Little Help with Some modding (1 Viewer)

TempestNoirStar

Potential Patron
Hello all. I have been gone for a bit. Life gets in the way. But now I am back with a new computer and I can actually do some modding to SDT now to make it exactly how I want. I have a basic knowledge of modding already, having read the guides and normally the instructions that the creators of the mods give are pretty straight forward.

However... there is one that is driving me a bit nuts. I am so confused by it. It's probably a simple solution that I am overlooking because I am frustrated.
I am trying to add "more triggers V2.22a" but I have no idea where I am suppose to put everything, since they are not the normal SWF and TXT set up of most mods. And when I look at the notes included, it seems like I need something else, but I am not sure. Seems like its saying I need Dialogue Checker - which doesn't run in the loader, so I am confused about why I need it. Can someone explain this to me?

A few of the mods I wanted to use that have created poses and dialog say that the "more triggers" mod, and others, is required in order to run the mod at all in the loader. So if I want to use them, I have to get this part figured out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.