A BIG HELP FOR YOUR FIRST DIALOGUE (1 Viewer)

yurinicolau

Potential Patron
Have you ever wanted to make your own dialogue for SDT, but didn't want to write all the code lines? Now your problems are over! I made two files just to help you with. The first one have all the scripts of all actions avaible right now, and the second have all the lines just waiting for you to fill it up with fantasy (I also leave some examples mainly in each first line, and at the second line of precum I left an example that makes she cum, what may come in handy; there are other lines with two examples too, just for fun). Now, what you cannot forget is to AWAYS WRITE BETWEEN THE QUOTATION MARKS, otherwise your dialogues won't work, so I left the lines to be fulfilled with the quotation marks already, but if you create a new line remember to put it too.

(To start just open the following files with notepad)

Here is the Actions Script (there is explanations aside the actions I thought you may wonder about):

[attachurl=1]
[ARMS_BACK]

[ARMS_LEGS]

[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]

[ARMS_LOOSE]

[SHOCK] (her pupils pulses and her iris get smaller for a little time, then go back to normal)

[WINCE] (her eyebrowns moves up and down a few times)

[BLINK]

[CLOSE_EYE]

[LOOK_UP]

[LOOK_DOWN]

[TAP_HANDS]

[CLENCH_TEETH]

[COUGH]

[SWALLOW]

[NORMAL_MOOD]

[HAPPY_MOOD]

[ANGRY_MOOD]

[AHEGAO_MOOD]

And here actual file of your future dialogue (Do not forget to change the dialogue name inside the .txt file as well, otherwise even if you changed the file name at windows by clicking in rename, when you load it, the in game name will still appear as "My First Dialogue"):

[attachurl=2]
[attachurl=3] *
dialogue_name: "My First Dialogue"

CUSTOM:
all: "CLEAR"

intro:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Wow! [SHOCK]It's... [BLINK][BLINK]HUGE!"
intro:"[HAPPY_MOOD]"
intro:""

general:"[NORMAL_MOOD]When you rub this[AHEGAO_MOOD] tremendous hard cock on my face [HAPPY_MOOD]make's me so wet!"
general:""

resistance:"I cannot![COUGH]Your dick is... [SHOCK]TOO BIG!"
resistance:""

interrupt:"-N...O!"
interrupt:"-mph!"
interrupt:"-!"
interrupt:"-N...OT... ALL!"
interrupt:"...!"
interrupt:"-Aagh!"
interrupt:"-mmn"
interrupt:"-ghch!"
interrupt:"...ST...OP!"
interrupt:"-mmbh!"
interrupt:"-mnh!"
interrupt:"-Aaghaghhai!"

cough:"-aghck"
cough:"-ack"
cough:"-ackph"
cough:"-agph"
cough:"-achf"

first_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Your boner is so [WINCE]hard! [HAPPY_MOOD]I'm so HORNY![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] MY GOD! [WINCE] Aahh! I'm wet![NORMAL_MOOD]"
first_throat:""

first_dt:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You shove it... [SHOCK] ALL! I felt your cock pass so tight through my throat, till your balls hit my chin!"
first_dt:""

pull_off:"[NORMAL_MOOD] I have been a very bad girl... That's why you're making me gag with your cock? To show me who is boss??"
pull_off:""

held:"[NORMAL_MOOD]When you force your dick into my mouth... I get [AHEGAO_MOOD] so horny! [NORMAL_MOOD]"
held:""

wake:"[NORMAL_MOOD]What did you do to me? My saliva is so thick ... [WINCE][SHOCK]Oh Gosh!! Please! Say that you didn't cum in my mouth!"
wake:""

Vigorous:"[HAPPY_MOOD][CLOSE_EYE]Yes! [SHOCK] Shove it all and spank me with your balls!"
Vigorous:""

pre_cum:"[LOOK_DOWN]Your dick is throbbing so much... [SHOCK] Are you gonna cum?? Please! NOT IN THE MOUTH!"
pre_cum:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][WINCE]Aaahh![WINCE] Mmm...[WINCE]Aaah![HAPPY_MOOD] I'm almost cumming![WINCE] Your throbbing cock is so hot![AHEGAO_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN] Oh my God, I'm gonna ... [CLOSE_EYE] Aahh! CUM![BLINK][BLINK][BLINK] AAAAHHH![ARMS_LOOSE]... [CLOSE_EYE]"
pre_cum:""

cum_on_face:"[HAPPY_MOOD]OOOh! It's so warm! Oh my God! [CLOSE_EYE]It's going to my mouth! [CLOSE_EYE] GOD... It's so tacky..."
cum_on_face:"[NORMAL_MOOD]Oooh! You cum like horse! It's endless... And so warm and thick!"
cum_on_face:""

cum_in_eye:"[ANGRY_MOOD][WINCE]Be careful! [ARMS_LEGS]The eyes are sensitive you know?? There is nothing nice to take a squirt of cum in the eye!"
cum_in_eye:""

cum_in_nose:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You marked me with your smell! It's so nice... Is it for me to know that I'm your's?"
cum_in_nose:""

cum_in_mouth:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed so much in my mouth... [COUGH][SWALLOW][SHOCK]Oh my God! [COUGH][WINCE] I think I just swallowed a bit!"
cum_in_mouth:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You filled my mouth with your seed! [WINCE] [WINCE]You marked your taste in me!"
cum_in_mouth:""

cum_in_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed straight into my stomach! I'm feeling your warm cum inside me!"
cum_in_throat:"[NORMAL_MOOD]You cummed so [COUGH]hard into my gullet! [CLOSE_EYE][WINCE]That I swallow [BLINK][BLINK][BLINK]YOUR FULL LOAD![COUGH]"
cum_in_throat:""

swallow:"[NORMAL_MOOD][SHOCK] Oh[COUGH] my God! [WINCE][WINCE]I swallowed your cum! I'm feeling it inside me..."
swallow:""

drool:"[ANGRY_MOOD]I will not swallow! It's so slimy! Gross! It's glued on my tongue! [NORMAL_MOOD]"
drool:""

restart:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS]Your dick is a god and my mouth your disciple... You took me to heaven *FINISHES*...[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]"
restart:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ARMS_LEGS] I'm feeling a nymph sex *FINISHES*... Wondering only to suck your horny dick once more! [ARMS_HIS_LEGS]"
restart:""

finish2:"two times already"
finish3:"at least three times"
finish4:"four times"
finish5:"five times"
finish6:"six times"
finish7:"at least seven times"
finish8:"more than seven times"
finish9:"more than eight times"
finishother:"so many times that I've lost the count"

*Minor update, just corrected some miswrote words at the examples lines.

Hope I could have been of some assistance, and inspirated you to do your first dialogue!

P.S. If this files could help at your first sucessful attempt for a dialogue, you can aways let me know by posting it here too, and you'll problably receive an applaud from me.

P.S.2. If you liked this post or if this files was of some assistance at your first dialogue attempt, you could aways show your appreciation by elevating my karma (clicking on applaud button just below my logo), but of course this is up to you.

That all folks! I hope I could've been of some assistance at your first dialogue attempt... I'll be waiting to see your dialogue enterprise!

Attachments

Actions Script.txt
407 bytes · Views: 531

My First Dialogue.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 196

My First Dialogue.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 677

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
Although not a writer myself, I can certainly see these as being extremely helpful in getting people started in that direction.

Wonderful way of encouraging contribution, most assuredly!

Kudos! (applauds)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.