Zako (1 Viewer)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Word of advice: I went to the kissanime site to check out the videos. I have my ad blocker set for all sites, and kissanime.ru banned me 'for a few days' because I had my adblocker turned on. If someone wants to view the videos, turn off any ad blocker BEFORE doing to capcha.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Alternatively, you can easily set UBlock so it shadow-blocks Kissanime without it noticing. I have been using it this way for months without error.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
01.png 05.jpg 02.jpg 03.png 04.png
Viper, alien soldiers from XCOM2. It's a surprise that this character has not yet been introduced here.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Cheetah appears only twice in that show?
It's not a show, they're from two different DC animated movies. The design is the same because they take place in the same universe.

Cheetah will also be in the upcoming Wonder Woman Bloodlines movie but that is not in the same universe and from the looks of it she's a different character entirely.

Minion

Master of this Domain
The new movie has Wonder Woman going up against Villainy Inc (a team up of Wonder Woman's female villains).
Back in the golden age(?) of comics, one of the members, Doctor Cyber had an army of henchwomen that regularly fought WW. Unfortunately, recent comics (including this upcoming movie) has moved away from henchwomen and looks like she only uses robots now. Disappointing

kubi mage

Club Regular
Probably so she can behead and dismember them with impugnity while maintaining that elusive PG-13 rating. Swords are so lame when you can't have an R rating, all the tropes for avoiding real sword violence have been played out for decades

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It's not a show, they're from two different DC animated movies. The design is the same because they take place in the same universe.

Cheetah will also be in the upcoming Wonder Woman Bloodlines movie but that is not in the same universe and from the looks of it she's a different character entirely.
Yeah she looks like a buff male in that movie. :D
Cheetah-Bloodlines.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster

Wow, awesome find pigma1! These ladies seem like ideal zako: they are sexy, overconfident, completely outmatched, defeated and discarded like total cannon fodder.
I took the liberty of matching up each zako in the anime to her counterpart in the manga:
Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 04.png Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 05.png Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 06.png Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 07.png Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 08.png Fire Force 3 Angels Fifth Zako 09.png
The biggest difference seems to be the manga is more brutal and adult themed than the anime. In the manga, you can see the first zako (face in the foreground) bleeding from her nose while she lays there. The second zako (ass in the air) has her rear turned slightly more towards the audience in the manga. The third zako has blood flying from her mouth in the manga, whereas it is only saliva in the anime. The sixth and last zako is the most obvious difference. In the anime, she is simply lying defeated, without any hint as to how she came to be that way. In the manga, one of the heroes very casually and nonchalantly blasts her with his pistol. What a harsh fate for her, though it seems fitting for a zako!

I also love that we get at least a brief view of the aftermath, with the defeated zako strewn all about the place. It would be nice if more sources of zako would show the aftermath of the zakos defeat. There are plenty of excuses for doing so! For example:

In Comando Elite, the zako aftermath occurs in the background. While the heroes chat casually, the zako they just killed are dragged by support personnel to a collection point, while other captured zako are led away in handcuffs:
Comando Elite Zako Aftermath 01.png Comando Elite Zako Aftermath 02.png

In Superamigas, the defeated zako are shown frequently in the background while the heroes continue doing their heroic things:
Superamigas Zako Aftermath 01.png

Other times, we catch just a fleeting glimpse of the defeated zako before the camera switches to another view:
Korean Power Rangers Zako Aftermath 02.png Korean Power Rangers Zako Aftermath 03.png

On rare lucky occasions, the heroes find an excuse to examine the defeated zako up close, like in KuLarb Tud Petch:
KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 07.png KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 08.png KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 09.png KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 10.png KuLarb Tud Petch Zako Aftermath 01.png

Productions meant for a limited target audience, like the Female Combatants films and other niche productions, are more likely to show a zako aftermath:
Female Combatants Battle Zako 01.png Female Combatants Battle Zako Aftermath 12.png Female Combatants Battle Zako Aftermath 30.png Female Fighting Net Zako Aftermath 05.png Unknown Zako Aftermath 06.png

I hope we see more of the 3 Angels Fifth zako in the future, and more zako aftermaths as well!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Gollot

Casual Client
Wow, awesome find pigma1! These ladies seem like ideal zako: they are sexy, overconfident, completely outmatched, defeated and discarded like total cannon fodder.
I took the liberty of matching up each zako in the anime to her counterpart in the manga:
View attachment 96423View attachment 96424View attachment 96425View attachment 96426View attachment 96427View attachment 96428
The biggest difference seems to be the manga is more brutal and adult themed than the anime. In the manga, you can see the first zako (face in the foreground) bleeding from her nose while she lays there. The second zako (ass in the air) has her rear turned slightly more towards the audience in the manga. The third zako has blood flying from her mouth in the manga, whereas it is only saliva in the anime. The sixth and last zako is the most obvious difference. In the anime, she is simply lying defeated, without any hint as to how she came to be that way. In the manga, one of the heroes very casually and nonchalantly blasts her with his pistol. What a harsh fate for her, though it seems fitting for a zako!

I also love that we get at least a brief view of the aftermath, with the defeated zako strewn all about the place. It would be nice if more sources of zako would show the aftermath of the zakos defeat. There are plenty of excuses for doing so! For example:

In Comando Elite, the zako aftermath occurs in the background. While the heroes chat casually, the zako they just killed are dragged by support personnel to a collection point, while other captured zako are led away in handcuffs:
View attachment 96429View attachment 96430

In Superamigas, the defeated zako are shown frequently in the background while the heroes continue doing their heroic things:
View attachment 96431

Other times, we catch just a fleeting glimpse of the defeated zako before the camera switches to another view:
View attachment 96432View attachment 96433

On rare lucky occasions, the heroes find an excuse to examine the defeated zako up close, like in KuLarb Tud Petch:
View attachment 96434View attachment 96435View attachment 96436View attachment 96437View attachment 96438

Productions meant for a limited target audience, like the Female Combatants films and other niche productions, are more likely to show a zako aftermath:
View attachment 96440View attachment 96439View attachment 96441View attachment 96442View attachment 96443

I hope we see more of the 3 Angels Fifth zako in the future, and more zako aftermaths as well!
Do you know the source of the combatant manga in the last image?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
View attachment 96423View attachment 96424View attachment 96425View attachment 96426View attachment 96427View attachment 96428

So the guys just shoot them? That seems harsh. They are all working for the same fire department based on their uniforms after all.
As for the anime following the exact scene from the manga... it does seem these days there no anime at all that was not based on a manga. Are studios so afraid of releasing something that was not already successful as a comic?

Huge zako moment on Danmachi Episode 9:

I saw one of the amazonesses getting tossed from a bridge, kicked and one of them got knocked out and stabbed on the neck. I've been watching this and as I suspected, there will be a part where those tanned girls gets wrecked one by one
Man this guy is rather overpowered. He can toss fireballs without recharge or mana limit or anything like a real wizard should have. Did he just blow up all those sexy scantly clad slave guard girls? What a waste.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
So the guys just shoot them? That seems harsh. They are all working for the same fire department based on their uniforms after all.
As for the anime following the exact scene from the manga... it does seem these days there no anime at all that was not based on a manga. Are studios so afraid of releasing something that was not already successful as a comic?

Man this guy is rather overpowered. He can toss fireballs without recharge or mana limit or anything like a real wizard should have. Did he just blow up all those sexy scantly clad slave guard girls? What a waste.

A girl actually. Her name is Takemikazuchi

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.