[PC] Silent Desire 1, 2, AND 3 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter strawberry yogurt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

danielwain

Potential Patron
Oh, that I also remembered, but even after losing to every boss with every companion I didn't really get any new scenes, that's why I was asking... The first scene for example could probably only be obtained with the thief companion because you don't get any other companion at that point in the game, but I lost to the first boss (the only one before the second boss with the second Game Over, that mud scene mentioned before) and didn't get any scene, so I was thinking about whether there'd be any other requirements...

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
Oh, that I also remembered, but even after losing to every boss with every companion I didn't really get any new scenes, that's why I was asking... The first scene for example could probably only be obtained with the thief companion because you don't get any other companion at that point in the game, but I lost to the first boss (the only one before the second boss with the second Game Over, that mud scene mentioned before) and didn't get any scene, so I was thinking about whether there'd be any other requirements...

I don't really remember the specifics, but some events may require a certain character to be active, or to be the first/last defeated. I think there are 1 or 2 that also require a certain character to step on a certain square (pretty sure there's a worm scene with the knight like that). I'ts been a long time, though, and I don't have any saves for the game any more unfortunately.

danielwain

Potential Patron
Hm, that's a shame, some of those things sound really specific, but I guess I'll try everything out I could think of considering this new info and if I ever get all of the scenes I'll share my results with you all.

Zombie

Potential Patron
Silent Desire R.
Love the game, I really really did.

But is there an game similair to this one?
Like Turned based game And if you lose the battle you get a gore scene?
such as the swarm and the zombies. (the birdwomens wasn't that much of a gore scene)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.