2 dlsite games I haven't seen listed here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE134751.html
This one is pretty good, the demo is super short though which makes me think the full game is probably also super short

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE132648.html
This one is basically a hentai version of metroid, and when I say metroid I mean the graphics are about as good as the original metroid's graphics

I don't have any downloads, just noting the games are here if you want to check them out. Both look pretty good but I've only played the demos. Might get them eventually, idk

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Sorry, never bothered reading the rules. You can split the threads and edit them if you'd like, won't matter to me. Just sharing the info.

S

Sky_Wolf

I have a problem with a game that I suspect is not yet present on this site. It can be found here:

Eluku's blog (Japanese)

Eluku's blog (Google translated)

Name is "Wolf's Dungeon". It is some sort of heavy H and works just fine if not the stupid control scheme. I CAN'T FIGURE HOW TO ENTER THE DOOR ON THE FIRST LOCATION! DX
Seriously, I've tried everything but nothing seems to be working. Maybe you can't even access it but the blog page clearly showed screenshots of another monsters and locations so I dunno.
The problem is I don't understand Japanese, so I am asking someone to help me figure out controls or make a review on the game with translated manual or something.
Thanks!

Mardion

Potential Patron
While I do appreciate you folks naming some games we didn't know, the rules are still there to be followed. Please start a new thread for each of the mentioned games following our posting rules so that other interested members can learn about them, play them, and help you with your problems.

/Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.