Zero (Megaman Zero) hair (1 Viewer)

victor23

Potential Patron
Well, I don't speak English, I'm Latin, so, here I have a beta version of Zero's helmet from Megaman zero, yes, lose, it's wrong, I wanted to see if you can help me improve this helmet to make it better

[ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY STAFF]

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
No puede upload imagenes en undertow.club, debe utilizar un sitio como imgur.com (ver las reglas de demandas).
Además, tienes de decir lo que quieres para este mod (posicion de los cascos, si el modder nececita que rehacer algo, etc.)
Puedes diseñar con MSPaint, Paint.net, GIMP, etc. para mostrarnos.

You cannot upload images to undertow.club, you must use a site such as imgur.com (see the Requesting Rules).
Also, you have to say what you want for this mod (position of the helmets, if the modder needs to redo something, etc.).
You can draw with MSPaint, Paint.net, GIMP, etc. to show us.

victor23

Potential Patron
No puede upload imagenes en undertow.club, debe utilizar un sitio como imgur.com (ver las reglas de demandas).
Además, tienes de decir lo que quieres para este mod (posicion de los cascos, si el modder nececita que rehacer algo, etc.)
Puedes diseñar con MSPaint, Paint.net, GIMP, etc. para mostrarnos.

You cannot upload images to undertow.club, you must use a site such as imgur.com (see the Requesting Rules).
Also, you have to say what you want for this mod (position of the helmets, if the modder needs to redo something, etc.).
You can draw with MSPaint, Paint.net, GIMP, etc. to show us.

mmmm I just asked you to tell me how to improve the helmet so that it looks better but hey ..... thank you very much for your understanding

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
mmmm I just asked you to tell me how to improve the helmet so that it looks better
You can try to rotate/change the size of the helmet to place it better.
Many times, the shape of the girl's head in SDT isn't the same as in anime and mangas, and is definitely not the same as an human head, so it can be difficult to make it fit.
You can also draw the helmet with vectors (e.g. with Inkscape, usning this SVG hair template) and adjust the shape of the helmet. It is much easier with vectors because you can modify the shape of polygons without having to redraw everything. The downside is that the colours and gradients look more "flat". The advantage is you can ask for an SVG file to be converted into an SWF mod, and it will be possible to add this helmet to any hair mod.

Concerning the deleted images, the only problem is that they are not useful to the forum and shouldn't be uploaded to undertow to save server space. You're welcome to upload them on an offsite hosting site (like Imgur) and show them here in image tags (e.g. [IMG]http://imgur.com/3x4mp13.jpg[/IMG]).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.