Zan's Dialogues (Advanced BE now up!). (1 Viewer)

Zan

Potential Patron
Re: Zan's Dialogues (BE, Friendzone, Chemistry Experiment).

Wow, I didn't even know that existed. That's way more complicated than anything I've done before, but I think I understand how it works. I'll have play around with it. Previously, I've been sort of using the initiation of Ahegao as a way to separate the story into two "chapters", but this would allow for many more possibilities. If I, for instance, assume the player uses sby's BE mod, and have it +1 to "breastsize" every time she says a swallow or cum_in_throat line, then I can make lines that check her current breast size. That would be awesome! I should have some free time this weekend to work on this, so I'll get back to you if I make any progress.
(Sry for rant, I'm a complete and total code noob, so the fact I even understand this stuff amazes me XD)

EDIT: Been writing in some of the sets and checks, and some new/revamped lines to go along with them. So far I have a "breastsize" check, as planned, which uses times "swallow" lines and "cum_in_throat" lines have been used as a measure of how large her breasts currently are. This assumes use of sby's BE mod, and I will make sure to post a copy of the settings I use so that you can either use that, or calibrate the + to "breastsize" sets to match up.
Plus, I'm incorporating a "cumonbody" check which uses the use of "drool" and "cum_on_face" lines to determine how messy things are getting. This should stop the odd case of her talking about how she's covered in cum when the guy hasn't ejaculated yet, and allow for some fun furthering of the scene. Obviously, the cum fade time screws with this a bit, but it shouldn't matter too much I hope.

Zan

Potential Patron
Re: Zan's Dialogues (Advanced BE Dialogue Coming Soon).

Well, I finished the new dialogue using the advanced mechanics, but for some reason it will not load. I don't know what I've done wrong, so I'm going to ask around and see if any more experienced dialogue writers can help me out.

EDIT: I fixed the problem. Advanced BE is now up!

Zan

Potential Patron
Bumping because I never actually did when I posted the latest update, and also to ask for some feedback from anyone that's downloaded and had a play with the Advanced BE dialogue, if any of you would be so kind. :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Man that's one hell of a dialogue :o. I'm glad to see you've gotten the advanced controls pretty much figured out. Really brings the mod to life ;D

Ezrah

Potential Patron
I think it may just be me, but it seems as if the breast expansion during Advanced BE is a little bit dysfunctional. The breast expand once, and then freezes unless you press the T button. Otherwise, this is an amazing dialogue. Good character, and the sudden switches that flips during certain stimuli really makes the character more entertaining. I look forward to any updates and/or new dialogues.

Zan

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Man that's one hell of a dialogue :o. I'm glad to see you've gotten the advanced controls pretty much figured out. Really brings the mod to life ;D
Thanks :D Next time I have some free time and I get around to my next dialogue, I'm definitely going to be incorporating them again. There are so many more possibilities with them.

Ezrah said:
I think it may just be me, but it seems as if the breast expansion during Advanced BE is a little bit dysfunctional. The breast expand once, and then freezes unless you press the T button. Otherwise, this is an amazing dialogue. Good character, and the sudden switches that flips during certain stimuli really makes the character more entertaining. I look forward to any updates and/or new dialogues.
I'm not sure if I know what you mean. I don't supply the BE mod. The settings I supplied are for use with sby's BEplus Loader mod, which can be found in the thread I linked to. Here, in case you missed it.
Thanks for the compliments :) Glad you liked it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Ezrah said:
hmm, that might be my bad. i put a link to this dialog under the breast expansion download, but i noticed that i ended up moving the link under the 1.8 version. i don't know how this dialog affects the mod, but things might break when trying to use the 1.6 settings file for the 1.8 version. i put the link back to the correct spot under the 1.6 version.

zan, if the dialog works with the newer versions of BE, tell me and i will update the link i have in my thread under the latest compatible version.

- edit - it appears that using the word 'b u m p' will result in the phrase 'bump'

Zan

Potential Patron
sby said:
hmm, that might be my bad. i put a link to this dialog under the breast expansion download, but i noticed that i ended up moving the link under the 1.8 version. i don't know how this dialog affects the mod, but things might break when trying to use the 1.6 settings file for the 1.8 version. i put the link back to the correct spot under the 1.6 version.

zan, if the dialog works with the newer versions of BE, tell me and i will update the link i have in my thread under the latest compatible version.

- edit - it appears that using the word 'b u m p' will result in the phrase 'I suck cocks'

Ah, I see what's going on. I was using an older version of the mod, so I uploaded the Settings I used for that (which are what work best with the dialogue), but people are using that with the wrong version of the mod. The dialogue doesn't actually mess with the mod at all, it's just if people use the Settings.txt I uploaded with the newest version of the mod, it won't work properly because of the reformatting of the Settings.txt you did. All I have to do is get the latest version for myself and edit the new Settings.txt to fit the same preferences. When I do that I'll upload it here and let you know so you can link to the thread along with the latest version.

Thanks for advertising it btw. I am honoured that it's being considered the "official" dialogue for the mod. :D

EDIT: Uploaded a working .txt for the latest version of the mod.

Zan

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Fixed a couple typo's for The Formula,
including a bit where one line had "COUGH]" - a wrong action trigger.
Thanks! I've probably corrected most of them in my own copy, but I keep forgetting to update it. I might as well go through and revamp it a bit. Add in the advanced mechanics perhaps.

Zan

Potential Patron
Update time. I've been working on a new dialogue, featuring mind control/hypnosis and BE, using sby's new BE dialogue cues mod. It may take a while, but I have some really cool ideas for it. The new mod also allows for some refining of my Advanced BE dialogue, to make it easier to judge how big her breasts are at any particular time in the progression of the "story". However, what I have in mind might limit some other aspects of the BE mod, and I want to leave it as adaptable as possible. So if I get around to having a go at it (it shouldn't take long once I figure out what I'm doing), I'll probably just release it as a different version of Advanced BE.

tl;dr: New stuff, plus improved older stuff on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.