Zakos in Mmorpgs (1 Viewer)

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Bah, what's the editor where you can pick pieces? I had it ages ago and I can't find it anymore. I like them when they're the most normal.

It was called CV5, I believe.... Still have it somewhere. Not sure about map editors but I bet you can do that.

Also, is everyone forgetting about the Act II Pantherwomen? Huntresses, Slingers, Saber and Spear Cats, Night Tigers... 4-breasted sexy kitties who were, yes, topless in the actual game - albeit censored for the posters.

192981 - diablo_2 panther_woman.jpg

Funnily they censored the final release of this image... but in-game they stayed topless, even if that is barely visible on the sprites (unless you have good eyes)
SoRLx6f.png

Diablo 3 revealed they are called the Lacuni, but sadly the D3 models are very far from sexy.

sindragoon

Casual Client
It was called CV5, I believe.... Still have it somewhere. Not sure about map editors but I bet you can do that.

Also, is everyone forgetting about the Act II Pantherwomen? Huntresses, Slingers, Saber and Spear Cats, Night Tigers... 4-breasted sexy kitties who were, yes, topless in the actual game - albeit censored for the posters.

View attachment 53429

Funnily they censored the final release of this image... but in-game they stayed topless, even if that is barely visible on the sprites (unless you have good eyes)
SoRLx6f.png

Diablo 3 revealed they are called the Lacuni, but sadly the D3 models are very far from sexy.

I never cared for those cat women. Corrupted rogues are by for one of the sexiest minions in my opinion

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

That's what I was worried about. I could NEVER figure out CV5, but I remember being able to click in all the pieces with something. Thanks though, guess it's the hard road for me.

colasc

Swell Supporter
That's what I was worried about. I could NEVER figure out CV5, but I remember being able to click in all the pieces with something. Thanks though, guess it's the hard road for me.
If you manage to mod this. May you upload it?

holhorse

Master of this Domain
If wounded they lose clothing. Sadly can't find more like these in this game.

This game named "12Sky 2(十二之天貳)" in Asia.All the female enemies can be strip and kill,Most famous one is the mid-boss at the very beginning of the game,her name is Amorous Dancer(艷舞魅姬).She has 4 levels of nudity.

Youtube link and pics:

xJajG49.jpg

DviEHsO.jpg

And all zako girls can be humiliate and slay by player:

MM100810.JPG MM10810.JPG mm70810.jpg MM50810.jpg mm40810.jpg mm20810.jpg

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Nice, but why all the censoring? This board allows nudity AFAIK. Can you share the uncensored pics?

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Ah, OK, no worries.
Since we are posting online games - Heroes of Might and Magic Online, a chinese game liscensed by Ubisoft, redesigned most of the Heroes 3 creatures as sexy females - even the wights or the harpies. Heck, it even turned some previously male creatures, like the Efreet Sultans or Zealots into females. :D

ngavB7Z.jpg

Shi3n6T.jpg

sbJZRsI.jpg

9g8RANz.jpg

9CbUE7b.jpg

qCKPBB8.jpg

CTW26gz.jpg

8RkB228.jpg

ITzjXRl.jpg

btpCl1e.jpg

Pwp2hKr.jpg

0yTd6KB.jpg

mRLg8Wp.jpg

kHR7o8K.jpg

EELv0Kq.jpg

J5lwdz1.jpg

Uwg2iqy.jpg

colasc

Swell Supporter

Greatly inspired by the dark rogues from Diablo2. It features a lot more zakos than these.

1:24:22
This one looks more like Diablo 1.

3:10
It's a complete other game. Throw a dart on the map of this game and you will certainly hit a zako. This one is filled with them.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I dunno, seems more like a typical MMO than Diablo, especially how the enemies don't even notice you and attack en masse but just stand there.
The zakos are sexy, but unlike the Corrupted Rogues they seem fully human, just clad in revealing armor.

The second game has an older style of graphics, reminds me of Ultima actually.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice, but can we get a video without giant watermark letters in the middle of everything? Or better yet, HD screenshots?
Really don't know why in 2017, why does anyone still use 480p instead of 1080p or higher?

colasc

Swell Supporter
full video
Watermark is because a great amount of other softwares are literally worse.
Really don't know why in 2017, why does anyone still use 480p instead of 1080p or higher?
The cause could be not the best Internet? A 1080p version would take over 100mb to upload and 480p are more than enough if you don't go fullscreen.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
When you have a 29'' screen, you tend to use it in full... I prefer everything to be 1080p. 100 Megabytes for me, take about 2 minutes or less to upload... sorry if your area has worse connections. I tend to assume that they are better than here in Hungary usually.

Thanks for the video anyway. That demon in the beginning looked pretty awesome. And that's one sexy succubus and spider demoness! Are these all the monsters or are there more levels?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.