Zako (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Wow. The archer girl is HOOOT! Sweet underboobs. Our "hero" is quite the evil person dropping her off the roof to her death.
Is she some android or alien btw? No pupils.
48.jpg 49.jpg 50.jpg

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
I figured I'd talk here about one of my favorite zako's from a game a played recently!

In Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, right at the very beginning of the game you are confronted by a rather intimidating mouse Sorceress! She is cunning, beautiful, innumerably skilled and comes across as an enemy who would be quite difficult to beat, however before you even get to fight her she is embarrassingly stabbed in the back and lets out a long defeated groan before collapsing to the ground.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.28.44 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.28.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.28.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.28.36 AM.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I figured I'd talk here about one of my favorite zako's from a game a played recently!

In Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, right at the very beginning of the game you are confronted by a rather intimidating mouse Sorceress! She is cunning, beautiful, innumerably skilled and comes across as an enemy who would be quite difficult to beat, however before you even get to fight her she is embarrassingly stabbed in the back and lets out a long defeated groan before collapsing to the ground.

View attachment 94342View attachment 94343View attachment 94344View attachment 94345

Nice! We need more anthro girls on this board. Are there any more significant female enemies in that game?

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Nice! We need more anthro girls on this board. Are there any more significant female enemies in that game?
hell yeah!!! unfortunately the mouse girls are about all the game has to offer on the zako front, but later on in the game you are able to recruit two of the sorceress to join your army which is pretty cool!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Wow the one in the stockings and frill skirt is awesome. Quite the cleavage! Are they some heralds of the court? They are dressed like that

hell yeah!!! unfortunately the mouse girls are about all the game has to offer on the zako front, but later on in the game you are able to recruit two of the sorceress to join your army which is pretty cool!
Thanks, got any pics?

There's some cute dominatrix zako in Fire Force, episode 4, starting at 16:25, with the best bit at 18:25:

Haven't watched episode 5 yet.
That link does not have any videos - just shows character info. I assume you need to sign up for that... better use Kissanime that has no such requirements.
They look cute, are they what, magical firefighters?

Fire Force Zakos01.png Fire Force Zakos02.png Fire Force Zakos03.png Fire Force Zakos04.png Fire Force Zakos05.png

Last edited:

IronE

Club Regular
That link does not have any videos
Whoops, sorry about the bad link. It still works for me, but maybe I have the right combination of adblock and script block.
They look cute, are they what, magical firefighters?
It's a post-apocalyptic civilization. People randomly burst into flames as "Infernals," losing their sense of self and becoming violent and powerful. To fight them, there are special Fire Soldiers, each squad operating independently with their own jurisdiction. The protagonist, who's being held down on screen capture #2, encounters another squad, which seems pretty evil and wants to capture the Infernal he'd been fighting for their own purposes.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Whoops, sorry about the bad link. It still works for me, but maybe I have the right combination of adblock and script block.

It's a post-apocalyptic civilization. People randomly burst into flames as "Infernals," losing their sense of self and becoming violent and powerful. To fight them, there are special Fire Soldiers, each squad operating independently with their own jurisdiction. The protagonist, who's being held down on screen capture #2, encounters another squad, which seems pretty evil and wants to capture the Infernal he'd been fighting for their own purposes.
Oh I see. Thought it was magical school all over again since the kid shoots fire from his feet. :P

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Tilarna and Kei work together to take down a zako vampire that was accidentally awakened from an ancient coffin. She got ran over by a train in the end and turned into ash (much like vampires in Blade's movie adaptation)

Mia Cyrus stormed the Babel Brigade's base of operations inside a some sort of hotel/penthouse, only to encounter and fight a female terrorist. She got crushed by rubble and dies in the end

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Tilarna and Kei work together to take down a zako vampire that was accidentally awakened from an ancient coffin. She got ran over by a train in the end and turned into ash (much like vampires in Blade's movie adaptation)

Mia Cyrus stormed the Babel Brigade's base of operations inside a some sort of hotel/penthouse, only to encounter and fight a female terrorist. She got crushed by rubble and dies in the end

Word of advice: I went to the kissanime site to check out the videos. I have my ad blocker set for all sites, and kissanime.ru banned me 'for a few days' because I had my adblocker turned on. If someone wants to view the videos, turn off any ad blocker BEFORE doing to capcha.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.