1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little confused about modding

Discussion in 'Help' started by dma22222, Mar 3, 2014.

1. dma22222

dma22222 Potential Patron

I've been wondering around here as a guest for weeks. I figured out how to use the loader, but her arms don't fall when she passes out anymore. Found a reference to the perfect catsuit, but I cant find the location to the mod. Someone else was looking for it and was told it was two threads down "fetish stuff". Apparently that's too vague for me...
    I think the work you have all done is fascinating and great reading, thanx to everyone.

2. ModGuy

ModGuy Club Regular Content Creator

From Settings.txt:
    Code:
    passOutArmPos		When 1, her arm position is kept even if she passes out.
    This will be default 0 in future loader versions.

3. dma22222

I found the tutorial about using the information you provided, thanx. Still searching for the catsuit.

Attached Files:

4. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

these default settings is why i update my old copy of the settings on loader updates.

when i first got the loader, i looked through the settings and set them to what i desired..and just kept copy pasting from there ;D

5. dma22222

I think some people are too stupid to mod this game.
    I think I'm one of those people.
    I can't get the breast expansionv2 4a to stop with the breasts and only do the belly. I've watched the tutorials, read everything I can find and have spent far too many hours playing with the text and it doesn't change.
    I'm doing something wrong and I obviously am not smart enough to figure out where my mistake is.

6. sby

sby Club Regular Content Creator

bellyexpansionactive=1 //1=active, will add the belly movieclip and permit belly expansion, permits belly expansion
    breastexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits breast expansion
    bodyexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits body expansion

this is assuming you are putting the settings file in the right spot so it is actually loaded

7. dma22222

I still have some bugs to work out, but it's working. Thanx!! I suspect that some of the values are so far off by now that I might have to reinstall it, but I saved the original zip folders so it's not a big deal.