

Ranger basic armor 1
2237ad4dac.png
a47f4ae7f3.png
3642e15797.png
a03cd7bfa3.png

Valkyrie basic armor 1
92c0138fdc.png
6e8ce9b5ac.png
ed5af0c8c6.png
224a486a71.png

Valkyrie basic armor 2
f751945cd5.png
fa47608d96.png
9c2722ad68.png
11bfbc322a.png

Valkyrie basic armor 3
fb420221eb.png
8dcc56af44.png
6dad76ab6d.png
8b97119397.png

Attachments

Shudad.rar
749.5 KB · Views: 559

Trent.rar
165.6 KB · Views: 568

Ignis.rar
886.8 KB · Views: 466

Valkyrie1.rar
429.6 KB · Views: 528

Ranger1.rar
909 KB · Views: 551

Valkyrie2.rar
1.2 MB · Views: 475

Valkyrie3.rar
694 KB · Views: 425

Last edited:

dinmor

Casual Client
I ran into a problem. I have the patch already, so I am not using Mammamia file. I do not know which values to delete at all (do you mean I should literally delete everything in the xml file if I dont know or? I just left it unedited.) The part of my armour, btw. its using the trent file, is just invisible now, rather than showing skin. Care to guide me in the right direction?

abropo

Avid Affiliate
I ran into a problem. I have the patch already, so I am not using Mammamia file. I do not know which values to delete at all (do you mean I should literally delete everything in the xml file if I dont know or? I just left it unedited.) The part of my armour, btw. its using the trent file, is just invisible now, rather than showing skin. Care to guide me in the right direction?
open partcutdesc.xml in your character folder and erase everything in it. it should be a blank file afterwords.

Nice.
Any Valkyrie outfits in plan?
later.

Coney

Potential Patron
I sincerely thank you for discovering this, this means quite literally no limits for skimpy armor!

Now since removing everything in the partcutdesc.xml likely creates a clipping mess depending on body proportions, I want to interpret what the file says and only have a few parts of the body cut. Sadly, the class names are in numbers and letters, but we don't have over 20 classes yet so this isn't a big issue.

These are the classes in its code form:
1_PHM
2_PHW
3_PEW
4_PGM
5_PBW
6_PKM
7_PVW
8_PWM
12_PKW
22_PKWW
13_PNW
13_PNM
8_PWW

From first hand experience, it seems that '2_PHW' is the Sorcerer, and '7_PVW' is the Valkyrie. I also believe that the two numbers 13 are for the Wizard and Witch since they're basically the same class, however I'm not sure which one is the male or female version. I tested this by removing all references to these codes in the file, restarting the game and see if one of my characters start clipping through armors. When removing certain pieces of code from this file, the parts you might be removing should be self-explanatory (UpperBody, Underwear, Hand, etc)

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
I sincerely thank you for discovering this, this means quite literally no limits for skimpy armor!

Now since removing everything in the partcutdesc.xml likely creates a clipping mess depending on body proportions, I want to interpret what the file says and only have a few parts of the body clip. Sadly, the class names are in numbers and letters, but we don't have over 20 classes yet so this isn't a big issue.

These are the classes in its code form:
1_PHM
2_PHW
3_PEW
4_PGM
5_PBW
6_PKM
7_PVW
8_PWM
12_PKW
22_PKWW
13_PNW
13_PNM
8_PWW

From first hand experience, it seems that '2_PHW' is the Sorcerer, and '7_PVW' is the Valkyrie. I also believe that the two numbers 13 are for the Wizard and Witch since they're basically the same class, however I'm not sure which one is the male or female version. I tested this by removing all references to these codes in the file, restarting the game and see if one of my characters start clipping through armors. When removing certain pieces of code from this file, the parts you might be removing should be self-explanatory (UpperBody, Underwear, Hand, etc)
This one: Black Desert Nude Mod | Page 3 | Undertow

Coney

Potential Patron
It seems that unless you remove the class's reference under <BasicCutType Name="Nude">, there doesn't seem to be any changes. Even after removing the class's reference under <BasicCutType Name="Nude">, it ends up removing all cuts so your character clips through the armor. I can't find a way to only have certain body parts have cuts. Right now it's either have the entire body rendered or have it unchanged.

Last edited:

eyenight

Content Creator
This method is not working for underwear. I have blank partcutdesc.xml. It's working for profession costumes like fish suit, but underwear still have skin cut.

FuA5p0f.jpg

LkU5kLc.jpg

zLuZEbV.jpg

Maybe these underwear is not released in NA/EU yet, but I just wanna let you know. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

abropo

Avid Affiliate
It seems that unless you remove the class's reference under <BasicCutType Name="Nude">, there doesn't seem to be any changes. Even after removing the class's reference under <BasicCutType Name="Nude">, it ends up removing all cuts so your character clips through the armor. I can't find a way to only have certain body parts have cuts. Right now it's either have the entire body rendered or have it unchanged.

Thanks for checking it out. I'm rather impatient and didn't have time to test out all the variables in there. Unless you feel confident in having tried everything out in that .xml, I'll give it a go sometime later to see if there's anything you missed.

This method is not working for underwear. I have blank partcutdesc.xml. It's working for profession costumes like fish suit, but underwear still have skin cut.

FuA5p0f.jpg

LkU5kLc.jpg

zLuZEbV.jpg

Maybe these underwear is not released in NA/EU yet, but I just wanna let you know. Do you have any idea how to fix this?

I'm not positive, since this is the first issue I've seen related to underwear. I'd have to go on KR to see if I can recreate your problems.

eyenight

Content Creator
I'm not positive, since this is the first issue I've seen related to underwear. I'd have to go on KR to see if I can recreate your problems.
Not all underwear are having this problem, only a certain underwear on certain models. Like sileshi on witch and valkyrie, lahr arcien B on valkyrie, and some other underwear.

Have you tried removing <Cut>Nude</Cut> only on some Relation CutType, like only upperbody? I've been doing that now, but I haven't tested with all armor type. Maybe it works on some armors and not working on the others.
Or maybe make our own CutType and Relation, and only put the armors that we want to cut. But I'm too lazy to find all pac files.

Last edited:

infinity496

Content Creator

FuA5p0f.jpg

LkU5kLc.jpg

zLuZEbV.jpg

I've seen this on the JP client. These cuts are made by textures. If you are grabbing textures with Resorep, look for a texture that is mostly yellow, with different colors corresponding to the cut regions and replace it with an all yellow texture.

eyenight

Content Creator
I've seen this on the JP client. These cuts are made by textures. If you are grabbing textures with Resorep, look for a texture that is mostly yellow, with different colors corresponding to the cut regions and replace it with an all yellow texture.
It works! Thank you very much.

abropo

Avid Affiliate
Added basic armors of ranger and valkyrie. As for the basic witch armor, I'll add it whenever I get time to remake it as I want it. Haven't had the time to play around with the partcutdesc.xml yet, but it doesn't look too difficult.

Kiko Doragon

Potential Patron
Does your mods work with BDO JP versions? I extracted 2 folders in mammamia.rar to my game folder with Nicky's mods and recognize that many body parts are missing :confused:

Ohaalter

Potential Patron
Does your mods work with BDO JP versions? I extracted 2 folders in mammamia.rar to my game folder with Nicky's mods and recognize that many body parts are missing :confused:
That's because Nicky is using the low durability armors as base. You can use the 2 sets she added later in the thread, Witch and Valkyrie if I recall correctly

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.