A little confused about modding (1 Viewer)

dma22222

Potential Patron
I've been wondering around here as a guest for weeks. I figured out how to use the loader, but her arms don't fall when she passes out anymore. Found a reference to the perfect catsuit, but I cant find the location to the mod. Someone else was looking for it and was told it was two threads down "fetish stuff". Apparently that's too vague for me...
I think the work you have all done is fascinating and great reading, thanx to everyone.

ModGuy

Content Creator
From Settings.txt:
Code:
passOutArmPos		When 1, her arm position is kept even if she passes out.

This will be default 0 in future loader versions.

dma22222

Potential Patron
I found the tutorial about using the information you provided, thanx. Still searching for the catsuit.

Attachments

• 8b10cc156115833.jpg
    8b10cc156115833.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 173

sby

Content Creator
Coder
these default settings is why i update my old copy of the settings on loader updates.

when i first got the loader, i looked through the settings and set them to what i desired..and just kept copy pasting from there ;D

dma22222

Potential Patron
I think some people are too stupid to mod this game.
I think I'm one of those people.
I can't get the breast expansionv2 4a to stop with the breasts and only do the belly. I've watched the tutorials, read everything I can find and have spent far too many hours playing with the text and it doesn't change.
I'm doing something wrong and I obviously am not smart enough to figure out where my mistake is.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
dma22222 said:
I think some people are too stupid to mod this game.
I think I'm one of those people.
I can't get the breast expansionv2 4a to stop with the breasts and only do the belly. I've watched the tutorials, read everything I can find and have spent far too many hours playing with the text and it doesn't change.
I'm doing something wrong and I obviously am not smart enough to figure out where my mistake is.

bellyexpansionactive=1 //1=active, will add the belly movieclip and permit belly expansion, permits belly expansion
breastexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits breast expansion
bodyexpansionactive=0 //1=active, permits body expansion

this is assuming you are putting the settings file in the right spot so it is actually loaded

dma22222

Potential Patron
I still have some bugs to work out, but it's working. Thanx!! I suspect that some of the values are so far off by now that I might have to reinstall it, but I saved the original zip folders so it's not a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.