Zako (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I am not familiar with this show... what the heck was that? She conjured a butterfly tattoo on her boobs and then activated it and the gal just disintegrated?

Well from what I remember of the Bleach anime is that little miss Bitchy Tits has a special attack, the first hit with her special attack leave a butterfly tattoo on her victim with the claw like thing on her finger, if she hits the tattoo with her claw the victim is killed by poison.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Well from what I remember of the Bleach anime is that little miss Bitchy Tits has a special attack, the first hit with her special attack leave a butterfly tattoo on her victim with the claw like thing on her finger, if she hits the tattoo with her claw the victim is killed by poison.
And I guess that's how the japanese think poison works, disintegrating? :D

What is that purple robot girl from? Looks Power Rangers-ish

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Not that I know of from what I remember that most of the characters in Bleach are spiritual being not made of flesh and bone so when they die they disintegrate, al though I can speak for the girl that died as being a spiritual being since I have not seen the move, I'm downloading the Bleach anime since it's been a few years since I watched it.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular

What is that purple robot girl from? Looks Power Rangers-ish
Miniforce x
This same animation have this female enemys too, but i dont have vídeos.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I found them on official youtube channel(not full episode):
"미니특공대X:펜타트론(Miniforce X: Pentatron)"
Episode 7:

Episode 8:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

First is from Gundam Victory, second Max Steel, third Harlock. All these have been posted here already.

Charmed was such a ludicrous show and the main characters were overly powerful. They just point at the warlocks and witches and they explode. LOL
I wish this uploader would have labelled all those anime though. No idea what most of them are. The one with the half naked zako in chauffeur hats looked neat. No idea why she exploded after being cut in half...
Why was the censored naked chick in the gundam mecha at 4:27?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.