Zakos in Mmorpgs (1 Viewer)

colasc

Swell Supporter
No one mentioned this so I guess it's worth a thread for.
There are a plenty of zakos in Mmorpgs (especially the korean ones)
Kabod Online for example (some links)
Adult MMORPG Kabod Online Exported to Turkey - MMORPG News - MMOsite.com
Selected Hot Screenshots from 18+ MMOG Kabod Online 1st CBT - MMORPG News - MMOsite.com
Pangaea(well only 1 video to find but it's actually a great source, sad)
Adult MMORPG Pangaea Hot Video (video)--Feature.mmosite.com

Would like to know if you know some, too.

colasc

Swell Supporter
While i was searching for an mmo i found so many sources of zakos. Shame that no one actually mentioned those allthough asian rpgs are filled with them.

1. Example (Name: Troy)
Against 2 Amazons
[MMORPG게임추천] 트로이 온라인 프리뷰 테스트 아마존 던전 보스 사냥 영상 | 판도라TV

2. Example (Name: Devilian)
One sort of zakos are succubuses

Sidenote: The developers of this game also created Tera.

3. Example (Name: Darkblood)
Succubi i guess?

Would be glad if you add other mmorpgs or online games with zakos.

D

Deleted member 687

Devilian has so many amazing female zako in every map. All different outfits per area too

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
In the upcoming K-MMO "Kingdom Under Fire 2" you play as a traditional fantasy character but there are army control elements to it. And some of those army units are all-female, specifically high (wood?) elves and dark elves

At about 13:20 here there's a large battle between different types of elves as well as some other units interspersed.

While not an MMO, the older Kingdom Under Fire games have tons of zako, as well. It's been posted in other threads but not everyone might've seen all of that.

Action starts at about 0:40. In this mission you basically chase down and annihilate a mass of fleeing dark-elf units, all-female. That playlist has tons of similar scenes.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
KUF dark elves are one of my favorites. Long silver hair, dark skin that accentuates the tone of their bodies, and a lovely shape that's hardly covered by bright cloth that does little but draw the eyes to the breasts and hips. Sadly the tone of the game and what you end up doing isn't what I'm into at all, it takes the dark elves as seriously as the orcs and there's flavor text about putting their heads on spikes as a warning, which I'm sure does it for some people but yo that ain't me. It's one of the games I wish got more attention from artists, because no one seems to care about it and the game material cries out to me for a more intimate touch.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
In the upcoming K-MMO "Kingdom Under Fire 2" you play as a traditional fantasy character but there are army control elements to it. And some of those army units are all-female, specifically high (wood?) elves and dark elves

At about 13:20 here there's a large battle between different types of elves as well as some other units interspersed.

While not an MMO, the older Kingdom Under Fire games have tons of zako, as well. It's been posted in other threads but not everyone might've seen all of that.

Action starts at about 0:40. In this mission you basically chase down and annihilate a mass of fleeing dark-elf units, all-female. That playlist has tons of similar scenes.

Great find, I never heard of this, unbelievable. The design of the dark elves is just wow, exactly my kind of evil Zako.
Did someone have good quality pics of dark elves? because everything I find is in poor quality ;-;

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
In fact, we have been talking about that just yesterday in #undertow.
19wm93I.png

b5.jpg

b23.jpg

They removed the pants from these in the newer versions of the game, too :3

b40.jpg

Not a Zako, but she gets the message across.

And finally, courtesy of Carl Fennin who cut this from a KuF 2 trailer for me: Casual decapitation of a dark elf.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
In fact, we have been talking about that just yesterday in #undertow.
19wm93I.png

b5.jpg

b23.jpg

They removed the pants from these in the newer versions of the game, too :3

b40.jpg

Not a Zako, but she gets the message across.

And finally, courtesy of Carl Fennin who cut this from a KuF 2 trailer for me: Casual decapitation of a dark elf.

Thank you alot, I gonna try to lurk more and wait is release, thanks again

R

Rando

XCfJcmJ.jpg

Looking at the Dark Elves from KUFII, I felt an urge to start a new character in Skyrim and make one that looks like them. I don't know of a good armor/clothing mod that's close to their outfits though.

Also, I'm downloading the KuF client now. I might not be able to play it often (if at all) but I'll see what I can find.

D

Deleted member 687

The Rikers in The Division have female snipers and female bosses to kill, plus the abundance of female rogue agents

sindragoon

Casual Client
Who can forget the sexy corrupted rogues with their erotic death screams? I will post some screenshot later with their body piles

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Here are some gifs I made ages ago. I love their death animation, the way they kick those sexy long legs in the air as the demonic spirit leaves them...
And yeah, if you use the editor you can see they have options for more demonic vulture or dragon-like heads.

Attachments

• 02.gif
    02.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 06.gif
    06.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 07.gif
    07.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 226
  • 08.gif
    08.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 061.gif
    061.gif
    47.1 KB · Views: 209

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Bah, what's the editor where you can pick pieces? I had it ages ago and I can't find it anymore. I like them when they're the most normal.

colasc

Swell Supporter
Here are some gifs I made ages ago. I love their death animation, the way they kick those sexy long legs in the air as the demonic spirit leaves them...
And yeah, if you use the editor you can see they have options for more demonic vulture or dragon-like heads.
May I ask which game this is?

sindragoon

Casual Client
Are there any editor that allows you to create a map that is full of corrupted rogues? I would love to have an editor like that but all i can find is heroes editor :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.