vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: maid dress) (1 Viewer)

vashikur

Content Creator
Moderator Edit: vashikur's work has been copied over to the Resource system. Click here.

UPDATE December 6th: Fixed the chastity belts that got broken in an SDT update, added maid dress.

index.jpg

ARCHIVE DOWNLOAD: View attachment vashikur_december6.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (various accessory swfs inside)

I fixed your post. When your attachments fail, it is likely one of the images (you only had 1), you are likely using Photoshop, which you need to use Save for Web Devices or something to have it pass security checks, it's weird, but it is a solid work around.

Kwelude

Potential Patron

Small bug with the posture collar. If you push the girl back and tilt her head down, the jaw clips under the front of the collar
Other than that, good job

[Edit] Found one with the trainer gags as well. If you use the default blindfold the piece going over the nose appears to go under the blindfold, then you can see just a bit going above followed by under again

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

I did notice that they're triggering dialogues and jaw movin', did you stamp them on the gag layer or one of the other templates?

vashikur

Content Creator

Kwelude said:
Small bug with the posture collar. If you push the girl back and tilt her head down, the jaw clips under the front of the collar
Other than that, good job

[Edit] Found one with the trainer gags as well. If you use the default blindfold the piece going over the nose appears to go under the blindfold, then you can see just a bit going above followed by under again

Yeah well, that's all stuff that has to go under "don't do that, then." Neck movement can't be restricted by mods, and if I make it so small that the chine never clips, it would just look like the default one again. As for the second, this doesn't work with default blindfolds and never will because of the complex layering going on.

TOlive said:
I did notice that they're triggering dialogues and jaw movin', did you stamp them on the gag layer or one of the other templates?

Gag swf imports seem to be broken in v1.16.1b. It worked in v1.16b. The ones you previously made stopped working as well.

But anyway, playing around with the new mod tools I made some shoes., see opening post. Maybe I'll go back to the other stuff to adapt it to colorization as well.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (various accessory swfs inside, new: shoes)

Hello m8, i tryed to colar the shoes with the new loader 5.0d but it wont work, what am i doing wrong?

Mak

Content Creator

kysadhuras79 said:
Hello m8, i tryed to colar the shoes with the new loader 5.0d but it wont work, what am i doing wrong?

Probably because these are for the newest sdt, not the loader. Try the in game rgb controls.

Nice shoes vashikur, I haven't tried them but the previews look good.

cretin

Potential Patron

OK, well-fucking-done on the posture collar. I've got a bit of a fetish for chokers, and that's the best one yet. The clipping is minimal and with Samus' hair (and others), barely noticeable. /golf clap/

chair

Potential Patron

Both the gags and the shoes are excellent. Good match to the 3dish outlined look of the original game art.

DiDi

Potential Patron

Awesome work Dude!

If you're open to requests, what about the Mask without any gag? So we can have our little slave girl but she can still beg for more? (aka Dialouges are possible with Mask on ;) )

Thanks for your work!

Kwelude

Potential Patron

Oop, you already noticed they're broke in 1.16.1b

chair

Potential Patron

Kwelude said:
Oop, you already noticed they're broke in 1.16.1b

To be more accurate, the shoes work fine, but the gags don't set her jaw to a fixed position any more (also happens in the latest loader, too). I'm actually still using an old loader because of this, so it would be awesome if they could be fixed.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Just thought I would point out that it would be nice if the secondary color slider worked for the sole of the penny loafers. Not sure if it does and that its not working for me.

vashikur

Content Creator
Re: vashikur's gagstravaganza (new: colors+more)

Added a bunch off stuff in the OP, notably colorable versions of the gags with a hotfix that makes them actually work (it's not perfect, but Konashion needs to fix this), a second color tone for the shoes, and some new stuff. Details are on the index image. The hood will have to wait since hair costume elements have no color slider of their own. Also sorry again for bitin' TOlive's ideas, but I am not a Loader user and I wanted something that would work with the vanilla SDT.

martinica

Potential Patron

Lol, if you use the monoglove, change hand position, and then reset the mod she looks cripple. Anyway great job on this, didn`t expect to see more so soon. Hope someday someone will make a full latex costume... ::)

chair

Potential Patron

Clicked on this hoping for a fix for the gags, and was like 'holy crap, a monoglove'. Awesome stuff :)

Jazzsession

Potential Patron

martinica said:
Lol, if you use the monoglove, change hand position, and then reset the mod she looks cripple. Anyway great job on this, didn`t expect to see more so soon. Hope someday someone will make a full latex costume... ::)

Someone has :o
Think the topic is called Fetish Stuff

To Vash, Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.