Zakos and Bosses in Korean MMOs (1 Viewer)

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
Yeah the game has grabs, but only the Martial Artist class has grapple skills. (I think) I'll see if I can make a vid of doing grapples on zakos.Maybe summonmint summonmint knows more
Glad to cue me :D
Martial Artist has 4 grab skills, Air catch,Arm Break,Choke,Mount punch.
Destroyer has 3 grab skill, Hold to air, Bomb drop, Cycle throw
Assassin has 1, Cut throat
Force Master & Blade Dance has 1,Hold to air
Sadly zako didn't have much grab move....(very rare)
Here is some random pick video with some grab,
I can do more if you guys like it.

Boss grab

Boss Knee strike

PVP Grab

Choke Ko

Last edited:

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Thanks! summonmint summonmint how far in the story is your region BNS in? (Our upcoming update is part 2 of the Celestial Dawn raid) If you are ahead of the US region maybe you could record some vids of your characters grappling zakos we haven't seen. (If you don't mind)

As anti-pant man, I somewhat feel that B&S zakos should wear sexier lower parts lol

B&S zakos needs more exposed midriffs IMO. Their character design is pretty sexy, but mostly revolves around tight clothing and cleavages

Hopefully when more content get released we'll see some zakos with sexier lower parts and exposed midriffs.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Man those blue and red bosses have some ridiculously long legs... reminds me of Sailor Moon enemies. :D
Grape, Housenka, Suzuran Design Sheet - Colored.JPG

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks, i bought the game but it was unstable as heck, i'll give it a try and explore and report back if i find anything worthwile.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Just played a korean mobile RPG "Final Blade", and there are plenty of female zakos in it!!
20180617_073922.png 20180617_073927.png 20180617_073931.png 20180617_073939.png

In side quest, few of them even got their own story about being a worthless zako:

If they got anyone's attention, I can traslate some simple background on the thread.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

triet92

Club Regular

holhorse

Master of this Domain
With the side quest, that mean they are recruitable?
Every single enemy is recruitable, you must gain them first to unlock their side quest(not too much, about 3~4 side stories are belonging to zakos.)

That's some really stupid looking headgear. They sure must have trouble walking through doors. :D
That's how the evil emperor controlled them XD

They're really cute!

I bet they die don't they
I think half of them are dead after war, because people of their country hate them so much. They are wiped out by the resistence But there are still a lots of them were help by some kind heroes and escape to other nations lived peacefully. That's all I know~

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Every zakos are recruitable at Final Blade, most of them have a very good background story. Here are all I can find:
Imperial palace maid type army:

(There are three factions for these maid soldiers, but I can't put more than 5 media links here, so I just pick up one.)

Maid's instructors(non zako, but still your enemies):

Femala zombies:

Demonic cult followers:

Royal praetorian "White Tiger"(Their design is very superior compared to others, but still mass-production zakos):

If anyone wanna see their background stories, I can do some easy translate for you!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I think half of them are dead after war, because people of their country hate them so much. They are wiped out by the resistence But there are still a lots of them were help by some kind heroes and escape to other nations lived peacefully. That's all I know~

:(
Well... half is better than none.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Been hooked on Closers lately, I've completed all the current story contents and unfortunately there is only one type of "human zako". And they're shadowy copies of other characters the player can create. They look like these:

SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-11 22-24-45-820.PNG

You also have this female android that attacks you with ranged attacks. They weren't too interesting so I didn't make a vid (but I can if you all are interested)
SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-14 16-04-53-148.PNG

But at least one female boss you can fight is pretty neat, her name is Irina and is a ranged attacker. You encounter her in the second part of the story, and there are two types of her. (Both wearing a pretty sexy outfit imo)
@NNin

Her first version (short vid)

SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-14 16-13-51-405.PNG

And for her second version, she's a lot more difficult than her first one, since she has a lot more damaging attack and cannot be combo'd easily. Will do a vid on her later.
SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-14 16-57-03-205.PNG

SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-14 16-57-16-071.PNG
Punisher Irina 2.PNG

SCREEN_CAPTURE 2018-07-14 18-22-10-124.PNG

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Zakos from Blade and Soul.
邪魔教徒(blade & soul) - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki
緑林徒(blade & soul) - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki
衝角団構成員(blade & soul) - 女ザコ・敵女・悪女情報wiki

Been hooked on Closers lately, I've completed all the current story contents and unfortunately there is only one type of "human zako". And they're shadowy copies of other characters the player can create. They look like these:

You also have this female android that attacks you with ranged attacks. They weren't too interesting so I didn't make a vid (but I can if you all are interested)

But at least one female boss you can fight is pretty neat, her name is Irina and is a ranged attacker. You encounter her in the second part of the story, and there are two types of her. (Both wearing a pretty sexy outfit imo)
@NNin

Her first version (short vid)

View attachment 76382
And for her second version, she's a lot more difficult than her first one, since she has a lot more damaging attack and cannot be combo'd easily. Will do a vid on her later.

Wow that android gal is basically R63-ed Ultron, notice the pumpkinhead-mouth and multiple red eyes... :) Got more of her?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.