Need Some Head? UPDATE: 12-21-14 - Nami & KanColle forehead fix (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
missionary_on_top.png

Screenshot by skullhammer​

Okay so it has come to my attention that many people want heads for the characters to use specifically with Sby's animtool mod located here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Rather than fill up my own thread with a lot of random faces that will eventually have to be explained about anyway I'll just start this thread with the specific purpose of letting you request "Heads"

RULES OF REQUESTING:
Do not let the message be misunderstood. I will NOT hunt down a reference for a character. You must post me a damn near Perfect side reference of the character before I'll even consider taking the request.

Don't ask me how to use Animtools, because I never figured it out either.

Animating the face is an option, but only blinking or slight facial expressions. I'm no coder, so I can't make the guy (or girl) rear back, clench his teeth, or bite his lip "when he cums"

Alternatively, you can take one of the following images and draw, or at least give me a rough idea of, the head yourself. Re-post it here, after editing and I'll be more than happy to make the mod for you.​

Torso Template
Light Him
Light_Him.png

Dark Him
dark_him.png

Light Her
light_her.png

Dark Her
dark_her.png

ARCHIVE
Archive Updated - October 1, 2014
I'll update this once on the first of every month so those who can't use solidfiles, can still obtain my mods.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j52jd6s068mb511/Heads+Archive.zip

Male Heads

Female Heads

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Need Some Head?

Funny you should mention that

UPDATE: Her Head - Short Haired Chan

EDIT: Oh you mean the body tones...duh. Nah I figured that those two would be "good enough" to get the ball rollin

UPDATE 2: Revised the Dark Head

aztlan

Casual Client

Look forward to seeing these! (And what clever ideas creative people might come up with for these.)

I've really liked your heads for Animtools.

It would be nice to see the existing male light head with different colored hair (black, brown, blond, red). Her too I suppose. Of course these are probably too tedious or boring to be interesting for you...

Also, what do blinking or the like do? Do they just randomly or periodically blink or make facial expressions (which would be cool) - or can they be controlled with dialogue commands? (Controlling them from DA 3.x or the like might be interesting if it's even feasible - I suspect not.)

EDIT - seeing one (Male Light from above for example) with tongue sticking out (or licking up and down if possible) might be useful. Could be very handy for some Animtools positions.

P.S. - You might want to add this post to your signature.

Faceless

Content Creator

Futa-chan's "what is this I don't even" expression is hilarious.

You're a goddamn hero, Dante. Keep up the good work.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Look forward to seeing these! (And what clever ideas creative people might come up with for these.)

I agree ;D

aztlan said:
I've really liked your heads for Animtools.

It would be nice to see the existing male light head with different colored hair (black, brown, blond, red). Her too I suppose. Of course these are probably too tedious or boring to be interesting for you...

That's a simple recolor, and easily accomplished ;)

aztlan said:
Also, what do blinking or the like do? Do they just randomly or periodically blink or make facial expressions (which would be cool)

That's exactly what they'd do. It'd basically be an animation loop like the animated backgrounds or the futa humper/reverse cowgirl mods.

aztlan said:
or can they be controlled with dialogue commands? (Controlling them from DA 3.x or the like might be interesting if it's even feasible - I suspect not.)

You suspect correctly, although it'd be cool as hell for some sweet SDT sessions, I do not possess the necessary skills to pull that off :-\

aztlan said:
EDIT - seeing one (Male Light from above for example) with tongue sticking out (or licking up and down if possible) might be useful. Could be very handy for some Animtools positions.

You're asking for a cunnilingus head mod? Hmm didn't think of that. GREAT IDEA ;D

aztlan said:
P.S. - You might want to add this post to your signature.

Thanks for the reminder ;)

Faceless said:
Futa-chan's "what is this I don't even" expression is hilarious.

You're a goddamn hero, Dante. Keep up the good work.

Lol, that was completely by accident. But now that you mention it, I can totally see the "What the fuck" face. I guess it would be a good idea to close her mouth huh ;)

Dyxid

Potential Patron

You're asking for a cunnilingus head mod? Hmm didn't think of that. GREAT IDEA ;D

So the Him is finally going to return the favor to SDchan, eh? :P

aztlan

Casual Client

Dyxid said:

So the Him is finally going to return the favor to SDchan, eh? :P

Now if only there was a way for HerPleasure to increase during this....

Knack

Potential Patron

Ahh, SolidFiles, we meet again...

Some months ago, I had issues with downloading from SolidFiles, but managed to fiddle with Firefox's settings and got the site working. However, now there's a new error message and my config tweaks do not seem to do anything. I tried Internet Explorer, but nope, didn't help. I finally gave in, installed Chrome and gave it another go, figuring that's the browser everyone here is probably using anyway. I clicked direct download, and... got an error message.

To be more specific, all three browsers give errors related to encryption, authentication, cerftificates, SSL and other things I won't pretend to really understand. Here's what Firefox says:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to s17.solidfilesusercontent.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Are you guys running specific addons or something? I just don't get how the site suddenly got so stubborn, I remember using it without problems about a year ago :-\

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Solid files must have been down earlier, because I just checked it an it's fine. However, this thread will also have a mediafire archive at the end of the month.

UPDATE: 9-24-14 - Generic Male Light - More Colors

Hank East

Content Creator
Re: Need Some Head? UPDATE: 9-24-14 - Generic Male Light - More Colors

You seem to have made two download links for the dark brown variant.

aztlan

Casual Client

Very nice - thanks - now about the licking tongue mod - no good deed ever goes unpunished!

henstoch

Potential Patron

FUCK YEAH. i am so excited for futa heads.

Knack

Potential Patron

Dante said:
Solid files must have been down earlier, because I just checked it an it's fine. However, this thread will also have a mediafire archive at the end of the month.

UPDATE: 9-24-14 - Generic Male Light - More Colors

Brilliant, I'll make sure to grab the archive!

Slingerbult

Content Creator

Nobody gives us head like Dante! I love the fact that we have a head thread. :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Slingerbult said:
Nobody gives us head like Dante!

::)

Slingerbult said:
I love the fact that we have a head thread. :)

Idea for the thread hit me while scrolling 4chan. Plus all the Head requests here, i figured it was time 8)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

I really wish I didn't take the time to download each one and edit the names to be proper again. Too time consuming. And now I'm told there's gonna be an archive soon?

I feel like my effort was wasted. Depression strikes. My lifelong unlucky streak continues.

Ah well, at least I won't have to update them... they do work, right? :o

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Need Some Head? UPDATE: 10-01-14 - Archive Updated

As far as I know they work just fine. They are basically just a torso attachment.

UPDATE: Heads Archive now available 8)

Gerve

Potential Patron
Re: Need Some Head? UPDATE: 10-01-14 - Archive Updated

Could you make heads that have no facial features "no eyes,nose,mouth,ears or hair" to keep the anonymity of the Male or Futa/strap-on

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.