Zako

Scosinus32

Vivacious Visitor
From episode 25 of the show Mirai Keisatsu Urashiman, also know as Future Police Urashiman.
Those Scuba zako work for an evil organization (which I don't have the name) and create tsunami that destroy ship and stole their cargo, but our heroes, Urashiman are here to save the day.
The design remind me a lot of Gatchaman, probably made after.
here some pics:
View attachment 85693View attachment 85668View attachment 85669View attachment 85670View attachment 85671View attachment 85672View attachment 85673View attachment 85674View attachment 85675View attachment 85676View attachment 85677View attachment 85678View attachment 85679View attachment 85680View attachment 85681View attachment 85682View attachment 85683View attachment 85684View attachment 85685View attachment 85686View attachment 85687View attachment 85688View attachment 85689View attachment 85690View attachment 85691View attachment 85692
and here the videos I post on my channel:

Cher ami, quel dommage de ne pas avoir intégré dans la 1ère vidéo la scène la plus forte : quand le héros se saisit de la belle zako et la remonte à la surface... en plus cette brute lui pique son oxygène. Pourrais-tu poster aussi ce passage ? Je ne le retrouve pas dans la même qualité (même si je l’ai quelque part).

JonCujoh

Swell Supporter
Cher ami, quel dommage de ne pas avoir intégré dans la 1ère vidéo la scène la plus forte : quand le héros se saisit de la belle zako et la remonte à la surface... en plus cette brute lui pique son oxygène. Pourrais-tu poster aussi ce passage ? Je ne le retrouve pas dans la même qualité (même si je l’ai quelque part).
Ha ha bien sur, je ne l'ai pas mis dans la vidéo, car elle ne sont absolument pas monté, j'ai juste coupé l'épisode en deux, pour garder les parties les plus intéressante (et il se passe plein de truc inutiles entre la fin de la 1ère parti et ce dit passage) .
Mais je veux bien posté sur youtube la parti capture de zako :p

Edit: youplaboom voici la vidéo

Last edited:

Scosinus32

Vivacious Visitor
Ha ha bien sur, je ne l'ai pas mis dans la vidéo, car elle ne sont absolument pas monté, j'ai juste coupé l'épisode en deux, pour garder les parties les plus intéressante (et il se passe plein de truc inutiles entre la fin de la 1ère parti et ce dit passage) .
Mais je veux bien posté sur youtube la parti capture de zako :p

Edit: youplaboom voici la vidéo
Merci !
Le GIF en remerciement !
urashimanzako.GIF

wj1905

Club Regular
He was nice enough to bring that henchbabe back to the surface with him.
Btw, so what happens in the rest of the episode with these gals? The whole scenario gives me Cobra vibes when he faced those amphibious android gals.

Kunoichi

Potential Patron
well nothing, I put every fight of the episode, after that, they go rescue their friend, get surrounded, and then...a big wave appear 'The Big Monday' and the zako run away...that's all folks :/
here the episode
https://kissanime.ru/Anime/Future-Police-Urashiman/Episode-025?id=153691&s=default

I don't know if other episode have zako too, someone need to check
Thanks for the link. Fun episode, nice to see cute zako be defeated and not die once in awhile.

The episode is worth watching imo. There is also a part where, that one henchwoman the hero chokes and brings up, the other good girl wears the henchwoman wet suit to infiltrate the villains sub. Unfortunately, they don't show the changing or an image of the undressed zako. Maybe there is some fan art lurking deep over at pixiv.

wj1905

Club Regular
Thanks for the link. Fun episode, nice to see cute zako be defeated and not die once in awhile.

The episode is worth watching imo. There is also a part where, that one henchwoman the hero chokes and brings up, the other good girl wears the henchwoman wet suit to infiltrate the villains sub. Unfortunately, they don't show the changing or an image of the undressed zako. Maybe there is some fan art lurking deep over at pixiv.
Dang, that'd have been nice to see, her getting stripped!
Yeah it is nice for once that they actually let the poor minions live. I do prefer that Aika-style humiliating defeat that isn't fatal, as opposed to Cobra's callous murder of everyone who even looks at him cross. What a waste of such perfect gals!
Btw, funny as I used that word, "minion"... the Despicable Me movies made it downright impossible to google for "female minion" anymore, LOL.

wj1905

Club Regular
Wow, the second gal is grinning like she is the Joker. Also she refuses to die from even that? They had quite the balls to attack that many soldiers... Btw what happened to the archer? They just aim at each other and then her head explodes like on Scanners? :D That seems more likely if the guy had a shotgun, not a bow.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Wow, the second gal is grinning like she is the Joker. Also she refuses to die from even that? They had quite the balls to attack that many soldiers... Btw what happened to the archer? They just aim at each other and then her head explodes like on Scanners? :D That seems more likely if the guy had a shotgun, not a bow.
For unknown reason, the guy's arrow is super strong....
Both girls are elite zako buffed by special drug that negates pain so they are hard to takedown without fatal injury.

Top Bottom