Pat's loader imports (7/27 - Skinny-Legs Fishnet (four of a kind) (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
Important Note: (rev. 7/20/13)
Please be advised: The Loader Mod files I've posted here, but not the SDT vanilla Mods linked to in here, are currently probably broken using Loader V5.22 unless:

You change the thigh settings to "thighX=0","thighY=0" in the Loader "Settings.txt" file (Recommended)

Picture 10.png
Picture 11.png

Or

You fix the Action Script code of thigh (X,Y) coordinates in the FLA file

Changed-Iris Target

Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Size 1
screenshot0006.png

View attachment mod.swf Mod (converted to SDT vanilla) is found here>> Undertow Is Live | Undertow (Modder's Template for costumes to this leg style is also found there)
View attachment Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Size 1.fla
Thicker-Ass 'n Legs Size 2

Thicker-Legs Fishnet *Update: all four skin tones for SDT vanilla

Skinny-Legs Fishnet *Update: four-of-a-kind fishnets for SDT vanilla
screenshot0001.png

View attachment Mod.swf
original fishnet Mod (converted to SDT vanilla) is found here>> Undertow Is Live | Undertow
four-of-a-kind fishnet Mod (converted to SDT vanilla) is found here>> Undertow Is Live | Undertow
View attachment Skinny-Leg Fishnet.fla

Thicker-Ass Squat

Skinny-Legs Squat *Update: skin color range version for SDT loader
screenshot0009.png

View attachment mod.swf (click on the forward arrow in: Custom>Skin)
screenshot0002.png

View attachment mod.swf (non-color range version)
View attachment Skinny-Leg Squat.fla
Mod (w/ fishnet removed) is found here>> Undertow Is Live | Undertow
Skinny-Stomach

Other Notes:
Note: Feel free to use any of the provided source (FLA) files if you want to publish mod revisions in your thread; and lemme know (via PM) if and where you do so I could direct users there - (rev. 6/1/13)

Note: Please don't post any kind of mod request in this thread. If you must post a request, someone may fulfill it if you post it here: Undertow Is Live | Undertow - (rev. 6/1/13)

Last edited by a moderator:

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Patrick's Mods

Given that you've made this thread I'm going to assume that you don't need your other threads. Consider collecting whatever you need from them because I'm planning on removing them.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

nice of you to gather your stuff and pretty up a download thread, your stuff has always been nice and certainly deserves a central thread ;D

Patrice

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
Given that you've made this thread I'm going to assume that you don't need your other threads. Consider collecting whatever you need from them because I'm planning on removing them.

Go ahead, but first you might want to explain the whole "thigh patch" thing in here before you do.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Patrick said:
ModGuy said:

Go ahead, but first you might want to explain the whole "thigh patch" thing in here before you do.

Would it not make so much more sense if you would just update your mods.

EDIT:

I mean if you're going to keep uploading potentially broken content then it's really inconvenient to keep fixing it on my end.

Patrice

Content Creator

Guy, you asked me to create this thread so you could clean up the forum... If I had a original .FLA file for all the broken mods, I would've tried fixing them all, but I don't have most of my mod .FLA files any longer - Something happened to a part of my hard drive where I had a WINDOWS emulator and some files were lost or couldn't be recovered. I would've said that earlier on if you or anyone asked.

With any luck, I can recreate the broken mods from scratch. In the meantime, feel free to delete the old threads. Later on today, I will update this thread with a health status on the broken mods as I see about getting them redone or updated.

I've found a way to Mine Data from a parallels Desktop save file from before it crashed!! I'm not sure if it was automatically created or if I did it without knowing, but I've gotten my old FLAs back! :D! :D! :D!

ModGuy

Content Creator

Patrick said:
Guy, you asked me to create this thread so you could clean up the forum... If I had a original .FLA file for all the broken mods, I would've tried fixing them all, but I don't have most of my mod .FLA files any longer - Something happened to a part of my hard drive where I had a WINDOWS emulator and some files were lost or couldn't be recovered. I would've said that earlier on if you or anyone asked.

With any luck, I can recreate the broken mods from scratch. In the meantime, feel free to delete the old threads. Later on today, I will update this thread with a health status on the broken mods as I see about getting them redone or updated.

Allow me to explain this in a way we can agree with.
You developed mods that are now broken. Whem you make a mods thread it becomes your responsibility to direct content to that thread, you had 5 different threads before.
I let you know that I was going to trash your other threads, and advised you to collect them together if you valued them.
I did not tell you to post them here again, and I don't understand why you're continuing to distribute broken mods.
It's absolutely your choice, feel free to do it, but please don't ask me to explain how to use something you have created.
I understand that you lack the motivation to recreate them having lost your sources, so good luck on that front.

EDIT:

Fixed for clarity.

Now I'm sure that members here will appreciate what you're sharing but it's pointless to keep sharing things that don't work.
Look in to remaking your mods or at least stating which ones have issues.

Patrice

Content Creator

True, you did say to "edit all your mods into one thread and directing the rest at it". I obviously forgot about the "edit" part... my bad.

Honestly, I don't keep up with loader updates since I'm not making mods on a regular basis and crappy at fixing broken things to boot (and I suppose that makes me a bad modder, novice or not); so I've decided to ask, and already asked, another SDT Ryonani Member to take ownership of the editable flash file mods that I created and currently have (and also any future or remade mods), so they can stay fresh for the community here.

Sorry about any troubles and Thanks in advance.

Patrice

Content Creator

No.

I could but lost the source file. Plus, it's just a slightly elongated nose and it took me hours to manually draw it. It was good practice for learning Flash tools but I'm not doing it again.
Edit: Found them

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Patrick said:
No.

I could but lost the source file. Plus, it's just a slightly elongated nose and it took me hours to manually draw it. It was good practice for learning Flash tools but I'm not doing it again.

Decompile your mods. Instant FLA.

Patrice

Content Creator

decompile huh? hmm. im gonna have to look into that. Thanks!!

*tips the man 20 rupees*

by the way, I've been advised to post only the FLAs in here and have them be open source.... this way they're not my responsibility to update and everyone who mods can do whatever they want with them. whaddya think....good idea right?

ModGuy

Content Creator

If you'd no longer be adding things to the thread I'd be tempted to lock it.
Would you be comfortable with that?

Patrice

Content Creator

I'd be fine with that but I plan to do new mods (or least post the FLA for it). Yes, I usually disappear after doing a mod, but I usually come back to work on something new when I'm bored and have an idea for a mod.

Actually, right now, I have an idea for a POV mod (sort of). I'd like to have the deepthroatee look at the actual player by changing her eye position and have a permanent foreground (similar to the peephole mod) that resembles what you'd see if you were looking through a camera/recording device - things like: battery life, the "REC" symbol, etc.

Shade

Content Creator

Patrick said:
... looking through a camera/recording device - things like: battery life, the "REC" symbol, etc.

Haha. I'd been thinking of something similar for a while, just hadn't had the chance to do it. :D Though your idea sounds different and pretty intriguing.

Patrice

Content Creator

Thanks.

Have already asked Sby for coding help... So far so good

Attachments

• screenshot1.png
    screenshot1.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 779

sby

Content Creator
Coder

enflame said:
Faceless said:
She seems to be lacking a pupil, though. Or is that just a character setting?
I think she is looking at you
pupil is the black part in the center of the eye where light enters.
iris is that colored area around the pupil (shown in brown).

Patrice

Content Creator

Faceless said:
She seems to be lacking a pupil, though. Or is that just a character setting?

huh? no. I manually drew that iris and made the real iris invisible; cuz that's pretty much the limit of my modding abilities right now - invisible code & adding new "stuff" . But details like a pupil haven't been finalized, just like the foreground hasn't been developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.