mastermind6160

Vivacious Visitor
awesome guest appearance from fang! Not much to know about his story yet, but with only a few gameplay videos you did a great job portraying his personality. Cant wait for the next chapter

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Great story. I just wish Chun-Li was in her classic SF2 cheongsam/leotard costume instead.
IMO, it's much more humiliating when she gets defeated in that outfit.

Agreed, so many chances for a *wardrobe malfunction* *Very Evil Grining Leer*

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Loved that chapter. Chun wasn't really able to get out of the blocks on that one. Also loved the depiction of her outfit in combat. Even if it isn't her normal slinky dress, tight pants show off the ass just fine, even when she's in peril! :D

Oh this story is getting fired up!
I hope the intermission will allow Chun to get changed back into her classic outfit for another humiliating defeat :)

Oooh, this too. Make her wear the classic outfit, just to get owned again!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nicely done Ghost I would not be all that surprised if Chun-li developed some brain damage after be dropped on her head so many times or develop a phobia of wresting rings.

Also I love how you left it off on a cliff hanger, I hope you go for a double humiliation on Chun and Cammy.

Btw who is the pic of Junior of and what is it from?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nah, no brain damage lol. I'm not that mean. This story isn't finished. Might be five chapters so we're about halfway.

Also that pic is of killbane from saints row.

Ahh ok then thanks for the info and the fine story, if you want an idea for some humiliation for Chun and Cammy in the up and coming tag team match let me know and I'll give you some suggestions, but it's your story and you spin it as you want.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This is getting good Ghost, I like how you set it up so that only one of them can be free of the organization, so the question is WHO walks free and WHO remains a puppet of the organization? *Very Evil Grin*

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yeah this story is great. Looking forward to more.
I'm hoping Chun is the one who gets to stay behind to be abused. :wink:

Well the way the match is set up there is planet of room for back stabbing which will tell either chun or cammy how *Strong* their friendship is. *Very Evil Grin*

And on another note as much as I enjoy seeing chun getting fucked over (figuratively if not literally) maybe Ghost is going to have chun throw the match and start a new story with cammy as the *Special Guest Star*

Last edited:

mastermind6160

Vivacious Visitor
I can't get enough of Chun ! Good job with the ultimatum on who should loose first. Can't wait to see cammy break under the pressure and betray Chun li

Lycan

Casual Client
I dunno, there is just something inherently sexy about having a strong woman betrayed by her trusted ally in a desperate situation.
Also, there's that added humiliation of seeing a confidant woman's will broken as they save themselves at the cost of their friend. :grin:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I dunno, there is just something inherently sexy about having a strong woman betrayed by her trusted ally in a desperate situation.
Also, there's that added humiliation of seeing a confidant woman's will broken as they save themselves at the cost of their friend. :grin:

I agree whole heartedly :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.