World War Z(ako) (1 Viewer)

Severity

Club Regular
Seeing the unhappiness on her troops' faces, Baza decides to try to cheer them up a bit. Before she can, though, she spots Eiddwen taking a selfie with the corpse of one of the civilians killed by the bomb, smiling cheerfully.
"What the FUCK are you doing!?" she shouts, pulling out her sidearm and preparing to execute her subordinate if necessary.
Eiddwen takes the picture, then stands up and faces Baza. She's clearly annoyed that Baza interrupted her.
"I'm taking a picture. The hell does it look like?"
"These are civilians, not Princess. What the hell do you want pictures of dead civs for?"
Eiddwen gives Baza a mean, condescending smile, and replies.
"I wouldn't expect you to understand. You're a mercenary, a paid whore for whoever wants someone killed. You don't have any investment in this... It's not your land, it's not your people."
Shocked, Baza retorts loudly, almost shouting.
"These ARE your people! Who the fuck do you think lives here!?"
Sneering, Eiddwen responds.
"Like I said, just a whore. These are all foreigners. Imported to take over, to enslave us. Right now they're just in the West, but if we don't start hurting them worse than a few kidnappings they'll keep coming. And as long as they keep coming, we can't win."
Baza is obviously furious, but manages to keep it out of most of her face - just her eyes show her anger. Towering over the smaller Eiddwen, she puts one hand on her shoulder. Eiddwen begins to fear that she's made a very large mistake as Baza's iron grip presses in on her shoulder, hurting more and more.
"Listen to what I'm saying. I will not warn you twice. If I see you ever celebrating a civilian death again, I'll kill you myself. If you do anything to cause it, I'll beat you 'til you can't even fucking think and then give you to Princess. Understand?"
Shocked and more than a little scared, Eiddwen just nods silently. She's relieved when Baza turns and walks away.
I'll... I... Uh... This bitch... Some cunt, a foreign cunt, even... Just comes in here and tells me how to fight!? How to save my own fucking country, my own people!? I'll teach that bitch a lesson...
She'll most likely not end up doing anything, too afraid of being caught to even try. After all, who would Tarantella want to keep more - A veteran mercenary and capable leader, or some random soldier?
So she's bitter now, but will follow Baza's orders out of fear if nothing else.

Kayfabe

Club Regular
April 12, 14:15

The Princess offensive wasn’t fast enough. Tarantella has taken Gallardo, and now Princess will have to take it back. If it weren’t for the (friendly) civilian population, Princess could just call the NAAF and have their bombers flatten the town, but that wouldn’t very well win hearts and minds, would it? Never mind subscribers and advertisers. Things are gonna get bloody!

Enter the A-Team! Named for its up-and-coming commander, Alicia! Alicia’s star is rising, and she already has quite the following. She’s got nothing on the Princess top-tiers, of course, but this season has seen more interest in the ultra-expendable rank-and-file. There are various theories floating around to explain this phenomenon, but the short version is that the top-tiers don’t spend nearly enough time moaning with their butts in the air.

1: Alicia (No Retire): 5/5 HP, +3 Ability, Lv. 5 (6500/1400)
2: Asuka (Lucky, No Retire): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (300/900)
3: Karen (Incompetent): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (300/900)
4: Daisy: 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (300/900)
5: Roxie: 5/5 HP, +3 Ability, Lv. 5 (6500/1400)
6: Laura (No Kill): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (300/900)
7: Cherry (Incompetent, No Retire): 1/1 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 1 (0/300)
8: Kelsey: 1/1 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 1 (0/300)

Their mission is simple. They’re to be the point of what are actually several spears. Their target is a key Tarantella position. Alicia and her photogenic platoon are to capture that position and hold it until they can be relieved to continue the assault. The bad news is that artillery and close-air support is no. The good news is that Col. Holloway is pulling out all the stops. She’s flooding the city with Princess troopers, and using her fleet of helicopters to insert them at key points all over the city. With any luck, the Ts will be overwhelmed by superior numbers and mobility.

En route to their objective, they encounter a four-man (well, woman) Tarantella patrol. Daisy is on the ball, drawing a bead on 34 year-old Bea. Bea is dark and topless, with small tits and long black hair. Daisy plugs her in the belly with a three round burst, then makes for cover. Bea is dropped with little more than one loud, gasping moan.

Alicia lights them up immediately. There are only four of them (three now), so she only manages to catch one of them as they make for cover. 32 year-old Tammy has shoulder-length dirty blond hair and positively massive tits that are barely contained by a tiny olive green bikini top. Alicia pumps several rounds into her. Most of them get her in the side, but one goes into her neck. She falls and dies with barely more than a surprised whimper.

32 yo Alma is a bombshell, dark and curvy with beautiful, long black hair worn up in a high ponytail. Her big breasts are contained by a dark red tank-top. But other than that and her boots (and assorted belts and straps for her gear), Alma isn’t wearing anything at all. It’s actually Cherry who lucks out and catches her. Firing wildly, one of her rounds just barely grazes Alma’s thigh. But that’s all it takes. Alma goes down, clutching at what she knows to be a fatal wound. She loses her nerve. While the rest of her squad is mercilessly gunned down, Alma does nothing but stare at the rapidly growing pool of blood.

34 year-old Dory is black, with long hair worn in tight braids. Karen nails her in the side on her way to cover. Moaning, she goes down on her hands and knees. She actually makes it the rest of the way, only to pass out face first and die behind a dumpster.

Alicia and her squad break cover and continue on to their objective.

1: Alicia (No Retire): 5/5 HP, +3 Ability, Lv. 5 (6700/14000)
2: Asuka (Lucky, No Retire): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (500/900)
3: Karen (Incompetent): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (500/900)
4: Daisy: 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (500/900)
5: Roxie: 5/5 HP, +3 Ability, Lv. 5 (6700/14000)
6: Laura (No Kill): 2/2 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 2 (500/900)
7: Cherry (Incompetent, No Retire): 1/1 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 1 (200/300)
8: Kelsey: 1/1 HP, +2 Ability, Lv. 1 (200/300)

Enemy Forces (Lv. 4, 4d4 Risk)

1: Tammy (32/F): Dead
2: Dory (34/F): Dead
3: Bea (34/F): Dead
4: Alma (32/F): Dying

Severity

Club Regular
Eager to put her new camera system to use, Daisy is eagerly awaiting contact with Tarantella forces. Spotting a humanoid figure through some of the undergrowth, she quickly adjusts her aim and fires three rounds at the center. Seeing more sudden movement after her burst of fire, she rushes for cover and trusts her comrades to take care of the rest until she's able to fire again.
Quickly, though, the fight is over. Daisy takes several pictures of the Tarantella girl she shot, as well as the other two she finds. Then, happy with her own success, she rejoins her squad and they continue on their mission.
(I forgot Daisy was one of mine, lol)

Also a new character or three.

Aileen Anderson
PPK Zako (Pigeon's Copilot)
Shorter than most and very light, Aileen couldn't get a job anywhere else, and so was forced to join PPK. She's glad she ended up in a somewhat non-combat position, but is still a very anxious person. She wears her blonde hair in a short ponytail.

Katey Lewis
PPK Zako (Pigeon's Crew Chief)
A tall, muscular woman, Katey is a veteran within PPK, having quite a bit of experience in her role. Her experience helped Pigeon live as long as she has, and with luck will help Aileen survive too. Her short auburn hair is in a crew cut, and exemplifies her professional, no-nonsense nature. Her imposing appearance has kept most personal questions away, so not too much is known to other PPK girls about her motivations or non-PPK life.

Ignacia Rua-Herfana
Tarantella Zako (Combat)
With a great hourglass figure and olive skin, Ignacia knows she's attractive and enjoys flaunting her body. She has long, jet-black hair which she lets fly freely. She was associated with a street gang that, when the war began, ended up becoming a (small) part of Tarantella. She's not too much of a fighter, preferring to take logistical and support roles. With Tarantella's newest offensive, though, she was among those pulled from logistics transport duty and sent on patrols on the front. She's very good at camouflage, though, due to her experience hiding herself and shipments from Princess aircraft and recon patrols.
More recently, she's been distracted by the sound of distant mortarfire and become separated from her patrol squad. Not wanting to attract attention, she's ditched her weapon and is currently hiding in a dumpster with vegetation she grabbed, working it into her quite sparse clothing to break up her silhouette.
(Ignacia might end up saving Alma, by the way)

Kayfabe

Club Regular
So I know I’ve been slow about updating this, but it’s partly because I’m still tinkering with the mechanics (the other reason is real-life bullshit; who cares). My main area of interest right now is balancing the durability and deadliness of high-level characters with the idea that they will also fail and get beaten ever.

Currently, play-testing has revealed that high-level characters will almost never be defeated. Even in more-or-less balanced encounters. They may withdraw and fail their missions, but because of blah blah blah mechanics they will almost always (like, 99% of the time) GTFO before they take an actual hit.

I decided that I don’t like that. There are already rules in place (No-Kill, No-Retire), to save favored characters from whatever Boschian afterlife awaits these perverts. This is war, god damn it. Yes, an almost entirely kayfabe war put on by global financial elites, but that doesn’t mean it won’t kill you if you fight in it. That just means the nukes won’t fly.

Probably.

My other area of interest is stealth. Previously, stealth encounters have worked exactly like normal combat encounters, mechanically-speaking, with the infiltrator being discovered at some arbitrary hit point threshold and a loud fight breaking out as the infiltrator fights to escape (or break through, or whatever). I may puss out and go back to this, but I’ve also been playing with an alternative system. One I’ve been having a lot of fun with.

Anyway, I ran this as a test encounter, but because Leah (by Mentos) is basically the default stealth hero that I’ve been using, I turned it into an actual scene starring her.

April 14, 14:41

Gallardo isn’t that big of a town, but the narrow alleyways and high rooftops make it almost impossible to monitor. That’s part of why the fight to recapture it has been such a bloodbath, but it’s also why solo operators like Leah are able to move about and do recon at will.

She fucked up, though. She was making a quick sweep of an abandoned machine shop when a half-dozen frightened Tarantella fighters stormed in looking for… not her, she realized, in a beautiful moment of relief. These are the remnants of a much larger unit that have fallen back and are looking for a more defensible position. The factory is a perfect place from which to make a stand and stall the Princess Peacekeeping advance.

There is also only one way in or out. Leah is trapped now, and Princess grunts are bound to take a beating when they come within line of sight of this place. Perhaps Leah can solve both of those problems at once.

Princess Forces

Leah: 13/13 HP, +6 Ability, +6 Skill, 18 Dodge, Lv. 17 (225,000/265,000 XP)
20/23 Cover, +12 Attack (x4), DC 20, 1d4+6 Pierce (Knife)
Concealed (22)

Tarantella Forces

1: Soldier A (19/F): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
16/19 Cover, +4 Attack (x1), DC 12, 1d8+2 Pierce (30/30, Rifle)
2: Soldier B (24/M): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
3: Soldier C (20/F): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
4: Soldier D (32/F): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
5: Soldier E (21/F): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
6: Soldier F (19/F): 10/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)

From her hiding place, she makes a quick analysis of the situation. One boy and six girls are on the upper floor with her. They’re busy setting up machine guns in the windows on the south side of the building.

Leah draws her knife. As quietly as she can, she approaches the closest enemy.

This girl is dark-skinned, with straight, black, medium-length hair. Her breasts are large, barely contained by a bikini top. For a bottom she wears a pair of cutoff jean shorts. Nice boots, too. More Tarantella girls seem to be wearing shoes these days. On her head is a greasy red Tarantella-branded bandanna.

There’s a lot of noise all of the sudden. The Ts are bringing a truck in through the wide, sliding loading doors on the ground floor below. A diesel truck. That’s perfect, thinks Leah. Noisy. Without hesitating any further, she slaps her left hand over the girl’s mouth. With her right, she makes four quick stabs into her sides, then pulls the unconscious, dying girl off to an out of the way place nearby.

The next nearest target is the boy. More boys in Tarantella these days, too. One less though, if Leah has anything to say about it. Shame, too. He’s pretty cute. Slender frame, long black hair, pretty face. He’s wearing an olive drab tank top with camo pants and combat boots. Pretending he didn’t get hired for his girlish looks. Leah is just going to sneak up and stab him at first, but the heavy chains hanging next to him give her an idea…

She approaches him undetected. As soon as she’s within striking distance, she doesn’t waste any time. Her moves are unbelievably complex, but her motions are so fluid she makes the feat look effortless. She puts the chain around his neck and secures it. Just as quickly, she pulls the other end down, hand over hand, watching him rise into the air.

He claws at the chain around his neck and kicks desperately at the empty air. Feeling mischievous, Leah darts within range of his kicks and pulls his pants and underwear down to around his knees. If this hottie wasn’t already hard, he definitely is now. Leah hangs out and watches him strangle. Eventually, he blows his load. Three thick spurts of cum splash against Leah’s face and chest. She winks at him and blows him a kiss just as he blacks out, never to wake up again.

Before moving on, Leah takes a selfie with him and his dripping cock. Perfect. She can’t wait to post this later.

Moving out of cover, and nearer to one of the windows, she almost has a heart attack. One of the Tarantella girls is right in front of her. Leah ducks back around the corner. Fortunately, she wasn’t noticed, the T was looking out the windows to the south, apparently. Leah waits for her to approach.

This one has shorter hair. More dark brown than black, and more spiky than straight. Apart from her red bandanna, she’s wearing boots, a dark green halter top, and nothing else. No bottom at all. This shows off her amazing abs. Her tits are big and natural.

When she rounds the corner, Leah vindictively pulls her the girl’s top up and over her head. Despite her enemy’s superior strength, Leah pulls her into the alcove and drives her knife deep into the fighter’s belly. The Tarantella groans miserably, but whatever machine they’re setting up on the ground floor is making an awful lot of noise. No one is close enough to hear her cries. Leah leaves her for dead and moves along.

The next girl is kind of scrawny, and only marginally pretty. Her tits are decently sized, but kind of a weird shape. Her red beret and mediocre looks pegs her for an officer. Probably a “retired” PFA spetz. She’s definitely not a local, judging by her fair skin and dishwater mullet. She’s wearing an open denim vest and boots over high-waist, skin-tight one piece. She’s preoccupied, messing with an open circuit box.

A couple of grunts are standing off to the side, helping each other shoot up with Blue. They’re gorgeous. One is tall and leggy, with dark skin and small breasts, covered by nothing but a fishnet shirt. Her hair is long and straight and blue-white-gray. She wears no bottom, and despite her tall and slender build, her hips are quite wide and her ass is generously plump. Her pussy is very nicely waxed.

She’s getting an injection from the other one, an Eastern beauty with jet black hair worn up in a pair of adorable buns. She’s wearing an open canvas vest with nothing underneath and a pair of cotton briefs. Or was, anyway. Her underwear is down around her knees, soaked through from the side-effects of a borderline overdose.

Three at once is pushing it, but they’re not exactly on the ball. With any luck, the two grunts will be too horny to fight effectively.

Leah decides to start with the spetz. She charges out of the doorway and open-palm slams the bitch into the open box of wiring. Poor thing never knew what hit her. The electrocution is bright and loud, but it’s also sudden, and by the time the other two notice their commander’s demise, Leah has slashed the Eastern girl’s throat.

The last one, the one with the long and silvery hair, sees her death approaching with lightning speed. Before she can do much more than gasp, Leah grabs her by the arm and stabs her three times in the belly, dooming her to a messy, protracted death.

It’s too noisy in the factory, so her moaning goes unanswered as Leah records a short video.

By about the time the longhair dies, Leah closes down her phone. It’s time for her to make her escape, but she’s curious about all that noise downstairs. So on her way to the fire escape, she stops to peer down over the railing and take a look at the ground floor...

Oh, she thinks. We’re gonna need some fire support...

Princess Forces

Leah: 13/13 HP, +6 Ability, +6 Skill, 18 Dodge, Lv. 17 (225,300/265,000 XP)
20/23 Cover, +12 Attack (x4), DC 20, 1d4+6 Pierce (Knife)
Concealed

Tarantella Forces

1: Soldier A (19/F): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Hidden, Dead (Blood Loss, Organ Failure, Shock)
2: Soldier B (24/M): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Hanging, Dead (Asphyxiation)
3: Soldier C (20/F): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Prone, Dead (Blood Loss, Shock)
4: Soldier D (32/F): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Dead (Electrocuted)
5: Soldier E (21/F): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Prone, Dead (Slit Throat)
6: Soldier F (19/F): 0/10 HP, +2 Ability, +2 Skill, 14 Dodge, Lv. 1 (0/300 XP)
Prone, Dead (Blood Loss, Shock)

gamefanatic said:
Alma's dyin after just being grazed on the thigh? Just how unlucky is she/fortunate was Cherry's shot lol

Inner thigh, I should have specified. Opened her femoral artery.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
No wonder he haven't been active for almost 4 months

inb4 he made a thread like this back in 2018 and ended up being abandoned

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.