Zako (11 Viewers)

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Not sure where to put this. Here's an original animation I made. it's for the gender swapped splinter cell style game that may or may not ever come out

Adrene

Writer
AKDJchdkjfh Yeah that's me! I've been found out god im so embarassed >//////< its my personal twitter so just keep it respectful and please don't refer to me as ecostars on there! I'm glad you all are liking the fire emblem enemies as much as I am ^_^
Late reply, but you have excellent taste! I wasn't all that interested in Engage until I saw your posts about it. I'm a huge Lucina fan, and before I found out about Engage's zako content (and Rosado, who just totally reminds me of my bf), Lucina being in it was the only thing that really caught my eye about it. But Lucina+zako? That's a combination that'll turn any game into a must-play for me.

Speaking of games with Lucina and zako in it, Fire Emblem Awakening is another Fire Emblem game with some pretty decent zako, (though, I will say now, not nearly as good as the ones in Engage, from what I've seen).
AwakeningPegasusKnightPortrait[1].png
AwakeningFalconKnightPortrait[1].png
AwakeningValkyriePortrait[1].png

From left to right here, we have the generic units of three of the female-only classes in the game; Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, and Valkyrie.

Of the three, I'd say that Pegasus Knights are the cutest, and that goes for just about every Fire Emblem game. They just seem the most submissive of the female-only classes (yes, even war-clerics). Below are some shots I could get of an imperial Pegasus Knight getting defeated.
Valmese_Imperial_Pegasus_Knight_Slain[1].jpg

Valmese_Imperial_Pegasus_Knight_Slain_[2][1].jpg

slain_imperial_pegasus_knight_(angle_2)[1].jpg

slain_imperial_pegasus_knight[1].jpg

This mission ends with Chrom and the Shepherds pouring oil into the sea so that they could set fire to their own ship (not before they deboard the ship hastefully, of course), and spread it to the enemy's, so that eliminates any & all hope that any of the zako in this scenario could've survived.

Now, when I said that the Pegasus Knights are the cutest, I did not mean that they're the best. I'd say that their promotion class, the Falcon Knights, have them beat, in more ways than one. Being promoted Pegasus Knights, it only makes sense that they look a bit older and a lot more menacing. It's no question that they seem more dominant than their weaker, younger counterparts, making them closer to my type when it comes to women. Again, below are some shots I could get of some meeting their fate.
Slain_Bandit_Falcon_Knight[1].jpg

Slain_Bandit_Falcon_Knight_(1)[1].jpg

Bandit_Falcon_Knight_Slain[1].jpg

They may not be too drastically different from the Pegasus Knights in defeat, but hey, the more the merrier.

Finally, the Valkyrie. These girls are quite different from the soldiers on winged horses. As far as attitude goes, they seem like a good mix of the Pegasus Knights and the Falcon Knights. They look younger than Falcon Knights but have a more menacing and dominant vibe to them than Pegasus Knights. That and they seem much more tomboyish than both classes. Valkyries don't show up as often as Pegasus Knights or Falcon Knights, in fact I'm pretty sure there's only two main scenarios in which they appear. Because of this, I don't have as many shots of them.
Slain_Valkyrie[1].jpg

There's one Valkyrie who actually appears as a boss in the game.
Her name is Pheros, an imperial general who commands a battalion of Valkyries to guard a fort.
1678171881089.png

Her in-battle model is no different than the ones used for the generic Valkyrie, but here's some shots I could get of her lamenting her demise, as well as one shot without a text box.
Pheros_slain_+last_words;_''Nngh...''_[1][1].jpg

Pheros_slain_+last_words;_''I_may_not_live...''[1].jpg

Pheros_slain_+last_words;_''in_my_dreams...''_0[1].jpg

Pheros_passed[1].jpg

Sad words, but have no sympathy for her! Her fanaticism for that maniac of an emperor called Walhart is what caused the suffering of many innocent lives. It's better for her to be dealt with and forgotten.

When it comes to the discussion of zako in Fire Emblem Awakening, this video is definitely worth having a look at.
The noises for the female units start at 1:48, though the link is already timestamped.

Zakos in Awakening are hard to come by. Most to all of the female enemies are only from the female-only classes, though I know from looking at the game's artbook that female versions of the other classes of generic units were in fact designed, it's just very difficult to find them in-game.

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Late reply, but you have excellent taste! I wasn't all that interested in Engage until I saw your posts about it. I'm a huge Lucina fan, and before I found out about Engage's zako content (and Rosado, who just totally reminds me of my bf), Lucina being in it was the only thing that really caught my eye about it. But Lucina+zako? That's a combination that'll turn any game into a must-play for me.

Speaking of games with Lucina and zako in it, Fire Emblem Awakening is another Fire Emblem game with some pretty decent zako, (though, I will say now, not nearly as good as the ones in Engage, from what I've seen).
View attachment 144206View attachment 144207View attachment 144208
From left to right here, we have the generic units of three of the female-only classes in the game; Pegasus Knight, Falcon Knight, and Valkyrie.

Of the three, I'd say that Pegasus Knights are the cutest, and that goes for just about every Fire Emblem game. They just seem the most submissive of the female-only classes (yes, even war-clerics). Below are some shots I could get of an imperial Pegasus Knight getting defeated.
View attachment 144209

View attachment 144210
View attachment 144211
View attachment 144212
This mission ends with Chrom and the Shepherds pouring oil into the sea so that they could set fire to their own ship (not before they deboard the ship hastefully, of course), and spread it to the enemy's, so that eliminates any & all hope that any of the zako in this scenario could've survived.

Now, when I said that the Pegasus Knights are the cutest, I did not mean that they're the best. I'd say that their promotion class, the Falcon Knights, have them beat, in more ways than one. Being promoted Pegasus Knights, it only makes sense that they look a bit older and a lot more menacing. It's no question that they seem more dominant than their weaker, younger counterparts, making them closer to my type when it comes to women. Again, below are some shots I could get of some meeting their fate.View attachment 144213
View attachment 144214
View attachment 144215
They may not be too drastically different from the Pegasus Knights in defeat, but hey, the more the merrier.

Finally, the Valkyrie. These girls are quite different from the soldiers on winged horses. As far as attitude goes, they seem like a good mix of the Pegasus Knights and the Falcon Knights. They look younger than Falcon Knights but have a more menacing and dominant vibe to them than Pegasus Knights. That and they seem much more tomboyish than both classes. Valkyries don't show up as often as Pegasus Knights or Falcon Knights, in fact I'm pretty sure there's only two main scenarios in which they appear. Because of this, I don't have as many shots of them.
View attachment 144216
There's one Valkyrie who actually appears as a boss in the game.
Her name is Pheros, an imperial general who commands a battalion of Valkyries to guard a fort.
View attachment 144217
Her in-battle model is no different than the ones used for the generic Valkyrie, but here's some shots I could get of her lamenting her demise, as well as one shot without a text box.
View attachment 144218
View attachment 144219
View attachment 144220
View attachment 144221
Sad words, but have no sympathy for her! Her fanaticism for that maniac of an emperor called Walhart is what caused the suffering of many innocent lives. It's better for her to be dealt with and forgotten.

When it comes to the discussion of zako in Fire Emblem Awakening, this video is definitely worth having a look at.
The noises for the female units start at 1:48, though the link is already timestamped.

Zakos in Awakening are hard to come by. Most to all of the female enemies are only from the female-only classes, though I know from looking at the game's artbook that female versions of the other classes of generic units were in fact designed, it's just very difficult to find them in-game.

OH MY GOD ITS SO HARD TO FIND SCREENSHOTS OF THE ZAKOS IN AWAKENING THIS IS INSANE THANK YOU!!!!!

GOD THEY ARE ALL SO HOT???? REALLY REALLY COOL STUFF! The pegasus knights in awakaneing are some of my favs, the Dark knights and war clerics are some of my other favs ^_^

Thank you so much again ^_^

Mister X

Casual Client
Nope, nowhere else for now. I wasn't really drawing at all (after DA euthanized my account) until a buddy of mine suggested I post something for Inktober a couple years back, it just sort of happened.

All you gotta do to see it is set up an account and declare yourself an adult. You don't ever have to have a single rap battle with Elon Musk. Anyways, I'm sure you'll decide what's right for you.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Nope, nowhere else for now. I wasn't really drawing at all (after DA euthanized my account) until a buddy of mine suggested I post something for Inktober a couple years back, it just sort of happened.

All you gotta do to see it is set up an account and declare yourself an adult. You don't ever have to have a single rap battle with Elon Musk. Anyways, I'm sure you'll decide what's right for you.
Damn that sucks. Did you back up your stuff? I keep all my art organized in folders on a hard drive case my Deviantart gets nuked. I'm pretty sure it's only a matter of time before it happens. IDGAF I'll just make a new one.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain

Have you considered rejoining Fetnoir (Deadly Desires now)?

Mister X

Casual Client
Have you considered rejoining Fetnoir (Deadly Desires now)?
I sure have! Got a three day weekend coming, I might drop some stuff this week.

Damn that sucks. Did you back up your stuff?
Thanks -- some stuff I did, some I didn't. I have decent amount of the pics on my hard drive but I often posted a lot of text to go along with it, and all of that's gone.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I sure have! Got a three day weekend coming, I might drop some stuff this week.

Thanks -- some stuff I did, some I didn't. I have decent amount of the pics on my hard drive but I often posted a lot of text to go along with it, and all of that's gone.
Any stories \ text you're interested in? I reposted a bunch all over the place.

Mister X

Casual Client
Truth be told, when it happened I sort of made the decision to move forward. My stuff has changed a little since then and so have I. Keep it under your hat, who knows.

Meantime, I'm going to post some new stuff to Deadly Desires. Stay tuned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.