[PC] Silent Desire 1, 2, AND 3 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter strawberry yogurt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

other-s

Potential Patron
There's a patch, probably created by a fan, that translates a small portion of the game into English. It doesn't translate any storyline bits, mostly just gameplay so you can tell what it is that you're doing. I'd provide a link to that but I don't remember where I got the patch and I don't know how to upload files of my own.

Ah, that's a shame. Well, one can only hope that in the near future, someone will translate the whole game, like how they did Monster Girl Quest. At least I think they translated it entirely for that game.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
To be specific, it's my patch, as I posted on the Linemarvel forums. The reason I didn't post the patch here is because no one was even talking about the game itself, so I didn't think you all would care about a patch. But now that I see someone is actually interested, I can be motivated to actually continue working on it. I can have a second version of the patch done pretty soon which will have all of the game over scenes translated, as well as some fixes and finishing touches on the battle system. Story will be the last thing I work on, because honestly...it's kind of a pain.

Here's the current version, in all its incomplete typo glory: patch.xp3

Weiss Ritter

Ryonani Teamster
@Stiltz
Yes, we would appreciate that very much. You have my emphatic support!

@poppyseed
Only one of the witches is real. You have to use sword attacks to hit the real one. Then they'll shuffle again and you'll have to keep attacking until you hit the real one.

other-s

Potential Patron
How do you beat the 3 witches? Whenever I try damagin them they just dodge/get undamaged.

Yeah, it's actually pretty simple. If you miss and hit the wrong one, then the real witch will talk, most likely just taunting you. When she talks, she gives away which one she is because in the message screen, she will have same hair color as the real one in the battle. I don't think magic works, so like Weiss said, use sword attacks.

ScissorMan

Ryonani Teamster
@Stiltz

Yeah, if you could complete the patch, that would be great. It would really deepen the experience for English speaking players. Thanks for the hard work already!

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Yeah, it's actually pretty simple. If you miss and hit the wrong one, then the real witch will talk, most likely just taunting you. When she talks, she gives away which one she is because in the message screen, she will have same hair color as the real one in the battle. I don't think magic works, so like Weiss said, use sword attacks.

Wait, seriously? I swear that in the numerous times I've been through this, it's always the one below the one that spoke (or the top one if the bottom one spoke) that you have to hit. I mean, I'll test it again several times when I'm checking my translation, but what you say makes more sense that what I encountered when I was playing.

Speaking of checking translation, I know the current version has a lot of problems. To be honest, it was a quick and dirty job to test interest. 'Real life' is slowing me down a bit right now, but I'll be back to working on this soon enough, and the overall quality of the next patch should be much improved. On a related note, if anyone here has decent photoshop skills and would be willing to help me, I'll see to it that most if not all of the text images in the game are translated as well. Translation and typing I can do, when it comes to any kind of artistic talent though, I have nothing, and this has a lot to do with why a number of my projects never reach completion sadly.

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
I set my language settings to Japanese and it works now...sorry guys XD I am wondering, though, how do you get the 8th and 11th cgs? The one after the 3 succubi and the one after the sucking thing, respectively.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I set my language settings to Japanese and it works now...sorry guys XD I am wondering, though, how do you get the 8th and 11th cgs? The one after the 3 succubi and the one after the sucking thing, respectively.

The one after the succubi is the only CG not obtained by losing a battle. At one point in the game, you'll have the option of eating fruit to restore health. Get too greedy there, and you'll find the CG. As for the other, is the sucking thing the rubber mouth? Because after that is the roper, which you only encounter on a certain path at the end (I think you have to go left?).

Weiss Ritter

Ryonani Teamster
Wait, seriously? I swear that in the numerous times I've been through this, it's always the one below the one that spoke (or the top one if the bottom one spoke) that you have to hit. I mean, I'll test it again several times when I'm checking my translation, but what you say makes more sense that what I encountered when I was playing.

Speaking of checking translation, I know the current version has a lot of problems. To be honest, it was a quick and dirty job to test interest. 'Real life' is slowing me down a bit right now, but I'll be back to working on this soon enough, and the overall quality of the next patch should be much improved. On a related note, if anyone here has decent photoshop skills and would be willing to help me, I'll see to it that most if not all of the text images in the game are translated as well. Translation and typing I can do, when it comes to any kind of artistic talent though, I have nothing, and this has a lot to do with why a number of my projects never reach completion sadly.

What kind of text images? I think I could do a passable job at this, even if it doesn't look anywhere near professional.

B

blackhiei

To be specific, it's my patch, as I posted on the Linemarvel forums. The reason I didn't post the patch here is because no one was even talking about the game itself, so I didn't think you all would care about a patch. But now that I see someone is actually interested, I can be motivated to actually continue working on it. I can have a second version of the patch done pretty soon which will have all of the game over scenes translated, as well as some fixes and finishing touches on the battle system. Story will be the last thing I work on, because honestly...it's kind of a pain.

Here's the current version, in all its incomplete typo glory: patch.xp3

Good job on it so far. That translation made it much easier to beat the game.

When you get time finish the other game overs please. The translated vore scene made it 10 times more enjoyable ^^

M

Madok

really nice looking game and that someone actually works on a translation is nice too.

but before i download the game are there any more Transformations besides the Mud Thingy ?

J

JhianCy08

Help With the syntax Error ive Change my Region and/or languange to jap still getting that error...
:-(
my game anyway is SD R

Hey stilt,you've quit SD R?
we really need the translation..

P.s. the file is now missing :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Dimitrivedma

Potential Patron
Too bad, I can't get the game to work on my computer, either with the normal version or the vista one (I'm on window 7). Even when using Japanese... any idea to fix that ?

other-s

Potential Patron
I kinda lost the translation file cause I had to swap computers. Does anyone still have the partial-translation patch available?

danielwain

Potential Patron
Well, everyone has been talking about the newest game of the series, Silent Desire R, but I had a question about the game Silent Desire 3. I was wondering if anyone has a walkthrough for it or something like that, I beat the game and the extra dungeon and lost to every boss, but I think you have to lose to some of the bosses in a very specific way to get the scene. I have the scenes with the mud, the frog and the last boss before the extra dungeon, but according to the memories I'm missing 4 Game Overs and quite some of the normal memories. I don't care for the normal ones all that much, I don't think they're interesting in any way, but it'd be really cool if someone could tell me how to get the 1st, 4th, 5th and 6th Game Overs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.