[PC] 魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと魔界の精霊たち-(仮) (1 Viewer)

unknown

Potential Patron
Hello guys, for those who still do not know the second chapter of the game (with the wonderful and ryona same elements of the first chapter) "Demon Angel Sakura Over-the forbidden mirror" (http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/5744-a.html) in programming and closer to its release date.

This title is a continuation of the story in the first chapter ended with an open ending where the protagonist flees from his destiny along with his friend / sister and the magic mirror that would lead to the sovereign of the winged world.
What will happen in this continuation of the plot?
What will encounter enemies in its path this time?
In the previous game we see vore (there is always 2 type of vore when a enemy defeat the little hero), giant monster girls, breast smothering (my favourite), reverse rape, ecc. ecc., what will see this time?

Here the video news:

(...and this it's only the base of the game, later will be add on the vore-cam ecc. ecc.)

The current state of completion is now 65% and is slated for release in January 2015.

Here you will find all the information you need about :cool2::
??????????? | ????????? | ????

Finally this new title coming soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Meh, and here I got my hopes up that the author(s) made good progress and released the game about 1 month earlier than orginally announced...

unknown

Potential Patron
Meh, and here I got my hopes up that the author(s) made good progress and released the game about 1 month earlier than orginally announced...

Last year the game's release was postponed for lack of very especially audio (mainly for research of voice actors in the game) and the finish of the game but this time the sound seems to me already then ok, considering the 95% completion of the game really much hope on-time output of the title from the author.

Watching video on the main site I did not understand if it was replaced a monster girl (The giant plant monster girl) or if there is another one, anyway I think there are more enemies than before from the first chapter (that it's FANTASTIC).

Regarding the visual "vore" I imagine that as the last time you add the last, only this time I hope to see the same view even during scenes like "breast smothering," I think it would not be a bad idea, indeed it would be a 'another interesting addition.

I also find it very cute and funny opening scene girl rabbit who takes advantage of "gently" the protagonist asleep to relax a little ahahha, after what happened to her friends to help the protagonist seems to me the least huh :),

The fairy apparently did not give up, he tried to catch the protagonist from the start, his obsession has taken her far and now I'm curious to see how it will end.

I can not wait to get to know the plot and the identity of the new enemy of the protagonist.

RGK4

Potential Patron
I'd like to get my hopes up, and while there was a lot of good stuff in the first game, I found that the protagonist pissing every single time he came was the biggest turn off ever. If that's gone, this could be one of my favorite hentai games, but I think I'll have to skip if that remains.

droppingblocks

Potential Patron
I want to like this game. I like a more gentle domination that it has, but man... It feels like every game on DLSite these days is using what honestly looks like children. It honestly irritates me. The adult adult materials are gross and way over the top, and the rest of it feels like you going to get a knock at your door any second just for downloading it. I mean this game says it is not Loli, but anybody looking knows what it looks like. Sorry to be a killjoy for this thread.

unknown

Potential Patron
I want to like this game. I like a more gentle domination that it has, but man... It feels like every game on DLSite these days is using what honestly looks like children. It honestly irritates me. The adult adult materials are gross and way over the top, and the rest of it feels like you going to get a knock at your door any second just for downloading it. I mean this game says it is not Loli, but anybody looking knows what it looks like. Sorry to be a killjoy for this thread.

It 's your point of view, your own opinion and I respect it.
Personally I consider this kind of game a wonderful news for the type that is, and that shows in his subject, his style and even in its plot because most games hentai often do not have this title and instead have it and it is also very funny.

What irritates me is the rather find too few games hentai as similar as monotonous, for me they are almost all the same, the same scheme, the same subjects / victims, usual stuff.

I can not wait to download this game because I like very much the news, a relatively cheap and I like the story of which I can not wait to see the result.

unknown

Potential Patron
Looks like it's scheduled to be released on the 16th.

You have right, the game will released on the 16th with the English version and the "vore camera" too.
Finally we can see what's happen to Sakura later the escape in the portal... *_*

fazyx

Potential Patron
"vore camera addition" may mean they add more guro, since half of the time he ends up being swallowed which leads to the digestion process and it's consequences ...
even the first game had some scenes like this - where he was broken down and absorbed, however it was mostly portrayed as pixelization

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Vore camera is the xray shot of the pred's belly where you see the protagonist slowly getting digested. The first game was released without said vore camera, it was later added alongside an English version of the game, or slightly beforehand.

Apparently the second game will be released with said vore camera included, and the English version will be released at the same time as the Japanese version.

Alucard66691

Potential Patron
Game is officially out now! English version coming out later.
"Distribution in DLSite.com English version of the site is currently under review. Please be patient."

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The game is now on sale on the Japanese DLsite:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ148505.html/?unique_op=af
You can also download a demo from there; the demo is in Japanese and English, so you don't have to wait for the English DLsite to try it out.

Once it goes live on the English DLsite you will quickly find it if you follow the following link:
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG26327.html

<>

About the game itself:
The second game features 8 enemies in total, compared to 5+1 in the first game.
Anyone who disliked the watersport (urination) in the first game can be delighted, as it happens only once in the second part.

If you wanna know who the enemies are and how they finish off the main character read the spoiler, if you wanna find it out yourself ignore it.
1.) Wind Spirit
She eats you through her "bellybutton", similar to the extra scene in the first game.
2.) Mushroom girl
She uses her spores to brainwash you into copulating with her several times, and in the end you grow into mushroom yourself?! Not sure what happens here.
3.) Plant girl
She drives you insane with a pheromone overdose, then eats you through her mouth.
4.) Giant harpy/angel girl
She has two finish moves. In the first one she cleans you with her breast milk and then eats you, in the second she sits on you, then shoves you into her asshole, and then uses a nearby rock as a dildo to shove you even deeper while she masturbates.
5.) Wind spirit sisters
One of them envelop your head with her vagina (which apparently leads to her stomach). While your upper body gets dissolved the other sisters gives you blow jobs until you die. Finally they have some lesbian 69 action; at that point you are apparently already fully dissolved.
6.) Worm gill
Spits saliva on you, and if you don't escape quickly enough it dissolves you into a red pudding which she eats/drinks.
7.) Giant dragon girl
She has two scenes, too. In the first one she gives you a full body paizuri to milk you for semen before she eats you whole. In the second one she shoves you into her uterus where you are dissolved while she masturbates.
8.) Giant treant girl
Traps you in her armpit and forces you to ejaculate and also urinate, and after you lose consciousness she eats your with her snatch, similar to the treant girl from the previous game.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I hope we'll see one or two updates for this game, too. The mushroom girl finisher looks unfinished,
and the sisters could use another scene between their blowjob and their 69.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
3th Chapter coming soon! The story finally continue... :)

木陰ã®æ³"°

There's a demo up for the 3rd chapter on the creator's site if anyone is interested. This one is going to be a bit different from the first 2.

"Planned to release this year.

This title features around 30 smaller monsters! All of these have their own erotic scenes. (Subject to change as the game is still under development.)

Features new mechanics such as shops and items as well as status effects.

In addition to preying scenes, there are various other kinds of erotic scenes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.