Zako (3 Viewers)

DarkLight98

Writer
Thank you all for the recommendation! Just checked out her page and saw the volume of zako girls in Engage. Might have to make a list on them sometime...

kubi mage

Club Regular
Does anyone know if Engage has actual unique class-based death animations this time? I skipped Three Houses because I watched a video of the death animations and they were so generic compared to Awakening and Fates, absolutely no personality at all. It was like they were lifted out of a Warriors/Musou game, which made sense after I heard IS got help from Koei-Tecmo to do their battle scenes.

DarkLight98

Writer
Does anyone know if Engage has actual unique class-based death animations this time? I skipped Three Houses because I watched a video of the death animations and they were so generic compared to Awakening and Fates, absolutely no personality at all. It was like they were lifted out of a Warriors/Musou game, which made sense after I heard IS got help from Koei-Tecmo to do their battle scenes.
From my memory, when the death blow is given, most units blast off into the ground or wall. Rider units still look mostly the same to me though. It's better than 3Hs deaths in my opinion, seeing a foe slam into a wall or down stairs looks better than just falling from a stab.
Update: Riders just fall of their mount, if you have any Zako related questions about Engage anyone, feel free to ask!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Wait, is the shared deviantart pixiv zako universe character Tabi actually her creation?

he he he he yeah
She's in the community since a long time, sorry for messing with you XD
She's also known as Henchgirl 29 here

osw

Club Regular
AKDJchdkjfh Yeah that's me! I've been found out god im so embarassed >//////< its my personal twitter so just keep it respectful and please don't refer to me as ecostars on there! I'm glad you all are liking the fire emblem enemies as much as I am ^_^
Don’t worry, I don’t have a Twitter account and if I make one, I know there’s a difference between accounts.

DarkLight98

Writer
Not sure if it was brought up yet, but Samurai Warriors, the spinoff of Dynasty Warriors has some zako in it.

Female_Soldier_Concept_%28SW%29.png

Female_Ninja_Concept_(SW).png

The two zako types are Female Soldiers and Kunoichi or Lady Ninja. In the main game they only appear to aid female commanders, which having no generic ladies as commanders means that you see them very little. But in Samurai Warriors 2 Survival Mode (whee you climb a tower with different missions) has them in spades sometimes, sometimes being the ONLY enemies in the level. I don't hav any footage as of now but if anyone can find some it would be great!

Shrine_Maiden_(SW2).png
Lady_Samurai_(SW2).png

I should also mention that in Samurai Warriors 2, thier are female bodyguards that are exclusive as allies. Those being Lady Samurai and Shrine Maidens.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Not sure if it was brought up yet, but Samurai Warriors, the spinoff of Dynasty Warriors has some zako in it.

View attachment 143100
View attachment 143101
The two zako types are Female Soldiers and Kunoichi or Lady Ninja. In the main game they only appear to aid female commanders, which having no generic ladies as commanders means that you see them very little. But in Samurai Warriors 2 Survival Mode (whee you climb a tower with different missions) has them in spades sometimes, sometimes being the ONLY enemies in the level. I don't hav any footage as of now but if anyone can find some it would be great!

View attachment 143102View attachment 143103
I should also mention that in Samurai Warriors 2, thier are female bodyguards that are exclusive as allies. Those being Lady Samurai and Shrine Maidens.
Sadly, as you said, they only appear alongside female commander, but in Warrior Orrochi 3, you can make your own game, where you can choose the ennemies in the game. Sadly the females zako have a horrible sound, the "hiiiiii" sound which make it not pleasant.

DarkLight98

Writer
Sadly, as you said, they only appear alongside female commander, but in Warrior Orrochi 3, you can make your own game, where you can choose the ennemies in the game. Sadly the females zako have a horrible sound, the "hiiiiii" sound which make it not pleasant.
Wait... WHAT!?

You can modify enemy types to only have women? Where is this game available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.