魔天使サクラの冒険-サクラと禁断の鏡- (1 Viewer)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Demon Angel Sakura -The forbidden mirror-

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE136066.html
This game is true gyaku-ryona. I think you play as a male angel named Sakura who was sent to the demon world by Anastasia to defeat large female monsters. The game plays like a boss rush because there are no zako. You move with left or right, crouch with down, and jump with up; you can also stay in the air up to five times by pressing up while in midair. S is your attack, and A is a manual charge for your shot where you can build up at most five shots in one. The demo only has the slime boss who shoots slime and jumps across the stage. If the player loses over half his health, he loses his clothes, and the attacks from the enemy change. If he loses all his health, a close-up with the enemy happens where she has her way with the player. It's not too often a gyaku-ryona game appears that's not a role-playing game.

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
Ok, I finish today this game and it's very interesting for many reason:

1) The adventure: the storyline si very cute and nice (and sure will be a continue...or I hope)
2) Inside the game there is many gyaku ryona (with many breast smothering, vore and others)
3) The boss (5) like the atmosphere are very nice
4) Few bugs luckily :)
5) Can be play too with Iphone and Mac.

RGK4

Potential Patron
0So5BNI.png Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to why it looks like this?

fazyx

Potential Patron
Game itself is quite good with a few bugs here and there ;)
and I really like this that monster girls are very cruel - not only they abuse the mc but they also kill him/her (i.e swallow and digest) after pleasuring themselves

If only there was some way to translate this game ;[

Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to why it looks like this?
\

as for the error mentioned change your image mipmap/texture in your video card settings to atleast quality i had it set to high performance and was experiencing that too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

unknown

Potential Patron
NEWS from this update now ready:

- Free
- English Translation
- Vore scene final scene update
- Game upate to 2.0
- Sound quality update
- New Easy mode

Enjoy guy and hope to see soon other updates :)

Untamed

Potential Patron
I seem to have the non updated version of this game without the english translation. Where do I get the update?

unknown

Potential Patron
Game is out on DLsite's Japanese page.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ156613.html
Full save here for those who want it.

Thank you Cnby (I finish too the game) but I never find the blu succubus (although I think I know where to find it :p).

Interesting surprise in the plot of the game with a lot of upcoming final battle (?) Between Sakura and the great Guardian of the heavenly world, I can not wait to see the result; a sore point instead regarding the length of the game, in my opinion too short, I'd like to do at least another couple of hours of play in more :(.

It 'been done a nice job also as regards the monsters girls and their finishers (excluding succubus that I would rather see 2 finisher or otherwise different for blue); unfortunately I have not seen this time un'armpit smother that would complete "the work" but otherwise there is everything.

Too bad they have never made a "vore room" for the breast smothering ... on the other hand have done something similar with Earth.

Very funny the character of the great witch-seller objects, bright idea and even better surprise when angry XD

Money well spent, I'm very glad I bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.